• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wooo I'm still alive!

Dingbat

Well no thanks to this idiot. Almost took out my vehicle and my family by a few feet. I think I have had a enough fun for tonight. What is everyone else doing?:D

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Well no thanks to this idiot. Almost took out my vehicle and my family by a few feet. I think I have had a enough fun for tonight. What is everyone else doing?:D

Congrats on not getting killed, Dingbat.

Kind of know how you feel: I almost got run down once by a guy doing (must have been) 60 driving on the side walk trying to get away from the cops.

Dingbat

Congrats on not getting killed, Dingbat.

Kind of know how you feel: I almost got run down once by a guy doing (must have been) 60 driving on the side walk trying to get away from the cops.

Thanks. Yeah it was insane she had a tire blown out and swerved into my lane, which was oncoming traffic for her, then flew down an offramp. Police cars were flying all over the damn place. I was rather calm about it but my mother was wigging out. Damn people are crazy.

wow im glad you and yours are safe.
Thanks...not what I expected going to a Flute recital. Oh well. Haha.

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks. Yeah it was insane she had a tire blown out and swerved into my lane, which was oncoming traffic for her, then flew down an offramp. Police cars were flying all over the damn place. I was rather calm about it but my mother was wigging out. Damn people are crazy.

Thanks...not what I expected going to a Flute recital. Oh well. Haha.

I keep trying to tell people how dangerous those are but nobody ever listens. :(

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
As they always say, if you go to a flute recital, you will narrowly avert a firey death.
(Good thing it wasn't a theremin recital. You actually take a bullet on the way to those.)

Dingbat

How did your family handle the scare?

My mother is still a bit disturbed by the incident though she could laugh a little afterwards. I think she was more relieved that I was driving. My sister acted rather nonchalant about the whole thing. Overall everyone seems to be doing fine.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I am glad you did not get killed, Dingbat. Someone up above was looking out for you and your family. I am sorry about the flute recital.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
As they always say, if you go to a flute recital, you will narrowly avert a firey death.
(Good thing it wasn't a theremin recital. You actually take a bullet on the way to those.)

Never thought I'd see a joke involving the word 'theremin.'

Good one, too. :p

Amechania

Daimona of the Helpless
Close shave, Dingbat. Glad you and your family weren't hurt. Not to downplay your experience but Bryan Searle, you need a hug.