• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would Aliens go to heaven?

Whould aliens go to heaven

• Yes the do

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Yes, only the good ones

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No, There is no such thing as an alien

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • This is a stupid question

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes, the Jesuit director of the Vatican Observatory, recently ended the fifty-year old division between science and religion. In his statement for the Vatican, Funes asserted:

“How can we rule out that life may have developed elsewhere? Just as we consider earthly creatures as ‘a brother,’ and ’sister,’ why should we not talk about an ‘extraterrestrial brother’? It would still be part of creation.”
seems even the Vatican believe there can be aliens

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
The Vatican is quite Happy to consider new thoughts and discoveries.
It is most anxious to avoid revisiting issues it has already resolved.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
If they repented and put their faith in Jesus, they would.
Interesting Answer. Let's take the Grays or the Reptilians for a example, They are Malevolent towards us, how do you think they would accept a Human Savior. and how would they have sinned, as they never partook Adam and Eve's sin

Man of Faith

Interesting Answer. Let's take the Grays or the Reptilians for a example, They are Malevolent towards us, how do you think they would accept a Human Savior. and how would they have sinned, as they never partook Adam and Eve's sin

My answer was grounded in the belief that God created the earth and the universe. The univers was cursed in Genesis after man's fall, hence any being living in the universe is under the curse of sin and would need a savior.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
My answer was grounded in the belief that God created the earth and the universe. The univers was cursed in Genesis after man's fall, hence any being living in the universe is under the curse of sin and would need a savior.
So...
all the universe is cursed because of human actions?

Methinks the Aliens are mighty ticked at us right now.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Would they? and why?

I'm not sure but they would certainly
etsign.jpg

Cobblestones

Devoid of Ettiquette
If you believe like I do that God created the universe and the earth, it was. Romans 8:22 "For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time."
Which is why the Christian god is intolerable. It's not enough to curse all humans, he had to curse all of nature because two people with no priors committed an offense by eating some fruit? That offense wouldn't even qualify as a misdemeanor let alone something for which all things must pay a penalty.

The whole idea is ludicrous.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Which is why the Christian god is intolerable. It's not enough to curse all humans, he had to curse all of nature because two people with no priors committed an offense by eating some fruit? That offense wouldn't even qualify as a misdemeanor let alone something for which all things must pay a penalty.

The whole idea is ludicrous.

I would not get too worked up about the musings of a iron age mystic, referencing an early bronze age one.

The Bible contains some seriously strange concepts, that Predate Christianity and have little relevance to reality.