• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

why i registered

dannerz

I was hoping some people could teach me about their belief systems, or they might want me to show them my own belief system. This is why I joined the forum. However, I'm not sure how successful I will be here. My main internet name is dannerz but my offline name is daniel. I entertain the ideas of a living universe, polytheism, aliens, etc. In my own way.
:cross3:

chinu

chinu
I was hoping some people could teach me about their belief systems, or they might want me to show them my own belief system. This is why I joined the forum. However, I'm not sure how successful I will be here. My main internet name is dannerz but my offline name is daniel. I entertain the ideas of a living universe, polytheism, aliens, etc. In my own way.
:cross3:
Welcome.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Have a treat....
bacon+gum.jpg

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hey, new guy....I wanted to warn you that the mods here are cheap, cheap & cheap.
If 4con offers you a sammich, don't let her give you one of these....
invisible_9ad204_1608866.jpg

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I was hoping some people could teach me about their belief systems, or they might want me to show them my own belief system. This is why I joined the forum. However, I'm not sure how successful I will be here.

Welcome Daniel. I'm sure you'll be successful, there's lots to learn and share here.