• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would God allow a false prophet to claim a new Law and commandments?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So you believe that millions of people who reject the idea of a creator god with no power over their lives have a faith about a god as you conceive him??? Hahaha
Only about 55% of the world population believe in God as I conceive Him.
The other believers believe all kinds of different things.

PruePhillip

Or the bible

I am highly dubious about the claims of a violent man to having some sort of
relationship with God.
I am also highly dubious that nature sprang into existance without time, space,
energy, maths, physical laws or even a reason for doing so.

We all have some religion, ie we want a reason for being, an explanation of
how it all started, where we will end, who holds authority and a validation of
ourselves as moral people. What is YOUR religion?

Ayjaydee

I am highly dubious about the claims of a violent man to having some sort of
relationship with God.
I am also highly dubious that nature sprang into existance without time, space,
energy, maths, physical laws or even a reason for doing so.

We all have some religion, ie we want a reason for being, an explanation of
how it all started, where we will end, who holds authority and a validation of
ourselves as moral people. What is YOUR religion?
Dont really feel I have one but if you could define what you mean by religion I could give you a better answer

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
And how do these therevadans conceive him?
You must know if you include them in your 84%
Some Buddhists believe in God and some don't. Within these two divisions there are more divisions because there are many sects of Buddhism, just as there are many sects of all the older religions.

Similarly, some Hindus believe in one God, some believe in many gods, and some do not believe in god at all.

Ayjaydee

Some Buddhists believe in God and some don't. Within these two divisions there are more divisions because there are many sects of Buddhism, just as there are many sects of all the older religions.

Similarly, some Hindus believe in one God, some believe in many gods, and some do not believe in god at all.
So how can you include those who dont believe in your 84% who do?

PruePhillip

Dont really feel I have one but if you could define what you mean by religion I could give you a better answer

Therein is the problem - we can't define "religion"
but I am sure, from the points I raised, that we all
have some sort of "religion." We are sometimes too
shy to admit it.
Listened to a Dawkins lecture last night

there's a lot of faith here - a kind of science of the
gaps.

Ayjaydee

Therein is the problem - we can't define "religion"
but I am sure, from the points I raised, that we all
have some sort of "religion." We are sometimes too
shy to admit it.
Listened to a Dawkins lecture last night

there's a lot of faith here - a kind of science of the
gaps.
Well, if you're sticking with those points, I dont have one

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I am not asking if God allows a false prophet just to claim to be a prophet of God! I believe He does allow such false prophets.

But, would God allow a false prophet to come up with certain commands and laws by himself, and claim he is revealing commandments, decrees, ordinances and laws from God and demand everyone to obey and follow his book, he claims to be from God?

Quran says, it cannot happen:

"And if the apostle were to invent any sayings in Our name, We should certainly seize him by his right hand, And We should certainly then cut off the artery of his heart" Quran 69:44-46

If you believe in Jesus, or Yahiwa, but you don't believe Muhammad, what was Jesus or God doing, when Muhammad was claiming such things. Why your God didnt cut Muhammad's heart artery so, he doesnt misguide them?

What does your scriptures say? If you believe in a God, but no scriptures, you can still bring your reasoning, why would the Powerful and All knowing you believe, allow, someone speak on His behalf, and make them obey a commandments, thereby allowing His people to get misguided?
all that speak of God are prophets

we all take a turn standing before God and heaven

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So how can you include those who dont believe in your 84% who do?
It is not me who includes them:
Here’s the breakdown of “The Global Religious Landscape,” based on an analysis of more than 2,500 censuses, surveys and population registers:

• 2.2 billion Christians (32 percent of the world’s population).
• 1.6 billion Muslims (23 percent).
• 1 billion Hindus (15 percent.
• 500 million Buddhists (7 percent).
• 400 million people (6 percent) practicing various folk or traditional religions, including African traditional religions, Chinese folk religions, American Indian religions and Australian aboriginal religions.

There are 14 million Jews, and an estimated 58 million people — slightly less than 1 percent of the global population – belong to other religions, including the Baha’i faith, Jainism, Sikhism, Shintoism, Taoism, Tenrikyo, Wicca and Zoroastrianism, “to mention just a few,” the study says.

About half of all Christians in the world are Catholic, 37 percent are part of the Protestant tradition, 12 percent are Orthodox Greek or Russian.

The largest population of Christians (243 million) is found, incidentally, in the United States, followed by Brazil, Mexico, Russia, the Philippines, Nigeria and China.

Find the entire massive study here: http://www.pewforum.

84 percent of the world population has faith; a third are Christian - Washington Times

Ayjaydee

Here’s the breakdown of “The Global Religious Landscape,” based on an analysis of more than 2,500 censuses, surveys and population registers:

• 400 million people (6 percent) practicing various folk or traditional religions, including African traditional religions, Chinese folk religions, American Indian religions and Australian aboriginal religions.

There are 14 million Jews, and an estimated 58 million people — slightly less than 1 percent of the global population – belong to other religions, including the Baha’i faith, Jainism, Sikhism, Shintoism, Taoism, Tenrikyo, Wicca and Zoroastrianism, “to mention just a few,” the study says.

About half of all Christians in the world are Catholic, 37 percent are part of the Protestant tradition, 12 percent are Orthodox Greek or Russian.

The largest population of Christians (243 million) is found, incidentally, in the United States, followed by Brazil, Mexico, Russia, the Philippines, Nigeria and China.

84 percent of the world population has faith; a third are Christian - Washington Times

Ayjaydee

You're the one who interpreted those figures to mean that 84% of the world had a concept of a god who had some sort of connection to the existence e of the universe and its contents. Perhaps you should find out what they actually believe before you use them to bolster your own beliefs.

Ayjaydee

more like....They will pass

right after your last breath and you stand from the dust
They will pass

after all.....you have made declaration that you would do so
so....why not unto you?
They can do what they like
None of my affair

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I don't see how this is striking people with different opinions.

What if a false prophet brings a set of laws and ordinances that causes people to become corrupted, wrongful, murderers. A false prophet who brings war, and violence. A prophet who causes people end up in hell!

If you believe in a God who cares people follow a good way of life, to become enabled to be admitted to heaven, but a false prophet misguided them to the wronge way on behalf of God, why wouldn't God do anything about it?

The story of science is what you all are not applying.

Males, as brothers are the agreement on Earth as a consciousness as to apply conditions to be enabled to forcibly change the natural cosmos...meaning from the Sun to Earth in UFO cult mass radiation events.

When science in natural historic male definition said, O the stone was an entity that is its owned body....nothing came before it and nothing came after it.

And yet in science he talks about Prophets. And then he reverences a huge stone mass that plummeted to Earth.

Common sense therefore needs to be applied to that reasoning.

What happens to natural life if the natural radiation levels change in our Nature?

We get sick, we lose our genetic health and genetic mutate...we lose our chemically balanced mind thinking brain abilities, our feeling become depraved in that incident. So we know that any body that owns extra radiation conditions, other than what Earth as a natural spiritual gas atmospheric mass owns....it affects our behaviours.

Yet humans in science study know that asteroid wandering star STONES, get irradiated, remove their cold stone fusion....which God our Earth owns as a solid stone body...cold radiation. So for a prophetic stone body to release its gases, wander, cool irradiated space, extra radiation is involved.

So prophetically human behaviour in being saved, by science caused Earth God O body or Allah O God body changes, is real and true to how it was taught.

Along with physical radiation cutting effects for metallic radiation cooled, is metal.

Our bio life bodies....not metal.

Hence we taught ourselves past physical and scientific reality about how a Prophet and a calculation in science a prophecy affected life on Earth, when we taught our own human self...there is nothing before or after the One O holy body.

And to infer so, owns a huge historic reasoning as a scientific teaching of cause and effects for not heeding your own natural aware spiritual conscious human advice.

Why those stories were taught....for scientific reasoning against males who told self never practice occult science/nuclear radiation conditions.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
You're the one who interpreted those figures to mean that 84% of the world had a concept of a god who had some sort of connection to the existence e of the universe and its contents. Perhaps you should find out what they actually believe before you use them to bolster your own beliefs.
I do not need anyone bolster my beliefs in God. They are standing firm.
If you are looking for statistics, 93% of people in the world believe in a God or gods as evidenced by the number of atheists in the world...

According to sociologists ArielaKeysar and Juhem Navarro-Rivera's review of numerous global studies on atheism, there are 450 to 500 million positive atheists and agnostics worldwide (7% of the world's population), with China having the most atheists in the world (200 million convinced atheists).Demographics of atheism - Wikipedia

Not that it matters how many people believe, since God either exists or not.