• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I CANNOT Believe in The Resurrection

You had reason why you have different opinions. They weren't rational or factual. So we threw them out.
They were factual and rational, Floyd was drugged up and resisting, need to be forcefully controlled. The crowd was yelling at officers and they also had that to deal with.

And the testimony in court refuted it. You claimed "overdose" I asked you a question about that. You did not answer.

The coroner testified that no pills were found in his system. That is evidence against overdose. There was time for his system to digest the material that accompanies pills. That would indicate that the fentanyl had been in his body for some time. The dose was going down, not up. An overdose would have occurred earlier.
Already showed you the notes that said if he was found dead in his home with that amount of drugs in his system they would’ve said overdose.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
They had cops at the door, tactical officers in the rear. They could’ve squashed that group easily, they moved out of the way. Looked like a set-up.
So you were ok with the cop shooting the knife wielding girl? Just checking
How could they have squashed the group easily? The group appeared to have the belief that they would not be shot at. When it became obvious that they were wrong. that was when their resistance crumbled.

This is a very odd double standard of yours. You excuse anything that white rioters do, something far worse than any BLM riot attempted, and yet you will not use that same standard for the Republican insurrectionists as you will use for the BLM rioters. Please note, I am not afraid to point out that there were rioters in the BLM demonstrations.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
They were factual and rational, Floyd was drugged up and resisting, need to be forcefully controlled. The crowd was yelling at officers and they also had that to deal with.
He was under control. At that point one is required to change one's method of control. He did not follow his training. And he had more than enough time to change.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Because he had a potentially fatal amount of drugs in his system.
And that was explained that what a "fatal amount" is varies depending upon the individual. For a long time user he did not appear to have that amount. For someone like me that never uses drugs it could easily be fatal. The body builds up a tolerance. If the coroner only knew about the drugs and no history it would have been assumed to be a drug overdose. When Floyd's apparent history of use was considered it was not thought to have been enough. All that was claimed, and they made this clear, is without sufficient evidence they would have come to a false conclusion. They knew enough to conclude that this was not the case for Floyd.

It is not surprising if a coroner comes to a wrong conclusion if there is a lack of evidence. There was no lack of evidence in this case. His cause of death is well understood.

How could they have squashed the group easily? The group appeared to have the belief that they would not be shot at. When it became obvious that they were wrong. that was when their resistance crumbled.

This is a very odd double standard of yours. You excuse anything that white rioters do, something far worse than any BLM riot attempted, and yet you will not use that same standard for the Republican insurrectionists as you will use for the BLM rioters. Please note, I am not afraid to point out that there were rioters in the BLM demonstrations.
I didn’t excuse those people, I said they were idiots, no excuse for busting down the doors. Looked odd with the police leaving the doors and the tactical officers right there on the scene. The hypocrisy is the media and double standard. Like the riots in the cities, the looting all ok and probably still going on and the Democrat focus was that incident.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I didn’t excuse those people, I said they were idiots, no excuse for busting down the doors. Looked odd with the police leaving the doors and the tactical officers right there on the scene. The hypocrisy is the media and double standard. Like the riots in the cities, the looting all ok and probably still going on and the Democrat focus was that incident.
No hypocrisy. No double standard. It is a pity that you do not understand it.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Was Jesus better in anyway that Baha?
I do not believe that any Messenger of God is better than any other since as I said, “they all arise to proclaim the same religion, since there is only one eternal religion of God. Baha’u’llah wrote that the works and acts of all the Messengers of God were all ordained by God, a reflection of His Will and Purpose.

Jesus was different from Baha’u’llah because He had a different mission, but Jesus was not better.
Trailblazer, do you compare them as human beings, Sons of God or even the word of God coming to pass?

Humility, is something both these people had. No one better than anyone else. No competition just a call to love God and love others. If, you note the teachings of Christ, he claimed no glory for himself. Always love God first and your neighbor. Did Baha do this? Did he teach love God and your neighbor?
Yes, like Jesus, Baha’u’llah claimed no glory for Himself; He only cared about the victory of the Cause of God.

“Walk ye in the fear of God, and render not your works vain. Incline your ears to His words, and be not of them that are shut out as by a veil from Him. Say: God is My witness! I have wished nothing whatever for Myself. What I have wished is the victory of God and the triumph of His Cause. He is Himself a sufficient witness between you and Me. Were ye to cleanse your eyes, ye would readily perceive how My deeds testify to the truth of My words, how My words are a guide to My deeds.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 256-257

Yes, Baha’u’llah taught that we are to love God.

“By the righteousness of God! The world and its vanities, and its glory, and whatever delights it can offer, are all, in the sight of God, as worthless as, nay, even more contemptible than, dust and ashes. Would that the hearts of men could comprehend it! Cleanse yourselves thoroughly, O people of Bahá, from the defilement of the world, and of all that pertaineth unto it. God Himself beareth Me witness. The things of the earth ill beseem you. Cast them away unto such as may desire them, and fasten your eyes upon this most holy and effulgent Vision.

That which beseemeth you is the love of God, and the love of Him Who is the Manifestation of His Essence, and the observance of whatsoever He chooseth to prescribe unto you, did ye but know it.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 304-305

As I said above, Jesus had a different mission from God and a different message. Jesus taught that we are love our neighbor but Baha’u’llah taught us that we are to love all of mankind.

“The utterance of God is a lamp, whose light is these words: Ye are the fruits of one tree, and the leaves of one branch. Deal ye one with another with the utmost love and harmony, with friendliness and fellowship. He Who is the Day Star of Truth beareth Me witness! So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth. The one true God, He Who knoweth all things, Himself testifieth to the truth of these words.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 288
No competition simply about being obedient to the truth a truth which is not denied.
What truth is that?
Misinterpreted scripture, did not cause religions to be at odds with each other. Religions are non-existent without mankind. Gods people in the bible who were living prophets and writers of the bible were human beings who knew God in a personal relationship. Using your way of reasoning we could discount any religion in the human hemisphere. Like Christ, the religious figures of the past all obeyed God. They did this and grew closer to him and knew his will. Spiritual figures not just religious figures learned that LOVE is the key to knowing the truth and being who we were created to be.
Misinterpreted scriptures and thus a misunderstanding of scriptures is one reason why people of certain religions believe that they are chosen and that their religion is the only way to God. I do discount any religion that teaches that they are the only way to God and that their Messenger is the only true Messenger of God because that belief is contradicted by the fact that there are many scriptures besides the Bible.

I do not believe that that LOVE is the key to knowing the truth and being who we were created to be. I believe that listening to the Manifestation of God for this age is the key, because that is how we can know God and ourselves.
Trailblazer said:
Baha’u’llah warns us never to make any distinction between any of the Messengers of God because they all arise to proclaim the same religion, since there is only one eternal religion of God. Baha’u’llah wrote that the works and acts of all the Messengers of God were all ordained by God, a reflection of His Will and Purpose.

Nice idealism, but very much like saying "all roads lead to Rome." or " all religions lead to Rome."
Evil exists in the world and false prophets too.

On November 18, 1978, 918 Americans died in Peoples Temple–related incidents, including 909 members of the Temple, led by Jim Jones, in Jonestown, Guyana. The dead included 276 children.
No, it is saying that all religions that were revealed by God through a true Messenger of God lead to God. False prophets are not true Messengers if God.
Did these arise as prophets to promote the same religion should we make distinctions between what is a good prophet and what an evil prophet is?
Yes, we certainly should make distinctions between false prophets and true prophets, as Jesus said.

Matthew 7:15-20 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Fruits: the pleasant or successful result of work or actions: fruit

Did Jim Jones have good fruits?
The will of God is shown in spirit and truth.
How do you believe it is shown in spirit and truth?
Men of God have always preached the same God and the same truths have come to pass. If we fail to be able to recognise good and bad and pass everything as the will of God then we deceive not only ourselves but others too. Love and blessings abound from the true God.
I agree. Love and blessings abound from the true God, but how do you think we can know the Will of the true God?
9Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

God has declared the end from the beginning.
God declared that in the Bible, and now God, the Ancient of Days, has declared that again through Baha’u’llah.

“Let thine ear be attentive, O Nabíl-i-‘Aẓam, to the Voice of the Ancient of Days, crying to thee from the Kingdom of His all-glorious Name. He it is Who is now proclaiming from the realms above, and within the inmost essence of all created things: “I truly am God, there is none other God but Me. I am He Who, from everlasting, hath been the Source of all sovereignty and power, He Who shall continue, throughout eternity, to exercise His kingship and to extend His protection unto all created things. My proof is the greatness of My might and My sovereignty that embraceth the whole of creation.”…”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 302
Man is not called to judge but he is called to make the right call between good and evil. Was Jim Jones a prophet of God or not? Do not confuse judgement of persons with distinction of right and wrong. Clean and impure water cannot exist in the same place. So which do you think is right? Do you understand your own scripture?
Jesus told us how to distinguish a true prophet from a false prophet and Baha’u’llah told us how a Prophet establishes the truth of His testimony. By these standards, could Jim Jones be considered a true Prophet of God?

“Say: The first and foremost testimony establishing His truth is His own Self. Next to this testimony is His Revelation. For whoso faileth to recognize either the one or the other He hath established the words He hath revealed as proof of His reality and truth. This is, verily, an evidence of His tender mercy unto men. He hath endowed every soul with the capacity to recognize the signs of God. How could He, otherwise, have fulfilled His testimony unto men, if ye be of them that ponder His Cause in their hearts. He will never deal unjustly with any one, neither will He task a soul beyond its power. He, verily, is the Compassionate, the All-Merciful.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 105-106

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If the first human a man adult.
If the first human a female adult. They are human first then become parents.

Same human bodies DNA for humans equal. First human life form.

Humans say my equal life is spiritual. As my first two parents the same were spiritual.

Every baby to adult humans claim.

Anyone since was born a baby from human sex.

Jesus is portrayed as a special man baby who was put into his female human mother's womb.

Notice the human female is a human being.

Notice phenomena is being discussed

Notice a human baby is just a human baby.

When humans are conceived by sex. Science claimed the baby was not conceived by sex.

So the man self baby is said to have been directly given to human life like the original two spiritual humans had. Manifested.

Remembering first two human parents spiritual special before any baby. Everyone's parents.

Bab is said to have disappeared and then reappeared.

So like Jesus his mother must have had been given another baby manifested man life.

Proven by an ability super natural. Spiritual.

First thoughts. Human adults first were not babies as human form.

Babies created by adult sex.

Why would a spirit man baby body get put back spiritually when sex is why life of a baby owns presence?

What conditions did man adult own to anti eradicate self life yet life was forced to manifest not by its choice?

We said it was spirits karma for God having formed first. In destruction of loss. From the eternal form.

What I know if I had a greater spirit form in spirit I don't need to come into any lesser form. Unreasonable to suffer when spirit conditions advises it wants no suffering.

Conditions if I am using loving common sense claiming spiritual.

Eternal first owned forced separation so the mind says eternal is on the other side of space.

Eternal.
Separation.
Creation.

Then creation O God planet filled back in separated space.

The eternal forced to send out more spirit eternal from its body.

Where we came from as conscious storyteller.

Science says creation came from a presence on the other side of space also.

Yet it won't separate ever again.

Life on earth however proven totally destroyed returned to live on earth again when heavens re cooled.

Proving we came from the eternal spirit owning pre formed spirit body.

My mother's spirit heavens memory I saw came out of spirit as her owned self. Saw her family changing by stone and wood conditions was the visionary advice.

The vision said too late to save them.

Our human story.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:
How could Bible be a standard, when its verses are interpreted and taken at the whims of the Pauline-Christians?
On one hand the Christianity say that Jesus used to talk in parables. On the other hand they take physically what Jesus said and actually meant metaphorically according to the norm of the then Jews and as per the usage of Torah (OT). The whims of the Christians cannot be the "standard".
One might have not reflected on some of the creeds of Christianity.
For instance take the issue of putting God-head on Jesus. Has one ever thought that it can never mean Jesus being a literal and or physically God; as this entails following implications:
  1. God has wife (I take refuge with Allah)
  2. that makes makes Mary the wife of Christian-God (I take refuge with Allah)
  3. Jesus was husband of his mother (I take refuge with Allah)
  4. Jesus was his own father. (I take refuge with Allah)
I don't think this is acceptable to our friend @Barry Johnson . Right?

The Christians never Cross-examined the "witnesses" of the event of Cross, this is being done by the Historians in this era. Right?

Regards

The gospel of John is the only one of the four that gets twisted to make out as if Jesus is saying he is God. Jesus had no interest in suggesting he was God; he had enough to do being God’s son, and as Messiah had to remain sinless so as to fulfil his father’s word. Making himself out to be his own father would have been extremely confusing for all concerned as well as counter-productive.

However you are right in suggesting that Christianity evolved* its teachings over time to arrive at what is currently believed. It was not the gospel of John that caused it but he gets the blame, seeing that there was sufficient enigmatic material in there to confuse, divide, and conquer the new churches.

Given the Gospel of John is the only one that states Jesus as God, how would Christianity evolve over time if there was no Gospel of John? - Quora

paarsurrey comments:

*It is not evolving of Christianity, it is the case of corrupting Jesus’ teachings which Jesus taught and acted upon prior to the event of Crucifixion.

Did God stop speaking at Moses ?
Did I say something like that, please? Please highlight if I missed it. Right?

Regards

F1fan

Veteran Member
They had cops at the door, tactical officers in the rear. They could’ve squashed that group easily, they moved out of the way. Looked like a set-up.
So you were ok with the cop shooting the knife wielding girl? Just checking
I'm not sure what you're referring to but the videos I've seen show the trump mob outnumbering the police. The woman and her cohorts were ordered to not enter, and she did. They could see the security officials had guns, so made her decision and it was foolish. I keep hearing conservatives complain that black people under arrest should just do what they were told. Well the woman was told and she ignored them, yet you say she was murdered. Yet you blame Floyd for not complying, and as you keep saying, he was under the influence. So your views are quite biased.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science.

Human expressed by humans as humans for egotism purpose superior self.

Idealises superior self.

Says Christ. Christ is only Christ.

Anti is one statement. Meaning anti form.

False preaching anti Christ no such status.

False preaching when God a self formed planet never existed.

If a self formed planet becomes non existent it means removed and destroyed.

So what achieved gods destruction?

Anti status self consuming law of the origin of sin.

O God owned body. God in womb space. Mother and son. O earth sitting in space.

Science theme false preaching is not a mother is not a son.

What false preaching meant. Teaching.
What destroyer mentality human expressed. A teaching. Be aware. Be warned as you read the information.

Totally ignored by a huge population.

In the bible or holy words itself. Read. Not talked about after. You are reading it to identify it's meanings to be warned as a human.

O God in space owned all forms within released its gas spirit into space womb. Formed heavens.

Stone a planet owned history from a hot gas to cooled space gases.

Notice cooling the space condition.

Cooling enabled Christ to exist the science evaluated CH forms by design they draw the symbol CH as it's form.

Proof no such condition anti Christ its CH gas design could not exist

Those types of teachings realises the anti Christ was a lie.

And you have to read to be warned to know the anti Christ never existed it had been caused by human scientists theirselves.

Self consuming by irradiating natural cold bodies.

The warning. The destroyers men in the sciences.

No hypocrisy. No double standard. It is a pity that you do not understand it.
Whose life was in danger? Looked like they cleared the floor. Never supposed to kill someone when there is no threat.
I'm not sure what you're referring to but the videos I've seen show the trump mob outnumbering the police. The woman and her cohorts were ordered to not enter, and she did. They could see the security officials had guns, so made her decision and it was foolish. I keep hearing conservatives complain that black people under arrest should just do what they were told. Well the woman was told and she ignored them, yet you say she was murdered. Yet you blame Floyd for not complying, and as you keep saying, he was under the influence. So your views are quite biased.
Not sure you can comprehend things... I said the people at the Capitol destroying property were wrong, the cop firing his weapon at the woman? Let him answer under oath as to why he felt the need to shoot the lady. He should have to answer and be cross examined. Where’s the bias except yours? Floyd did cause the escalation and pushed the cops to restrain him, he was actually in the cop car at one point and kept fighting the cops, never said the cops weren’t at fault but Floyd did cause that and it was the drugs.

Last edited:
And Chauvin broke from his training and police policy and murdered him. There, I finished your thinking.
Already agreed with that, don’t think you read. Would it have come to that if Floyd wasn’t on drugs? No Did Floyd have a lethal amount of drugs in his system,? Yes