• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is Islam so dangerous?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Good for you and for those Muslims who befriended you.

I'm not surprised, the overwhelming majority are law-abiding, good and peaceful people but you have to be careful.
A friend of mine had trouble getting his wife back from the hands of a group of Egyptians while visiting the pyramids.

Islamic violence. These videos might explain it to you.
The following video illustrates what could happen when the Islamic population grows.

What sexual harassment looks like in a Muslim country (Egypt). Notice that the violence, in this case, is mostly against Muslim women. That shows you that I'm not against Muslims, I'm against Muslim violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfNQalkT3Uc

I would have loved to have links to that data.
It is very easy to manipulate the data.
85% of white criminals from a pool of 100 million is still not as bad as the remaining 15% coming from a pool of only 2 million.
See what I mean?
Another thing is that that data is PRE MASSIVE MUSLIM IMMIGRATION. A time when Europe looked a lot whiter than it looks today. I'm sure those numbers are a lot different today.
Today Europe is very reluctant to show the real numbers. I don't know the point in doing that. Maybe they don't want to admit multiculturalism didn't work as planned.
So in your eyes or opinion, what would be a good thing to do to stop the things you complain about? And as a citizen of a European country, i can not say there is a huge problem with foreign people come here. I think it is called seeing people as Human being instead of judging them of what they believe

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member

Raymann

So in your eyes or opinion, what would be a good thing to do to stop the things you complain about?
I have no expertise in Islamic culture. I have never been to a Muslim country. It is a foreign culture to me. I would leave it to Muslims to solve the problems they created.
But if the situation gets out of hand in the west then I wouldn't mind listening to what Geert Wilders has to offer in terms of solutions.
Except you don't have any data to back this up.
You don't have any fresh data either but that didn't stop you from throwing numbers that cannot be proven accurate.
Social media is a powerful communication method we didn't have in the past. Everything can be known thru twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc.
This is not 100% reliable and we have to be careful picking the truthful news from the pile of junk but it is better than nothing.
Example: Sweden is the rape capital of the west and Muslims are the main ethnic group being responsible for the crimes.
There is not enough official data to prove it but there is overwhelming news coming from social media to conclude that it is a fact. It's a new world.

sooda

Veteran Member
I have no expertise in Islamic culture. I have never been to a Muslim country. It is a foreign culture to me. I would leave it to Muslims to solve the problems they created.
But if the situation gets out of hand in the west then I wouldn't mind listening to what Geert Wilders has to offer in terms of solutions.
You don't have any fresh data either but that didn't stop you from throwing numbers that cannot be proven accurate.
Social media is a powerful communication method we didn't have in the past. Everything can be known thru twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc.
This is not 100% reliable and we have to be careful picking the truthful news from the pile of junk but it is better than nothing.
Example: Sweden is the rape capital of the west and Muslims are the main ethnic group being responsible for the crimes.
There is not enough official data to prove it but there is overwhelming news coming from social media to conclude that it is a fact. It's a new world.

1. Sweden's rape rate under the spotlight - BBC News
    https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372
    Sep 15, 2012 · Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe, author Naomi Wolf said on the BBC's Newsnight programme recently. She was commenting on the case of Julian Assange, the Wikileaks founder who is fighting extradition from the UK to Sweden over rape and …
    • Author: Ruth Alexander
  2. Reported rapes in Sweden up by 10 percent - The Local
    https://www.thelocal.se/20180118/reported-rapes-in-sweden-up-by-10-percent
    Jan 18, 2018 · According to Brå, the number of reported rapes in Sweden increased by 34 percent in the decade between 2008 and 2017. Between 2005 and 2011 a steady increase was in part due to changes in sexual assault laws meaning more crimes previously classified as sexual exploitation were classified as rape.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Are you in a way scard of the muslim people because you do not understand their culture and religion? Or do you watch a lot of news that telling how bad "all" muslims are?

As we have both said, there are good muslims and not so good muslims. And yes some of them do fight wars. So without taking side with the terrorists, can we also say that the west has a good part of the blame for making middle east a area of wars?

Raymann

Are you in a way scard of the muslim people because you do not understand their culture and religion?
I didn't say I don't understand their culture, I said it is a foreign culture to me, mainly because I have never lived in a Muslim country and I never had a Muslim friend. I have studied enough about them to have a pretty good understanding of them.
In other words, a know enough about their culture to understand they are totally different than a typical westerner.
Did that make it clear?

Or do you watch a lot of news that telling how bad "all" muslims are?
First of all, pay attention and quote me correctly if you don't mind.
I am getting tired of repeating that "the majority of Muslims are good and peaceful people".
Do you have any problem understanding that sentence?
Do you need me to break it down for you?
My aim is at the VIOLENT ONES, THE VIOLENT ONES, THE VIOLENT ONES, THE VIOLENT ONES, THE VIOLENT ONES.
Did you finally get that?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I didn't say I don't understand their culture, I said it is a foreign culture to me, mainly because I have never lived in a Muslim country and I never had a Muslim friend. I have studied enough about them to have a pretty good understanding of them.
In other words, a know enough about their culture to understand they are totally different than a typical westerner.
Did that make it clear?

I am getting tired of repeating that "the majority of Muslims are good and peaceful people".
My aim is at the VIOLENT ONES, THE VIOLENT ONES, THE VIOLENT ONES, THE VIOLENT ONES, THE VIOLENT ONES.
Yes ,I have no problem understanding you.

sooda

Veteran Member
Did that make it clear?

The rate of rape has actually gone down over a period of ten years.. AND, they have changed the laws so its easier to meet the standard of sexual assault.

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member

Maybe not fresh data, but data from an official report nevertheless - and I gave you a link to prove it.

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member

Nowhere near 100% reliable. For a start, it's anecdotal.

Raymann

The rate of rape has actually gone down over a period of ten years.. AND, they have changed the laws so its easier to meet the standard of sexual assault.
Not according to the newest reports.
This is a 2019 study.
"A Muslim rape epidemic in Sweden has ensured that it now tops the list as the European country with the most rapes per capita — 46 incidents per 100,000 residents."
The Muslim link to the rape epidemic was already evident several years ago. In July 2005, a study from the Swedish Crime Prevention Council, Brå, revealed that rapists in that country were four times more likely to be foreign-born.
In addition, the report revealed that “resident aliens” from Algeria, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia make up the largest number of rapists.
According to Ms. Bäckman, several of the Swedish girls she interviewed stated that they had dyed their hair to try and avoid sexual harassment from the Third World immigrants.

Muslim Rape Epidemic Puts Sweden at Top of Euro Rape Statistics

By the way, I did read your links, thanks for that but they somehow don't tell the whole story.

sooda

Veteran Member
Not according to the newest reports.
This is a 2019 study.
"A Muslim rape epidemic in Sweden has ensured that it now tops the list as the European country with the most rapes per capita — 46 incidents per 100,000 residents."
The Muslim link to the rape epidemic was already evident several years ago. In July 2005, a study from the Swedish Crime Prevention Council, Brå, revealed that rapists in that country were four times more likely to be foreign-born.
In addition, the report revealed that “resident aliens” from Algeria, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia make up the largest number of rapists.
According to Ms. Bäckman, several of the Swedish girls she interviewed stated that they had dyed their hair to try and avoid sexual harassment from the Third World immigrants.

Muslim Rape Epidemic Puts Sweden at Top of Euro Rape Statistics

By the way, I did read your links, thanks for that but they somehow don't tell the whole story.

They have also changed the laws... Did you read ANY of the three links I posted?

Raymann

They have also changed the laws... Did you read ANY of the three links I posted?
I did say I read the links.
Here is probably what you're talking about the law changes:
"So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."
That doesn't change the fact that Muslims are 4 times more likely to commit sexual assaults (including rape) than westerners. That doesn't change either than most of the rapes are committed by “resident aliens” from Algeria, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia.
The change in the law might change the number of total rapes but doesn't change the number of who is committing the crimes.

Raymann

Sexual assaults happen in all sorts of places. Their perpetrators come from many different backgrounds.
Given the proof at hand that sounds a bit naive, doesn't it?
Now we know that rapes happen more often where Muslims live and the perpetrators are mostly Muslims.

Links provided.
Maybe not fresh data, but data from an official report nevertheless - and I gave you a link to prove it.
I appreciate the only link that worked out of the three I tried to access.
The subject of this link is:
Threat Assessment of Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (dated 2013)
I failed to see what the topic has to do with the topic we are dealing with.
Our topic is "Why is Islam so dangerous? and basically, I couldn't find anything useful to bring to our discussion. There are 24 pages in the report so I could have missed something but for the most part, it is totally irrelevant information.
I was looking to compare the numbers of crimes committed by Muslims against the numbers from other backgrounds.
Thanks for trying anyway.

Must watch video

Notanumber

A Free Man
Now we know that rapes happen more often where Muslims live and the perpetrators are mostly Muslims.

Links provided.

Our topic is "Why is Islam so dangerous? and basically, I couldn't find anything useful to bring to our discussion. There are 24 pages in the report so I could have missed something but for the most part, it is totally irrelevant information.
I was looking to compare the numbers of crimes committed by Muslims against the numbers from other backgrounds.
Thanks for trying anyway.

Must watch video

I saw that video before YouTube restricted the access. How long will it be before videos like it become inaccessible?

They say this video contains content that may be inappropriate or offensive to some audiences. Which audiences would those be?

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member

Proof?

I only provided one link.

The report is directly relevant to the question of who commits sexual offences against minors in the UK, which is what you and I were talking about (referencing the Asian grooming gangs in the UK). You wanted a link to my source for the percentages I quoted to you. The link provides one source.