• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would Aliens go to heaven?

Whould aliens go to heaven

• Yes the do

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Yes, only the good ones

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No, There is no such thing as an alien

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • This is a stupid question

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

logician

People keep talking about aliens on here like there really are some. I've never seen any personally. Does it take faith to believe in aliens?

This is actually a good point. Until we find proof of intelligent life elsewhere in our galaxy (or the universe), we cannot automatically assume it exists.

ManTimeForgot

Temporally Challenged
This is actually a good point. Until we find proof of intelligent life elsewhere in our galaxy (or the universe), we cannot automatically assume it exists.

Don't encourage them, logician. We use statistics all the time as credible evidence for our activities. Medicinal trials don't actually prove that placebo effects (or spontaneous remission) are not responsible for "curing" a condition; they do, however, provide solid statistical evidence that a certain medicine was responsible (as in the chances of placebo being able to account for the change in condition amongst all participants would be a billion to one or something like that).

The notion that there are no other intelligent life forms in the WHOLE universe is preposterous. There are billions of other galaxies that we know about... The chances that earth is the only planet within the only star system within the only galaxy to contain intelligent life is beyond the realm of believability.

The question of whether intelligent life is near enough to us to actually contact us, or has contacted us... is another deal altogether. We should not presume that space aliens are nearby without evidence. I think it a bit presumptuous to assume that our planet has not been at least visited by other beings (once you consider multi-dimensionality a truth in reality), but we may not be currently being visited by aliens. That is something we should reserve judgment on.

MTF

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Don't worry, no Aliens and no Atheists in "your" heaven only your fellow bible thumpers, you guys can sit on your individual clouds and sprout scripture and verse to each other, glad I'm going to miss the good times.
There will be a whole special spot for the Baptists. I've heard we'll need to be quiet around there because they don't know anyone else is there.

logician

My answer was grounded in the belief that God created the earth and the universe. The univers was cursed in Genesis after man's fall, hence any being living in the universe is under the curse of sin and would need a savior.

This is akin to the old theory that the earth was the center of the universe.

Man of Faith

This is akin to the old theory that the earth was the center of the universe.

Whether it is the center of the universe physically I don't know or don't care, but I do believe it is the center of the universe when it comes to God's plans. The heavens or the universe was created for earth and mankind, IMO.

DavyCrocket2003

Foolish, you create an electrical charge with either a generator or batteries, where have you been???
No. Maybe you are thinking of current. That is different from charge. A battery or generator doesn't create charge. You are only separating the charges that already existed. All the "created" charge is is an imbalance of electrons. All the charges already existed before you started moving them around. Take the net charge before and you will find it is exactly equal to the net charge after.

Last edited:

richardlowellt

No. Maybe you are thinking of current. That is different from charge. A battery or generator doesn't create charge.
a battery "charges" my car, a generator creates "charge" what exactly are you getting at? trying to prove that God is the only one who can create an electrical "charge?" That God created electrons, if so show me the proof of such. You don't know that god created electrons anymore than you know he created anything, it's vague speculation on your part and a belief.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Whether it is the center of the universe physically I don't know or don't care, but I do believe it is the center of the universe when it comes to God's plans. The heavens or the universe was created for earth and mankind, IMO.
This is a Man centered theology rather than a God centered one.
The ego rears its head and roars. "I am Man!!", and God listens.:rolleyes:

Bware

I'm the Jugganaut!!
If there are aliens, and GOD created them, did they have to go through a trial like Adam and Eve? Did they have a messiah? Did Jesus have to incarnate into their physical existence to do the salvation thing and how did these aliens handle Jesus' presence?
How bad it must suck for Jesus to travel from planet to planet in the guise of different beings and be tortured and murdered over and over. I wonder if the Alien Christians are as confused as earth Christians?:confused:

Lol I keep seeing Jesus getting his tentacles lazered to a spaceship. :thud:

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
George A. Filer - MUFON Eastern Region Director said:
I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos
and UFO's are visiting us in ever increasing numbers.
I saw this, this morning. Methinks it is self explainable