• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would God allow a false prophet to claim a new Law and commandments?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Well, firstly evidence points to the Quran having its roots in Christian and Jewish stories floating around at the time. For instance Jesus childhood miracles feature in apocraphal stories. The story and phrase about "if you kill one man it is as if you are killing the whole of mankind" comes from a cain and abel story of Jewish origin.
I know that there are Christian and Jewish stories in the Qur'an but that does not mean Muhammad copied them from the Bible. As a Manifestation of God, Muhammad knew everything that was revealed by God before He got His revelation. As a Baha'i, I believe that the Qur'an was revealed by God to Muhammad, just as the revelations to Moses and Jesus were revealed by God, the difference being tat the Qur'an was dictated by Muhammad and written by scribes who were named, whereas the Bible authors are unknown. Thus the Qur'an is more authentic than the Bible.
Why would you say that Joseph Smith was a false prophet and in what sense does the Book of Mormon have less validity than the Quran?
I do not believe that Joseph Smith was a false prophet because I do not think He claimed to receive a revelation from God but rather claimed to talk to Jesus. It is a Baha'i belief that Smith was a seer who could see into the future, but not a Prophet of God in the same sense as Muhammad.
Also, Muhammed got his revelation, not directly from God, but from an angel claiming to speak on Gods behalf. Plus the angel was pretty forceful when trying to get him to recite and he feared it. The only reason why believed the angel was from God was because some random nestorian Christian said it was so. How then do we know that the angel spoke on Gods behalf?
None of the Manifestations of God got revelations directly from God, they all got it through the Holy Spirit that acted as a conduit; for Moses, the Spirit came through the Burning Bush, for Jesus through a Dove, for Muhammad through the Angel Gabriel, and for Baha'u'llah through the Maid of Heaven.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Not sure what you are trying to say here.
When a male decides to do science, knowing it is not natural...….as natural history supports his own human origin, self, natural and spiritual. Highest state of self natural.

He decides to think about creation and form unnatural Laws, his machine and reaction, versus all natural laws he perused and discussed.

Then claims and I own scientific evidence against my own male choices, that claim One body and One history O the stone.....and said self.

Equals answer natural history O stone, the presence of existed as its owned highest form....before volcanoes released gases in space.

Said the atmosphere is not God, the gases of.....also said variations to that history.

Gases in space, changed/converted. Via spatial pressure and also via the coldness of space. So says, gas was never cold. Space was.

In the womb, evolution of the cell O body of God is informed self statements.

How he explained his science theories against his own destructive self...the scientist.

Then says by the way the only travel through space O is the stone body.....so do not pretend that light travels...for light is only in the state gases burning as a mass held next to that stone body. How it was taught. God O was the Ark as stone that did the travel....not light.

Then told self......I realized that when I formed a fake Sun theme about being the Creator of stone....the false Prophet, the bodies that did actually come out of a collapsed Sun body.....the anti body....when Earth O a naturally self forming entity, its own Creator, as taught, evolved itself.

I learnt my own lesson. About False Prophets and did a conclusive study of Old Testimonials of science theories and New Testimonials of science theories and advised self as a completed thesis about applying Satanic causes...UFO radiation de evolution.

For natural God Earth history evolved its own stone gases to a cold clear gas state.

The Sun in that science aware knowledge attacked and de evolved the Earth gases on the side of Earth facing the Sun.

What I taught as relativity about God, the Earth and natural life on Earth.

Hence I had to correlate documented proof of my thesis and then preach its relativity, which I did. And applied it as a world male science agreement in our natural past to stop nuclear science practices, for it was the destruction of all life on Earth.

I named the topic sacred ICE....sacrifice and detailed the evidence for my own self, in science.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
I know that there are Christian and Jewish stories in the Qur'an but that does not mean Muhammad copied them from the Bible. As a Manifestation of God, Muhammad knew everything that was revealed by God before He got His revelation. As a Baha'i, I believe that the Qur'an was revealed by God to Muhammad, just as the revelations to Moses and Jesus were revealed by God, the difference being tat the Qur'an was dictated by Muhammad and written by scribes who were named, whereas the Bible authors are unknown. Thus the Qur'an is more authentic than the Bible.

I do not believe that Joseph Smith was a false prophet because I do not think He claimed to receive a revelation from God but rather claimed to talk to Jesus. It is a Baha'i belief that Smith was a seer who could see into the future, but not a Prophet of God in the same sense as Muhammad.

None of the Manifestations of God got revelations directly from God, they all got it through the Holy Spirit that acted as a conduit; for Moses, the Spirit came through the Burning Bush, for Jesus through a Dove, for Muhammad through the Angel Gabriel, and for Baha'u'llah through the Maid of Heaven.

I would think that authenticity is dependent on whether something is autherntically the word of God or not, not whether we know who the authors were.

Naturally if a books stories can be traced to other stories in the same vicinity, then a natural conclusion would be that the stories were taken from there. That we have historical evidence for and analogous comparison for. You would have to show that this was not the case.

As far as I know Joseph Smith was led to the seer stones by an angel and he claimed he receieve revelation from God, which means that there was no intermediate angel.

On the Bible the spirit or Holy Spirit is either understood to be God himself or his active force. So when someone says they received revelation through Holy Spirit or spirit in the Bible then that would be directly from God. When someone receives revelation through an angel then it is stated as such.

Jesus in his preexistence in heaven actually saw God as he existed with him according to the Bible. And in the book of Revelation he is on the same throne as God, even referred to by the same titles. He also says that he can only do what he sees the father doing. So it is pretty evident that Jesus claimed to have direct contact with God saying that he himself saw Him.

12 Bible verses about Jesus Christ, Relation To Father

PruePhillip

When a male decides to do science, knowing it is not natural...….as natural history supports his own human origin, self, natural and spiritual. Highest state of self natural.

He decides to think about creation and form unnatural Laws, his machine and reaction, versus all natural laws he perused and discussed.

Then claims and I own scientific evidence against my own male choices, that claim One body and One history O the stone.....and said self.

Equals answer natural history O stone, the presence of existed as its owned highest form....before volcanoes released gases in space.

Said the atmosphere is not God, the gases of.....also said variations to that history.

Gases in space, changed/converted. Via spatial pressure and also via the coldness of space. So says, gas was never cold. Space was.

In the womb, evolution of the cell O body of God is informed self statements.

How he explained his science theories against his own destructive self...the scientist.

Then says by the way the only travel through space O is the stone body.....so do not pretend that light travels...for light is only in the state gases burning as a mass held next to that stone body. How it was taught. God O was the Ark as stone that did the travel....not light.

Then told self......I realized that when I formed a fake Sun theme about being the Creator of stone....the false Prophet, the bodies that did actually come out of a collapsed Sun body.....the anti body....when Earth O a naturally self forming entity, its own Creator, as taught, evolved itself.

I learnt my own lesson. About False Prophets and did a conclusive study of Old Testimonials of science theories and New Testimonials of science theories and advised self as a completed thesis about applying Satanic causes...UFO radiation de evolution.

For natural God Earth history evolved its own stone gases to a cold clear gas state.

The Sun in that science aware knowledge attacked and de evolved the Earth gases on the side of Earth facing the Sun.

What I taught as relativity about God, the Earth and natural life on Earth.

Hence I had to correlate documented proof of my thesis and then preach its relativity, which I did. And applied it as a world male science agreement in our natural past to stop nuclear science practices, for it was the destruction of all life on Earth.

I named the topic sacred ICE....sacrifice and detailed the evidence for my own self, in science.

Can you put that into one or two lines? I can't make head nor tail of it.
sorry.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I would think that authenticity is dependent on whether something is autherntically the word of God or not, not whether we know who the authors were.

Naturally if a books stories can be traced to other stories in the same vicinity, then a natural conclusion would be that the stories were taken from there. That we have historical evidence for and analogous comparison for. You would have to show that this was not the case.

As far as I know Joseph Smith was led to the seer stones by an angel and he claimed he receieve revelation from God, which means that there was no intermediate angel.

On the Bible the spirit or Holy Spirit is either understood to be God himself or his active force. So when someone says they received revelation through Holy Spirit or spirit in the Bible then that would be directly from God. When someone receives revelation through an angel then it is stated as such.

Jesus in his preexistence in heaven actually saw God as he existed with him according to the Bible. And in the book of Revelation he is on the same throne as God, even referred to by the same titles. He also says that he can only do what he sees the father doing. So it is pretty evident that Jesus claimed to have direct contact with God saying that he himself saw Him.

The Old scientific pyramid temple testimonials said, after the fact of its occurrence exactly what was real. Jesus had not been born then...and the name was not prophecized either...….Jesus was named after the fact....not before the fact.

Exodus 33:17-23 17And the LORD said to Moses, "I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name." 18Then Moses said, "Now show me your glory." 19And the LORD said, "I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 20But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live." 21Then the LORD said, "There is a place near me where you may stand on a rock. 22When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by. 23Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen."

If you claim that Jesus saw God, then Jesus is denying what Moses claimed about the same Title LORD.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
And how did the Holy Prophet Joseph Smith get HIS revelation?
It was through an angel too, wasn't it?
(Like Mohammed Smith liked the young girls.)
I do not believe that Joseph Smith got a revelation from God.
Muhammad did not like young girls, he had many older wives.

Muhammad was monogamous for 25 years when married to his first wife, Khadija bint Khuwaylid. After her death in 619 CE, he over time married a number of women, most of them widows, for reasons of family bonds and to provide for them after his companions had died. His life is traditionally delineated by two epochs: pre-hijra (emigration) in Mecca, a city in western Arabia, from the year 570 to 622 CE, and post-hijra in Medina, from 622 until his death in 632. All but two of his marriages were contracted after the Hegira (or Hijra - migration to Medina).

Muhammad's wives - Wikipedia

rational experiences

Veteran Member
False scientific prophecy.

O God the Earth body, flooded in water after the Sun converted and attacked its mass, which included massive sink holes...fusion changed.

Looked at the law of the mountain ^ above water mass and with o UFO radiation mass.....not inclusive to the mass of God of stone fusion, and what powers existed held inside of the stone body....as a science theme, not any natural laws. As the natural stone mass was beneath the flooded water vision that he researched to give him self the identification of a pyramid formula.....history of.

Today that same fake science theme is being inferred to the creation of electricity, when God the mass is owner of natural history, not a machine reaction.

And so you try to have God removed and only own the presence of electricity creation with no Earth....why it did not work.

For the so called theme/formula by DATA inferred biblical sciences, about the flood as DATA, is that amount of water mass.....^ a small mass of stone fusion as a pyramid and o UFO radiation mass.

The information of which owns no natural history at all.

Science can claim, oh but I can think for myself and I did not even use God stories..….sorry scientist, but it is the God history planet theme that was the original invention of the sciences, so you might think you can think on your own self one life and mind behalf as a theorist......whereas natural science history says you are all liars.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
The Old scientific pyramid temple testimonials said, after the fact of its occurrence exactly what was real. Jesus had not been born then...and the name was not prophecized either...….Jesus was named after the fact....not before the fact.

Exodus 33:17-23 17And the LORD said to Moses, "I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name." 18Then Moses said, "Now show me your glory." 19And the LORD said, "I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 20But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live." 21Then the LORD said, "There is a place near me where you may stand on a rock. 22When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by. 23Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen."

If you claim that Jesus saw God, then Jesus is denying what Moses claimed about the same Title LORD.

I am not of the opinion that the books of the Bible are consistent with eachother. Jesus made certain claims about himself whether they agree with the old testament or not is another issue.

What is interesting about Moses is that it is said that Moses saw God face to face but only saw his back. Is that what you are referring to?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I am not of the opinion that the books of the Bible are consistent with eachother. Jesus made certain claims about himself whether they agree with the old testament or not is another issue.

What is interesting about Moses is that it is said that Moses saw God face to face but only saw his back. Is that what you are referring to?
Jesus was supposed to own the title of LORD, as his owned inheritance.

So how could Jesus look upon the face of God, if Moses said that it was the Lord which passed goodness......when science is only ever talking God O Earth fusion, for his machine is God O Earth fusion.

God O Earth fusion is not his machine.
God O Earth fusion is where he took his matter from for a machine.

God O Earth fusion does not own the atmospheric gas mass....it is a natural body that said it was owned by the Mother of God, the womb....not the body of stone...although stone was involved in its spirit release.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I am not of the opinion that the books of the Bible are consistent with eachother. Jesus made certain claims about himself whether they agree with the old testament or not is another issue. QUOTE.

What preceding information was used to re invent the Temple pyramid sciences in the times of the Jesus review?

The old testimonials.

Science, why do you use the term test?

For science in a theorised machine reaction never knows exactly the cause and effect in the natural environment where he activates his new machine reaction.

The first machine activation/reaction is always inferred to either be a test or an experiment.

If a human male says he applies the test to God...then what form of tests does God reply man with?

Test
I, of the self and what I see (eye)
mon.....of the one or Updated December 18, 2017. À mon avis is a French expression that means "in my opinion.". It's a very common phrase and a great way to express your views on a topic
ial
SUFFIX
  1. forming adjectives such as celestial, primordial

PruePhillip

I do not believe that Joseph Smith got a revelation from God.
Muhammad did not like young girls, he had many older wives.

Muhammad was monogamous for 25 years when married to his first wife, Khadija bint Khuwaylid. After her death in 619 CE, he over time married a number of women, most of them widows, for reasons of family bonds and to provide for them after his companions had died. His life is traditionally delineated by two epochs: pre-hijra (emigration) in Mecca, a city in western Arabia, from the year 570 to 622 CE, and post-hijra in Medina, from 622 until his death in 632. All but two of his marriages were contracted after the Hegira (or Hijra - migration to Medina).

Muhammad's wives - Wikipedia

Joseph Smith said he got a revelation from God. He wrote his own version
of the Quran.
Wasn't A'isha only nine years old?
What would a prophet of God want with wives, money and land anyway?

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Jesus was supposed to own the title of LORD, as his owned inheritance.

So how could Jesus look upon the face of God, if Moses said that it was the Lord which passed goodness......when science is only ever talking God O Earth fusion, for his machine is God O Earth fusion.

God O Earth fusion is not his machine.
God O Earth fusion is where he took his matter from for a machine.

God O Earth fusion does not own the atmospheric gas mass....it is a natural body that said it was owned by the Mother of God, the womb....not the body of stone...although stone was involved in its spirit release.

I have no idea what you are talking about from the point where you started speaking about God O Earth Fusion onwards. Although I am assuming that you are referring to God cannot be on earth or about him coming in human form?

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
of the Quran.

I think the Baha'i would use the Shia hadiths? They dont believe that Aisha was nine years old as far as I have researched. That hadith is with the Sunnis.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
of the Quran.

When males say my science cause and effect brought unnatural stone from the Sun creation...asteroids and comets and meteors by MATHS O calculations, about O God the Earth as stone and its MASS O by maths o removal....and then it comes to Earth due to you heating the spatial womb.

Which a male in science said was the Mother of God meaning, why stone existed...as space was said to be the womb for stone creation.

You get a Prophet that comes from the womb....which in reality is not any female...it is just a male's scientific teaching to humanity, as a non scientist, in the best explanation that he could to his own human family.

For everyday humans do not own any destructive psyche scientific awareness, as compared to the minds who do. So we cannot and do not speak science language...which to our minds is gobbledygook.

For it is not logical nor rational to want destruction/change by forced choice.

Therefore to teach scientific relativity you have to use natural symbolism, for a better everyday person understanding.

As a stone meteor/comet, comes into the Earth gas veils, coats of colours, the veils of spirits/gases....it burns, and travels over the landscape. So it would enter in some other country other than where it lands. How humans tried to explain the relativity of it....so that there would be no future argument....for it would be tallied to travel by a line over the Earth....to say, yes in fact it occurred in natural human history.

Why it involved DATES as the DATA inference to occurrence.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
See, even the term "machine reaction" does not compute with me.
Natural laws can be ascertained by science. That's why the Christian
West became so powerful - it understand and employed natural laws
to create technology.

Does a machine own God the planet sitting in natural history just as the Earth body without an environment?

No. That condition is natural history for machine mass/matter itself. Not owner of the gas atmosphere just as taught.

Science never owned the heavenly gas spirit.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I would think that authenticity is dependent on whether something is authentically the word of God or not, not whether we know who the authors were.
Who the authors were 'determines' if it was the Word of God or the words of men. If the authors were men, it could only be inspired by God, but if the authors were Manifestations of God (or scribes who wrote for them), then it is the Word of God through the Holy Spirit.
That is not how I see it. Unless you can prove that Muhammad copied stories from the Bible it is unfair to make that accusation. How I see it is that since Muhammad was a Manifestation of God He had knowledge from God so of course He would have known what was revealed in the Bible.
As far as I know Joseph Smith was led to the seer stones by an angel and he claimed he receive revelation from God, which means that there was no intermediate angel.
Anyone an claim anything but that does not make it true.
That is a point well taken, and I believe that Muhammad received a revelation directly from God through the Holy Spirit.

Jesus said that no man has ever seen God so that would include Him. Being in the bosom of the Father means being close to God, as close as anyone can get, but nobody has ever 'seen God.'

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

I do not believe Jesus was not any different than Moses or Muhammad or Baha'u'llah. All of them were Prophets who had pre-existent souls in heaven before they were born into bodies on earth. That is where they got their divine minds that had the ability to receive revelations from God..

(96) PRE-EXISTENCE - of Prophets
The Prophets, unlike us, are pre-existent. The soul of Christ existed in the spiritual world before His birth in this world. We cannot imagine what that world is like, so words are inadequate to picture His state of being.

(Shoghi Effendi: High Endeavors, Page: 71)