• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will the Jewish people ever accept the Messiah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Yes. Once he fulfills all the prophecies.

The OP on several threads on this forum and other forums has declared himself to be the messiah.

This is one Jew who, if in the middle of planting a tree, hears that someone named George has come into town declaring himself to be the messiah, will not only go on planting that tree, but I will move on to plant several more.

Tumah

Veteran Member
The OP on several threads on this forum and other forums has declared himself to be the messiah.

This is one Jew who, if in the middle of planting a tree, hears that someone named George has come into town declaring himself to be the messiah, will not only go on planting that tree, but I will move on to plant several more.
Oh, I know all about it.
I've already commented on his other recent threads (as well as ones from his previous trip to RF).

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Yes. Once he fulfills all the prophecies.
What all prophecies ?

What if he will come to you by the same message of Christians Jesus (pbuh) , will you accept him ?

What if he will come to Christians not Jews , will you accept him ?

What if he will come to Muslims not to Jews , will accept him ?

Tumah

Veteran Member
How important his coming to Jews ?
Fairly important, although not as important as the effect of his coming.

Do you believe that Judiasm (laws ) is not complet without him ?
Well obviously there's a lot of laws that we can't keep without the Temple which necessitates his coming.
do you think Jews should building temple to let him come ? as dish to satellite ?
There are those that have thought that, but most Rabbis take the opinion that either G-d will build it, the Messiah will build it, or G-d and the Messiah will build it.
So no.

I love the Jewish people!

I believe that the Jewish people have a right to their "promised" land- Israel!

I don't believe that it is fair that the radical Muslims want to commit genocide to the Jewish people, because if the Bible and the Qur'an are accurate and factual, it is recorded that Abraham is the father of BOTH the Judaism and Islam. Because Abraham was the father of Ishmael and Isaac.

Anyways, I love the Jewish people! But I also love the peaceful Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, and basically I love all of the people of the world regardless of their race, ethnic background, religion or non religion, language, creed, skin color, etc., because after all, we all are one big family in My opinion!

We don't have to like every person who we meet, but we should not be racist bigots because of a preconceived stigmatism, and we should treat everyone as individuals! For example, there are good and bad people in every country, every religion, every skin color, every ethnic background, and good and bad people are NOT exclusive to any religion or country or skin color, etc..

I loathe and abhor racism and bigotry, because we all need to grow up and mature as a peaceful people, and not let hate dictate our thoughts, emotions/feelings, lives, etc., because hate is the opposite of love. And any true prophets should tell you that love is the way! We cannot afford to poison our minds with hate towards our global family!

So, I love the Jewish people, because I agree with them that Jesus is NOT My messiah, as all orthodox Jews believe!

Religion is one of the reasons why there is so much hate in the world! But I totally believe in freedom of religion, beliefs, speech, opinion, expression, worship, and freedom of life (as long as you are not hurting anyone).

I wish the whole world makes peace!

No one religion is all correct and no religion is all wrong, in My honest humble subjective opinion!

Thats why I believe that we should have a global online government!

I could have some Jewish blood in Myself...

~PEACE~

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I love the Jewish people!

I believe that the Jewish people have a right to their "promised" land- Israel!

I don't believe that it is fair that the radical Muslims want to commit genocide to the Jewish people, because if the Bible and the Qur'an are accurate and factual, it is recorded that Abraham is the father of BOTH the Judaism and Islam. Because Abraham was the father of Ishmael and Isaac.

Anyways, I love the Jewish people! But I also love the peaceful Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, and basically I love all of the people of the world regardless of their race, ethnic background, religion or non religion, language, creed, skin color, etc., because after all, we all are one big family in My opinion!

We don't have to like every person who we meet, but we should not be racist bigots because of a preconceived stigmatism, and we should treat everyone as individuals! For example, there are good and bad people in every country, every religion, every skin color, every ethnic background, and good and bad people are NOT exclusive to any religion or country or skin color, etc..

I loathe and abhor racism and bigotry, because we all need to grow up and mature as a peaceful people, and not let hate dictate our thoughts, emotions/feelings, lives, etc., because hate is the opposite of love. And any true prophets should tell you that love is the way! We cannot afford to poison our minds with hate towards our global family!

So, I love the Jewish people, because I agree with them that Jesus is NOT My messiah, as all orthodox Jews believe!

Religion is one of the reasons why there is so much hate in the world! But I totally believe in freedom of religion, beliefs, speech, opinion, expression, worship, and freedom of life (as long as you are not hurting anyone).

I wish the whole world makes peace!

No one religion is all correct and no religion is all wrong, in My honest humble subjective opinion!

Thats why I believe that we should have a global online government!

I could have some Jewish blood in Myself...

~PEACE~

The Jews are an old and dispersed race.
It is hard to find any one with out some Jewish blood in their past.

SpeaksForTheTrees

I will have a bag of gravel and two of those with the points on.

I could show you guys My YouTube videos of Myself positing some of these things and so much more if you want to check out My YouTube videos of Myself...?

Just ask and you shall receive!

~PEACE~

Status
Not open for further replies.