• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is Islam so dangerous?

sooda

Veteran Member
I just hate blue-eyed Nordic types so I am going to move to Scandinavia where I can commit crimes against them.

sooda

Veteran Member
Given the proof at hand that sounds a bit naive, doesn't it?
Now we know that rapes happen more often where Muslims live and the perpetrators are mostly Muslims.

Links provided.

I appreciate the only link that worked out of the three I tried to access.
The subject of this link is:
Threat Assessment of Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (dated 2013)
I failed to see what the topic has to do with the topic we are dealing with.
Our topic is "Why is Islam so dangerous? and basically, I couldn't find anything useful to bring to our discussion. There are 24 pages in the report so I could have missed something but for the most part, it is totally irrelevant information.
I was looking to compare the numbers of crimes committed by Muslims against the numbers from other backgrounds.
Thanks for trying anyway.

Must watch video

yesterday 5/23/2019

50 children saved after police bust pedophile website ...
upload_2019-5-24_7-28-40.jpeg
https://japantoday.com/category/world/50-children-saved-after-police-bust-paedophile...
International police group Interpol said Thursday that nine people had been arrested in Thailand, Australia and the U.S. and 50 children had been rescued after investigators took down an online pedophilia ring. More arrests were expected as police in nearly …

Raymann

I just hate blue-eyed Nordic types so I am going to move to Scandinavia where I can commit crimes against them.
You better hurry up because there are limited vacancies at the moment and the authorities are starting to restrict access.
Muslims are doing a good job with that anyway.
International police group Interpol said Thursday that nine people had been arrested in Thailand, ....
Ok.
So far two names have been made public, both seem to be Thai men or some kind of Asian. The ring operated in Thailand, Australia and the Us.
So what are we trying to prove here?
That Bhudist men can also commit sexually related crimes?
Or that sexually related crimes are not exclusive to Muslims?
I think we already knew that.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
What countries are you talking about?
From Wikipedia:
"15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one was from Lebanon, and one was from Egypt"
NONE of those countries were invaded by the US.
ALL THE HIJACKERS were affiliated with Al Qaeda and ALL OF THEM WERE MUSLIMS. Go figure.

That is exactly what you are doing, isn't it. The facts don't match your claims.

No one forgets history but we're living in the present and today Christianity, Judaism and all other religions combined cannot match the violence and hatred coming from Islamic sources.
We're dealing with today's problems and regret some of the violence from the past.

Who cares what Christianity teaches?
You don't get it, do you?
I don't care what Islam, Christianity or Judaism teach as long as they don't use those teachings to act violently.
Islam seems to be the only religion today to be exponentially more violent compared to all other religions.
Open your eyes. look around you.
A Muslim might be safer on any Christian country rather than in his own Muslim country, that's a fact.
Don't even try it the other way around.

Nice MIS-representation, re-writing, twisting, and avoidance of the facts I stated.

The main thing you failed to address is how bigoted it is to blame ALL Muslims for the actions of a few people who are only fighting back because the US invaded their country(s), people who just happen to be Muslims, which is ENTIRELY different than all the fighting being done BECAUSE of their religion. As it isn't, it's just fighting back.

Take off the bigoted glasses and re-read that until it sinks in.

Raymann

The main thing you failed to address is how bigoted it is to blame ALL Muslims for the actions of a few people who are only fighting back because the US invaded their country(s), people who just happen to be Muslims, which is ENTIRELY different than all the fighting being done BECAUSE of their religion. As it isn't, it's just fighting back.
I answered your post already in post #763
Basically, I said, nobody accused ALL MUSLIMS for 9/11 and none of the hijackers' countries were invaded by the US.
The hijackers were all affiliated with Al Qaeda, a terrorist group who is at "holy war" (Jihad) against the west (including the US).
I don't believe that you can speak on their behalf and explain why they do what they do.
Now, notice the hypocrisy and double standards here.
When the US invaded Afghanistan and Irak every single Muslim considered it an attack against Islam, didn't they.
We know they were after Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein and not against an entire religion.
In other words, you think Islamic terrorism is not based on Islam but an attack against a country that happens to be Muslim is an attack against Islam.
It doesn't work that way.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I feel sorry for all those Muslims that have rejected Islam and the many more that would do so if Islam did not make it so damned difficult and dangerous to apostate.

charlie sc

I feel sorry for all those Muslims that have rejected Islam and the many more that would do so if Islam did not make it so damned difficult and dangerous to apostate.
You’d think in this day and age, people would be more civilised to each other.

NOPE!

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
I answered your post already in post #763
Basically, I said, nobody accused ALL MUSLIMS for 9/11 and none of the hijackers' countries were invaded by the US.
The hijackers were all affiliated with Al Qaeda, a terrorist group who is at "holy war" (Jihad) against the west (including the US).
I don't believe that you can speak on their behalf and explain why they do what they do.
Now, notice the hypocrisy and double standards here.
When the US invaded Afghanistan and Irak every single Muslim considered it an attack against Islam, didn't they.
We know they were after Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein and not against an entire religion.
In other words, you think Islamic terrorism is not based on Islam but an attack against a country that happens to be Muslim is an attack against Islam.
It doesn't work that way.

No, you replied with complete distortions of anything not even close to being factual.

And your latest complete distortions STILL provides no real facts that ALL Muslims are dangerous/terrorists or whatever bigoted thing you think they are.

Now of all the mass shootings, vandalism and threats against various religions, hate movements, etc, the vast majority of which is done by white people, and I don't recall ANY of the Muslims being behind any of it, so WHY do you continue to hate ALL Muslims and falsely claim that they are "dangerous"? Some real facts this time would be necessary.

Shad

Veteran Member
I have already addressed this. In Exodus 19, God speaks directly to ALL the people. 'nuff said.

Nope as the verse right before it, and a few more, all point out that God talked to Moses who then communicated what was said in verse 19. You took out a verse in isolation thus removed the context to maintain your point, nothing more. The chapter refuted your claim.

Shad

Veteran Member
Very good point, especially when you consider that the Byzantines's official religion was "Christianity". The proposal is insulting, to say the least.

Insulting with blasphemy and surrendering of sovereignty due to the demands of a local warlord that few heard of. Nevermind there is no record of this messenger outside Muslim sources centuries removed from the event long after Muslim wars and conquest of Byzantium territory. I think it was made up to further legitimatize the conquests, nothing more

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Nope as the verse right before it, and a few more, all point out that God talked to Moses who then communicated what was said in verse 19. You took out a verse in isolation thus removed the context to maintain your point, nothing more. The chapter refuted your claim.
Believe what you want. The people were gathered at the foot of the mountain for a reason -- and they had taken three days to become ritually pure for the revelation for a reason. Furthermore the verse stating that God spoke leaves out "to Moses" for a significant reason. If you want to believe otherwise, that's on you.

Raymann

Nice MIS-representation, re-writing, twisting, and avoidance of the facts I stated.
What facts? You didn't state any facts.
You only have cheap second-hand conspiracy theories as your facts.
I ask you again:
What countries did the US invade that cause 9/11?
Be specific.
We don't need to blame Muslims for terrorism, they admit themselves they're doing it for Allah and based on the principles taught in the Quran.

This is what is taught in many Mosques (see video) to moderate Muslims, imagine what it is taught by extremist Imams:
Pay attention:

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
What facts? You didn't state any facts.
You only have cheap second-hand conspiracy theories as your facts.
A ask you again:
What countries did the US invade that cause 9/11?
Be specific.
We don't need to blame Muslims for terrorism, they admit themselves their doing it for Allah and based on the principles taught in the Quran.
This is what is taught in many Mosques to moderate Muslims, imagine what it is taught by extremist Imams:
Pay attention:

The so called teachers in the mosque are false teachers, they do not teach true islam.
But yes in some part of the quran it can look like it is ok to kill, but the true message of islam has nothing to do with physical killing.
And to say if you leave islam then kill them is again wrong teaching. (according to muslims i know personally)

What you do is looking at only the extremists and say this is islam, but it is not. Do you read the quran you self to know what it says?

Notanumber

A Free Man
The so called teachers in the mosque are false teachers, they do not teach true islam.
But yes in some part of the quran it can look like it is ok to kill, but the true message of islam has nothing to do with physical killing.
And to say if you leave islam then kill them is again wrong teaching. (according to muslims i know personally)

What you do is looking at only the extremists and say this is islam, but it is not. Do you read the quran you self to know what it says?

We need more moderate Muslims to speak out against the evil in the Quran.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
We need more moderate Muslims to speak out against the evil in the Quran.
It would be good if all moderate muslims would stand against people like the extremists in the video yes. Maybe get a more right picture of islam as a non voilant religion. If the let extremists go on the world will lose.

Notanumber

A Free Man
It would be good if all moderate muslims would stand against people like the extremists in the video yes. Maybe get a more right picture of islam as a non voilant religion. If the let extremists go on the world will lose.

I always thought Cat Stevens was non-violent until he joined Islam and then joined in with the condemnation of Salman Rushdie.

Do you think Salman Rushdie should have been punished?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I always thought Cat Stevens was non-violent until he joined Islam and then joined in with the condemnation of Salman Rushdie.

Do you think Salman Rushdie should have been punished?
Salman Rushdie wrote a book. And no there was no need to condem him or punish him for writing a book.

Cat stevens to use his british name, actually say he was misrepresented when they say he was condeming Rushdie.