• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will you like to have God incarnated in the form of your own child ?

chinu

chinu
History is the evident -- that parents of all God's incarnations like Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha etc. Also faced lot of troubles/problems along with them during their whole life time. So, this question is for the people who are awaiting God's incarnation in the coming future.

Do you like to have God incarnated in the form of your own child ? :)

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

History is the evident -- that parents of all God's incarnations like Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha etc. Also faced lot of troubles/problems along with them during their whole life time. So, this question is for the people who are awaiting God's incarnation in the coming future.
You talk about 2500 years ago for Buddha.
Less than 150 years ago people lived in holes under the ground where I live in my house now. Imagine 2500 years ago, I can't compare that with how we live now.

IF God incarnates He should be very pleased with all the physical comfort. Finally a good computer to type an update with spelling checker. He can do His discourses using internet broadcast. So, I think that the parents are also much better of in this age. He should not wait too long though.

I decided for this life not to marry, so no children. But if you have a child, the best would be God incarnated.
Tough on the ego, but you don't need to teach the child to behave right; no lying, no stealing, no sex education etc

Last edited:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

It'd be interesting, especially with any child I have likely having to be from adoption for reasons I probably won't get into here. :)

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
It'd be interesting, especially with any child I have likely having to be from adoption for reasons I probably won't get into here. :)
God comes via virgin birth of course; karma free:)

chinu

chinu

You talk about 2500 years ago for Buddha.
Less than 150 years ago people lived in holes under the ground where I live in my house now. Imagine 2500 years ago, I can't compare that with how we live now.

IF God incarnates He should be very pleased with all the physical comfort. Finally a good computer to type an update with spelling checker. He can do His discourses using internet broadcast. So, I think that the parents are also much better of in this age. He should not wait too long though.

I decided for this live not to marry, so no children. But if you have a child, the best would be God incarnated.
Tough on the ego, but you don't need to teach the child to behave right; no lying, no stealing, no sex education etc
Interesting!

MNoBody

Quotefancy-6167571-3840x2160.jpg
:)

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

Sure. Maybe he could get the neighbour's dog to shut up.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I would have to be extremely spiritually advanced for the Avatar to be born as my child. Maybe some millennium or other.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
No way!

I have a son named Ares, and it has hit too close to home. I read a description once of the god Ares to my father, and asked him who I was talking about. He thought I was speaking of my son...

Fall down the stairs? Funny. Sticks his head through our front window? Not a scrape on him. Sure, its nice to have a child who doesn't easily injure or fall ill, but there are disadvantages too, of course. We went through some very challenging years with him, one or two which we couldn't take him anywhere due to violent tantrums(he is autistic, and used to be set off by OCD type things).

Of course, I do not believe my child is a divine incarnation...but if giving a child a name of a deity has affected his personality such, I would in no way want to tackle the challenges of parenting an actual avatar!

chinu

chinu
No way!

I have a son named Ares, and it has hit too close to home. I read a description once of the god Ares to my father, and asked him who I was talking about. He thought I was speaking of my son...

Fall down the stairs? Funny. Sticks his head through our front window? Not a scrape on him. Sure, its nice to have a child who doesn't easily injure or fall ill, but there are disadvantages too, of course. We went through some very challenging years with him, one or two which we couldn't take him anywhere due to violent tantrums(he is autistic, and used to be set off by OCD type things).

Of course, I do not believe my child is a divine incarnation...but if giving a child a name of a deity has affected his personality such, I would in no way want to tackle the challenges of parenting an actual avatar!
:D