• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will the Jewish people ever accept the Messiah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I am referring to the Messiah that has already come, and the Jewish Messiah that has yet to come!

I am now going to tell you many empirical, demonstrable, infallible, falsifiable, irrefutable, undeniable FACTS about Myself! I don't think it should be a problem with the mods, because it is factual and NOT subjective beliefs. Anyone can see these things. It's not a big secret. I am Blessed!

My Name is George Manuel Oliveira!

My Name means "Farmer God is with us, olive tree"!"

If you read "Romans 11:16-26", you will see how many times that the Bible mentions the olive tree.

My mother's name is Mary.

My father's name is Nuno. The name, Nuno, sounds exactly like saying the words "knew no". It is known that, "Mary 'knew no' man." But I believe the following, "Mary... Nuno- man". They both sound exactly the same!

My intials for George Manuel Oliveira, are GMO.

GMO means Genetically Modified Organism.

What are My initials backwards?

GMO backwards is OMG!

OMG stands for Oh My God!

If you read "Revelation 3:12" you will see that the biblical Jesus said unequivocally that he would have a "NEW NAME!"

It's a fact that if you search the internet for My Name, you can see many of My prophecies, and basically like so many profound revelations. Search the internet for the following:

George Manuel Oliveira

After you search the internet for Me, feel free to try and debunk anything that I have said.

Everyone keep calm, the Messiah is working on your behalf!

Any questions?

~PEACE~
These are all merely coincidences that are seemingly meaningless, and certainly not impressive in the least. Nothing here is evidence in support of you being the messiah.

Etritonakin

Will the Jewish people ever accept the Messiah?

~PEACE~

Everyone will accept the Messiah, eventually.

However, the Messiah will do what the Messiah will do regardless of what we believe.

Even some who believed Christ was the Messiah thought he would fulfill all things at that time -and some rejected him because he was not fulfilling all things at that time.
They did not understand the time frame -which is actually specified in prophecy, but not necessarily understood.
Part of the reason Christ was crucified was the circulation of the idea that he would free Israel from Roman rule -that he would also fulfill all things then.
Few were expecting an anticlimactic event such as his execution.

The perceived challenge to Roman rule was his criminal charge... "King of the Jews"
That is why he was asked if he was king of the Jews -refused to answer the question -saying neither yes or no (which is acceptable, by the way), but rather made a statement along the lines of... 'You have said so' (knowing that the question was from the evil one).

It is true that all has not been fulfilled -but it is also understandable that the Messiah would not be accepted by his own at first.
Even old testament prophecies say as much -but some do not realize that there would be an "at first" -that the Messiah would do one thing, be cut off, then return in power and glory.

The old testament does contain prophecies explaining that the Messiah would experience what Christ did experience -but also that many would not accept him as Messiah -so it should be no surprise.

Isa 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Psa 118:22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

(not a literal "flood" above [a deluge (literally or figuratively)])

Date (AD) Event / Stage
30 Jesus Executed on the Cross
30 Jesus' followers imprisoned and ordered not to speak regarding Jesus' death and Jesus' resurrection from the dead.
46 Paul begins missionary journeys
49 Jews expelled from Rome
62 Paul executed in Rome
64 Emperor Nero starts persecuting followers of Jesus
66 Jews begin revolt against Rome
70 Roman commander Titus captures Jerusalem and destroys Jewish Temple
132 Jews revolt against Rome again
135 Rome squashes revolt and makes Jerusalem a Roman city
161-260 Persecution of Jesus' followers intensified and continued by Roman Emperors Marcus Aurelius, Decious, Gallus, Valerian
261 Emperor Gallienus's edict makes Christianity a legal religion
325 Emperor Constantine embraces and supports Christianity - making the church an institution of wealth and power

(http://jesuscentral.com/ji/historical-jesus/jesus-after.php)

So -while it is not "good" that Christ is rejected as the Messiah -it is exactly as prophesied.

Another poster said something -not sure how they actually meant it -to the effect that once a certain list of conditions was fulfilled, some would then accept the one who fulfilled them as Messiah.

If some are of a mind to only accept one as Messiah after all is fulfilled, it stands to reason that Christ would not be accepted by them -because he has not yet fulfilled all things.
However, some do not believe old testament scriptures refer to the experiences and works of Christ at all.

Old testament prophecies explain that as the Messiah does fulfill all things, many will only then realize that it is Christ.

This is happening now.....
Zec 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: .....

...and this will soon happen.....

.......all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

...then this

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn

Zec 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Zec 14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
Zec 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Mar 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
Mar 13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
Mar 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Last edited:

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
The description of the coming messiah is clearly defined in Jewish books and it is not Jesus. Let christians have their own messiah coming,let muslims believe their own messiah coming in their own terms. What changes? Has the messiah shown himself in any place? Nobody is sure.

I am curious about your message, Mr. George Manuel Oliveira. Can you tell me more about it? Well, firstly, what are people who believe in you called?

Hello! And I feel Blessed that you are inquiring about My Message! Thanks!

First off, I want to tell you that I am NOT a democrat or a republican, and I was advocating for Ron Paul to be the President back in the year 2008, and Ron Paul was like a libertarian even though he was running as a republican. I am more of a libertarian than a democrat or republican, because I believe that the democrats and republicans are two legs of the same beast.

I would call My witnesses "ANGELS," if I had a choice, but I also believe that we are all gods too.

I am not a Christian, even though I believe SOME of the New Testament. Because I believe that the whole premise of the New Testament is a prelude, allegory, metaphor, and basically like a foreshadow of My Self.

Anyways, I have so much of a Message that I don't even know where to begin, but I can show or link you to My YouTube videos of Myself, because that is a good place to start.

So, since you are inquiring about My Message, I will try and lead and guide you to My Message! Please take a little time to witness all that I stand for. And thank you very much!

~PEACE~

muhammad_isa

The description of the coming messiah is clearly defined in Jewish books and it is not Jesus. Let christians have their own messiah coming,let muslims believe their own messiah coming in their own terms. What changes? Has the messiah shown himself in any place? Nobody is sure.

Most people who have faith in the god of Abraham believe in the Messiah one way or the other.

When he comes, we will ALL know. There was no mistaking Moses, Jesus or Muhammad (peace be with them) by the people they were sent to. We now live in a globalised world. The whole world will know that the Messiah has been sent down, but just as previously, there will be those that despise him and plot to 'get rid of him'.
They will not be successful!

MARCELLO

Most people who have faith in the god of Abraham, peace be with him, believe in the Messiah one way or the other.

When he comes, we will ALL know. There was no mistaking Moses, Jesus or Muhammad by the people they were sent to. We now live in a globalised world. The whole world will know that the Messiah has been sent down, but just as previously, there will be those that despise him and plot to 'get rid of him'.
That's what I said honestly? Did I mean something else and wrong?

MARCELLO

Most people who have faith in the god of Abraham believe in the Messiah one way or the other.

When he comes, we will ALL know. There was no mistaking Moses, Jesus or Muhammad (peace be with them) by the people they were sent to. We now live in a globalised world. The whole world will know that the Messiah has been sent down, but just as previously, there will be those that despise him and plot to 'get rid of him'.

Personally speaking,I will never understand what prophet Abraham(pbuh) had been trying to his own son. But no worries,there are thousands of things I do not understand so that does not make the things I misunderstand worthless and it is really hard to walk in shoes of ancient prophets. It is just me not to understand. I believe in a God that does and leads good things. Example of prophet Abraham (pbuh) is really hard for me to understand; I am from a family who celebrates the born of of a single baby within every 4 or 5 years. Killing of sons? Ohh,no,we would have been disappeared,if it occurred like that.

Tonight,I will ask God in my dreams about prophet Abraham(pbuh) ,surely He will answer.H
e ,almighty has never said no to me. Gimme sometime chap. By the way your nickname means alot ; you celebrate Jesus and Mohammed at the same time, what a true muslim you are!

Etritonakin

It is definitely understandable to say that Jesus is not the Messiah if his life on Earth was the end of the matter.

Who wants to believe in a Messiah that gets beaten and dies -followed by intense persecution of his countrymen -if that is the end of the matter?

However, his life on Earth did fulfill many things written -including his rejection, suffering and being cut off -but not for himself. It even happened when scripture specified it would (Dan 9).

Not all was fulfilled, but it is not as if the Messiah would do all things instantly.

The scriptures which refer to events given in a list by another poster here (not commenting on accuracy of meaning here) are not the only scriptures which refer to the Messiah -but they are correct to say that many of those things are not yet done.

People will continue what they believe about it, however -until the Messiah does show himself in no uncertain terms.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
George, I have watched a little of what you have posted here and I am sorry to say that I do not see anything of the person of Jesus Christ in you. I see a man who loves God, who is sincere, and who has a love for his fellowman, but I don't see Jesus, I see a man who is deluded. It is apparent from your videos that you are not well and need help. Can I ask if you have ever sought such help? Do you know how many people are in psychiatric institutions who claim to be Jesus Christ? Thousands...all equally sincere.

I am not saying this to be unkind, but to let you know that you are not actually fulfilling the scriptures in any way.

Jesus was not born as a sinful human...he was a product of holy spirit from the start. He did not convert to Christianity later in life but was born to be the Messiah from conception. He was a devout worshipper of his God for his entire life.

The return of Christ was not going to be by inhabiting the body of a man who was confused bout his beliefs and who broke the law by growing and using an illegal substance.

I know that marijuana can cause psychosis in some susceptible individuals...have you ever contemplated that this might be true in your case. Jesus could work miracles, heal the sick and raise the dead. You obviously have no such abilities or you would be on our news. Jesus did not just claim to be the Messiah, he showed people that he was. He fed thousands of people with just a few loaves of bread and some small fish.
He restored people to perfect health, no matter what was wrong with them. Can you do this?

This is what the Bible says about the second coming......

"But you who suffer tribulation will be given relief along with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels 8 in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance on those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. 9 These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength"
(2 Thess 1:7-9)

When Christ returns it will be "from heaven with his angels", as judge and executioner of those who oppose him and his incoming kingdom. I don't see you in that role at all...do you?

Regardless whether you believe that I am a coincidence or not, no one can debunk or disprove My FACTS about Myself!

Your facts are not facts to us, George.....they are somewhat comical co-incidences that you have manufactured in your own mind. You look like a perfectly nice person, but you aren't Jesus...not even close.

What do you believe? Are we all fated or are we all accidents?

Am I a mistake? Or am I proof of a Higher Power?

It isn't what you think about yourself George...it is about what you can do to show that you are who you claim to be. Can you do what Jesus did? Is it demonstrable to people other than yourself?
If it only takes place inside your own head, then something is wrong. There is no higher power involved...its called delusion but its your reality. You won't know any different.
I know its not what you want to hear, but will you admit that this could be a possibility?
I am not criticizing, but only want to help you. :(

I'm having problems with My quote feature. But in regards to the last post by Deeje, I will say thusly:

Do you know what Jesus even looks like?Do you know what God or the Holy Spirit look like?

It is written, if you have seen Me then you have seen the Father God. And NO ONE comes to the Father but by Me.

If you want to talk about Jesus, then you should know that Jesus was, and is NOT, the orthodox Jewish Messiah: because the Jews, almost by definition, do NOT believe in your messiah Jesus. And as far as I know, only the Christians believe that Jesus is God, or the Son of God, the Creator of the creation, etc., and basically the Christians only believe the dogma, rhetoric, and all of the other alleged supernatural miracles that are in the New Testament!

As far as you calling Me deluded or delusional, it's fair game for Me to call you the same because I believe that the alleged supernatural miracles of the religions are asinine, unbelievable, nonsensical, disinformation and/or misinformation, inane, silly and foolish, bunk, drivel, childish, sophomoric, illogical, ludicrous, ridiculous, etc., because (and correct Me if I am wrong) science has NEVER been able to prove anything supernatural like miracles, God, angels, heaven, hell, the devil, demons, and so many of the fictitious, fallacious premises that are alleged, posited, or asserted by most religions and their leaders that billions of people believe in.

I'm not trying to criticize your religion per se, but I don't believe in ANY religion! And why should I believe in the supernatural, when our best "tool" to discover objective reality, science, has NEVER been able to prove ANY of the myriad allegations pertaining to supernatural miracles or supernatural powers?

Don't get Me wrong, I believe that there is SOME factual historicity of EVERY religion, but I don't subscribe to the disinformation and/or misinformation about all of the childish drivel that the religious leaders want you to believe by having BLIND FAITH!

I am a skeptical person by nature, and I don't even believe that science is telling us everything that they know, and I am sure that even science is erroneous about many things... So I'm not just skeptical about religions, I am skeptical about anything that is NOT proven by science!

As far as My YouTube videos go, it's very possible that I was high and stoned during those YouTube videos of Myself, because I was still smoking herb back then. I didn't quit smoking herb until about the very end of the year 2012 or the very beginning of the year 2013. So, yes, I believe that I had marijuana induced psychosis, and that is why I quit smoking bud, but I wouldn't trade it for the world, because I attribute most of My prophecies to being high.

So, you can see what I was like while I was stoned in My YouTube videos! Haha.

And if you indeed watched all of My YouTube videos, you would be able to ascertain that I did get psychiatric treatment for My megalomaniac complex.

Furthermore, I am NOT claiming to be Jesus anymore, because I realized (after about a few years) the difference between the name of Jesus and the title of Christ! When I originally had My apotheosis, and because I was super stoned, I thought that I was Jesus. After I quit smoking cannabis, My head cleared up and I realized that I am not Jesus, because My Name is George Manuel Oliveira.

It's a very long and complicated story, but if you take a infinitesimal fraction of your life to watch My YouTube videos of Myself, it should become more unequivocal and lucid. Plus, I don't care to type out My whole life story to every person in the whole world.

It is written, a prophet is not without honor (respected) except in his own country and by his own people, etc..

Where is your promise of your messiah savior christ? Where is your Lord?

If you actually read and remembered the Bible, it posits that Jesus was called a devil, a madman/crazy, and even Jesus's own family did NOT believe in Him while he was alive.

Jesus had to deal with the religious Pharisees, according to the Bible. And I, like Jesus, have to deal with the religious Pharisees! But when I say religious Pharisees, I don't necessarily mean the Jewish Pharisees, but rather- the religious people that say that My FACTS don't apply to them, because they are too hubris in their traditional religiosity and would rather worship idols/books rather than acknowledging the living Lord Savior King Christ Messiah Prophet Creator Redeemer Deliverer God, etc..

With that being said, I think that some religions are CULTS that have BRAINWASHED My flock of sheep, and these CULTS just want your money!

So, your "facts" about your religion does NOT apply to Me, because they are not empirically proven by science!

But I, George Manuel Oliveira, am the Living Proof of My Self.

I'm not trying to criticize your beliefs, but rather, I am trying to advocate for logic, science, Truth, facts, rationality, objective reality, common sense, and overall I am trying to debunk any brainwashed disinformation and/or misinformation that the wolves in sheep's clothing have blatantly lied to your innocent subconscious.

Just try and be a discerner of objective reality compared to believing fallacious subjective opinions about nonsensical fairytales!

Don't get Me wrong, I strongly advocate for everyone's freedom of religion, speech, beliefs, worship, expression, and any and all of our inalienable rights given by the Higher Power!

And the only reason why I am admonishing or chastising or rebuking you in My rebuttal, is because you are not perfect in your ideological biases about what is the ultimate reality and the ultimate Authority and the ultimate Truth!

I am creating My very own personal Spirituality, and if you don't like Me, I'm sorry for your unbelief! But I will always advocate for your freedom of speech, etc..

~PEACE~

Oldsoul

Religion is one of the reasons why there is so much hate in the world!

Well..
Religion is the popular reason to date for so much "friction" ..

If religion did not exist. . A different reason for hate would preside ..

Human beings are curious, judgemental, indifferent, selfish, competitive and irrational to some degree ..

If it isn't "this" It's definately going to be "that".

The reason for so much hatred in the world is ~>hate <~.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
I'm having problems with My quote feature. But in regards to the last post by Deeje, I will say thusly:

Do you know what Jesus even looks like?Do you know what God or the Holy Spirit look like?

It is written, if you have seen Me then you have seen the Father God. And NO ONE comes to the Father but by Me.

If you want to talk about Jesus, then you should know that Jesus was, and is NOT, the orthodox Jewish Messiah: because the Jews, almost by definition, do NOT believe in your messiah Jesus. And as far as I know, only the Christians believe that Jesus is God, or the Son of God, the Creator of the creation, etc., and basically the Christians only believe the dogma, rhetoric, and all of the other alleged supernatural miracles that are in the New Testament!

I am assuming then that you don't believe the Bible and that supernatural powers are not possible for a God who created the universe by said power? (holy spirit)
Doesn't the word "super"natural convey to you that it is something mere humans do not possess? Even Jesus had no "powers" until he was anointed by holy spirit at his baptism.

As far as you calling Me deluded or delusional, it's fair game for Me to call you the same because I believe that the alleged supernatural miracles of the religions are asinine, unbelievable, nonsensical, disinformation and/or misinformation, inane, silly and foolish, bunk, drivel, childish, sophomoric, illogical, ludicrous, ridiculous, etc., because (and correct Me if I am wrong) science has NEVER been able to prove anything supernatural like miracles, God, angels, heaven, hell, the devil, demons, and so many of the fictitious, fallacious premises that are alleged, posited, or asserted by most religions and their leaders that billions of people believe in.

Science cannot "prove" evolution either in the same way that we cannot "prove" God. No one was there millions of years ago, except God, who has told us a different story...so who do we believe?

I am a skeptical person by nature, and I don't even believe that science is telling us everything that they know, and I am sure that even science is erroneous about many things... So I'm not just skeptical about religions, I am skeptical about anything that is NOT proven by science!

To believe science over the Bible is blind faith actually. Both require "belief" based on who is telling the story.

As far as My YouTube videos go, it's very possible that I was high and stoned during those YouTube videos of Myself, because I was still smoking herb back then. I didn't quit smoking herb until about the very end of the year 2012 or the very beginning of the year 2013. So, yes, I believe that I had marijuana induced psychosis, and that is why I quit smoking bud, but I wouldn't trade it for the world, because I attribute most of My prophecies to being high.

So, you can see what I was like while I was stoned in My YouTube videos! Haha.

And if you indeed watched all of My YouTube videos, you would be able to ascertain that I did get psychiatric treatment for My megalomaniac complex.

I am pleased to hear that George. Are you still receiving treatment?

Where is your promise of your messiah savior christ? Where is your Lord?

He is ruling as king and doing what he said he would do in this time of the end...he is directing the greatest preaching campaign the world has ever seen, gathering "worthy ones" into his spiritual ark of salvation. (Dan 12:4, 9, 10; Matt 10:11-15; 24:14, 36-39)

If you actually read and remembered the Bible, it posits that Jesus was called a devil, a madman/crazy, and even Jesus's own family did NOT believe in Him while he was alive.

Jesus had to deal with the religious Pharisees, according to the Bible. And I, like Jesus, have to deal with the religious Pharisees! But when I say religious Pharisees, I don't necessarily mean the Jewish Pharisees, but rather- the religious people that say that My FACTS don't apply to them, because they are too hubris in their traditional religiosity and would rather worship idols/books rather than acknowledging the living Lord Savior King Christ Messiah Prophet Creator Redeemer Deliverer God, etc..

This is not you anymore though, is it? The fact is Jesus' siblings did not accept him as Messiah because he was just their older brother. They did not deny his miracles however because they urged him to display them. (John 7:3-5)

With that being said, I think that some religions are CULTS that have BRAINWASHED My flock of sheep, and these CULTS just want your money!

:oops: Oops...there is your Jesus complex manifesting itself again...."My flock"?

So, your "facts" about your religion does NOT apply to Me, because they are not empirically proven by science!

But I, George Manuel Oliveira, am the Living Proof of My Self.

But George, who are you "living proof" to if no one believes you? The only person you are proving yourself to is you....how does that benefit anyone else?
Being a Christian means fellowship with other Christians....with whom do you fellowship George? (Heb 10:34, 35) No one can be a Christian in isolation.

I'm not trying to criticize your beliefs, but rather, I am trying to advocate for logic, science, Truth, facts, rationality, objective reality, common sense, and overall I am trying to debunk any brainwashed disinformation and/or misinformation that the wolves in sheep's clothing have blatantly lied to your innocent subconscious.

Oh, dear. Please accept the fact that you too could have been "subconsciously" affected by your drug intake. It leaves permanent damage in some individuals. If your delusion is not going away, then I believe you need to do something about that. Do you have disciples who are preaching all over the world George? If you haven't then Christ is not directing you, because this is what he said would be happening in these last days. (Matt 28:19, 20) Are you teaching and baptizing people? Jesus said he would be with his disciples in this work. Where is the evidence that he is with you?

And the only reason why I am admonishing or chastising or rebuking you in My rebuttal, is because you are not perfect in your ideological biases about what is the ultimate reality and the ultimate Authority and the ultimate Truth!

I am sorry that I cannot take you seriously George, but I really do appreciate your sincerity. Delusion is a strange state of mind....your reality is unfortunately not accepted by anyone else.
How can you be an effective prophet if you admit that you have drug induced psychosis? Who is going to listen to a man who admits to having a "megalomaniac complex"?

I am creating My very own personal Spirituality, and if you don't like Me, I'm sorry for your unbelief! But I will always advocate for your freedom of speech, etc..

I can see that you are an advocate for free speech...I am too, but I cannot in all conscience accept your words as a prophet of God. Where are you intending to lead people, if I may ask?

Mackerni

Libertarian Unitarian
Deeje, after reading carefully both you and George's posts I feel like you are very condescending in your approach to him. George is inconsistent, but there's clearly a rational side to the way he talks. Deeje, something I have problem with is you calling the belief in science, "blind faith". It isn't blind, in fact in many ways it is designed to not be that way. Deeje, you quoted everything George said that was a little off and (maybe I'm missing something) you missed everything he said that sounded rational. George is a different to how he approaches things ... maybe he smoked too much pot, who knows. But he's a unique individual with a lot of positive things to say. As someone who himself suffers from mental illness I can tell you that I've met people with worse problems than him, and he does not belong in an institution. I do not understand or believe many things George says, mind you, but the things I do understand I can appreciate. He (and me) hope that you can too.

Status
Not open for further replies.