• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why doesnt god kill Satan?

Danmac

So then you are part of a mass perception. Only able to see what you chose, and not what is given by nature.
I listen to the voice of experience. In this case it is my own experience.
Then how do you comprehend yourself? Yourself is different from scripture, you of all people should know this Danmac. For I know your strong will, yet your purpose is lost to frailty.
The Bible can be put to the test.
I am sorry you made the statement to Autodidact, "God gives his children the kingdom of heaven.

Lu 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Sorry I wont see you there."

I must of misinterpreted what you meant by "sorry I won't see you there." That sounds like condemning to me.

It was not sarcasm. Auto chooses to reject heaven, I do not condemn her. I am not God. I can only convey what He says.
But who are you to say that? You can forgive someone for their wrong, but still deny them of their friendship with you.
I agree totally. And I do. I require nothing to forgive someone. God requires a sacrifice.
Ah, but you see the mind in which your creations are expressed do deem you worthy of 'divine spiritual' status. For your faith withers with time, but your expressed creations will always be visible to the generations that are.
My faith has only grown over time.
What exactly is the pardon that Jesus offers though? Could you not give yourself a better deal?
A guilty man has nothing to offer the judge. Therefore I can give myself nothing. Jesus paid the penalty for my crimes against God.
Ok, well first of all, I do see life, for I am alive. What is this wrath you speak of? How can one speak of a truth that no one has witnessed? Not even you knows death. We all know of it, but we do not know it. No life can ever be everlasting, since life is the absence of nothing.
I trust that the Bible is true, therefore I believe there will be wrath.
Think of Life and Nothingness as two sides of a coin like your God and Satan. One could not exist without the other. Because if nothing existed then our perceptions of nothing would not exist and it would just be.
True, God is love. There can be no love unless there is hate. Therefore satan is necessary.
Take the presence of now for example. No God is needed to give morality to man, as morality and carnal instinct are just given words to our natural way of life.
God is needed to give love, not morality. On the other hand, it is his laws that create the model.
Man knows that man must not destroy each other. Yet they do, for the simple sake of survival. For the role of dominance and vengeance plays a key role in survival.
Man is self centered by nature. That is why we need God. So that we can become selfless.
If a man is determined on killing your family, would you not stop him? Sometimes a death is needed in order to save a few lifes. I believe you know this Danmac.
I agree

John 11:48 If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.
49 And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all,
50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.
51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
No shape nor shadow seeks a path, they just simply exist.
They mimic the author.
Why can't Satan be God? The names differ, their purpose does not. Why can't up be down, when in fact if your are upside down, up is rightside up? Do you not see?
Should hate have dominion over love?
Just like Harry Potter, or the Lord of the Rings. You can't deny them of their existence, because they do in fact exist. Be it so in a book, but the bible is no different.
The Bible was never intended as fiction.

Is this life not part of the so called 'eternity'? Even so, God does not offer salvation in the life we have no choice to exist in. Folly.

This is a trial run. Like Brewster's millions.
It was my understanding that many Catholics and Christians fear the being of God and not his absence. How could his absence be darkness, if Lucifer was mocked and desicrated. All beings see light, as it shines through the eyes! If no light existed no man could not see...metaphorically speaking the Blind shall lead the Blind.
Darkness does not exist. Darkness is the absence of light.
What makes the Darkness so bad, if you use the light to your advantage, instead of being blinded by it.
Darkness impedes.
Hmm...I see. As some people find 'God' in times of crisis, some find opposition, who seems to me at least a more worthy and beneficial advesary to leading a gratifying life.

Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
If it is human nature to reject God, then it should be self evident to you, that it is human nature to make up a God. As it is human nature to lust, hold honor, be gluttonous, be lazy, seek vengeance and protection, admire one's status, and with hold ones self.
Human nature doesn't want a God. Why would it make one up. You are being influenced by human nature. Do you want to make a God up?
For mercy is not truth, your sins are next to mine.
My sins are nailed to a cross.

If it is the will of God for us to be, then it should be clear to you that it is the will of God for us to not be.
But we are
The very status of the Church should be clear to you that even the strongest willed believers still succumb to their hipocrisy.
Human nature corrupts many churches. Hence hypocrisy.
You can pray and pray to God for your desire, which you seem to have ignorantly written. But praying itself is the expression of ones desire, which God does forsake you.

We must pray God's desire if we are to be heard.
Praying for a bottle of soda does you no good, unless you get up off your arse and get it yourself. But then again, it wasn't God that got you that bottle of soda, it was you.
We may be able to get a bottle of soda, but can you cure cancer?
And sure, God does 'hear' that of which you pray to him, but this is only so because you believe that he does. Acknowledge that we are able to have conversations with ourselves within our own conscience.
Sure we can. But God designed the conscience.
It is my perception and you and I both know that we differ greatly from each other. But only if you chose to see such a thing.
We differ on what we believe. We believe differently because someone was able to persuade us that what they were teaching was truth. Let me ask you this. How do you know that blue is really blue. You believe blue is blue because a trusted authority figure told you it was blue. You never questioned it, and as a result you will argue that blue is really blue. You did no color research before making your decision, you just believed what you were taught. Personal preference seasons every teachers lesson, and as a result many are taught to believe lies.
As I see, that your mind has it's own way of twisting and manipulating things, as all beings do. You and I are the same, for our blood does flow as one.
I am not here to deceive. I am here to challenge other peoples beliefs. My beliefs are challenged as well, and I do not ignore it when they are, I look deeper into what they are saying and what I believe.
It is stated in the Satanic bible, the best way to manipulate and control a mass is with confusing and unclear doctrines.

Hide in plain sight

If the writers of the Bible intended to convey 'particular things' (which you never really made clear what those things are) then we would already know what those things are. But you yourself already stated, "it is up to us to find exactly what that is."
The bible is a riddle. It is up to us to unlock the mystery.
If you ask me the very writer of the Christian Bible is Satanic. You can chose not to see this, but it is clear that the Church is wealthier than you, and has you within it's grasp.
Then do you agree that satan exists.
Whatever insidious claims you have about the Church doesn't really matter. For they claim the same as you.
It is the Bible that I follow. Not a church.
Satan is, what you see. He is the very essence of your reason, simply because you give absence a label and a master.
satan is indeed real. IMO
Danmac, a Satanist knows when he sees another brother...it is just the birth that you claim that separates fantasy from reality.

God did kill Satan, then he became it.
satan is alive and well.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Cool! Let's test it!

It was not sarcasm. Auto chooses to reject heaven, I do not condemn her. I am not God. I can only convey what He says.
Please stop telling lies about me. It's immoral and reprehensible and if you don't stop I will report you to the mods. I strongly object.

Since you are incapable of grasping the simplest concept, please never purport to speak for me. It's unlikely you will ever get it right.
I am not here to deceive.
Then stop telling lies.

[/quote] So why doesn't your God kill him?

Danmac

Cool! Let's test it!
Which part?

Please stop telling lies about me. It's immoral and reprehensible and if you don't stop I will report you to the mods. I strongly object.
You have stated your own case. Which part of what I said do you disagree with?

Since you are incapable of grasping the simplest concept, please never purport to speak for me. It's unlikely you will ever get it right.
Since it changes so much I doubt that I ever will.

So why doesn't your God kill him?
May I suggest Ginko Biloba. It is reported to help with memory.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Which part?
I'm open, do you want me to pick, or did you have something in mind?

You have stated your own case. Which part of what I said do you disagree with?
The part I quoted, obviously. That I reject heaven.

Since it changes so much I doubt that I ever will.
Now you're saying that I'm not consistent? Again, find an example. If you do, I will gracefully acknowledge and apologize. If not, I expect you to do the same. Fair enough?

May I suggest Ginko Biloba. It is reported to help with memory.

So you're sticking to arguments that contradict your God's nature? That He is not all-loving, knowing and powerful?

Danmac

I'm open, do you want me to pick, or did you have something in mind?
You pick

The part I quoted, obviously. That I reject heaven.
That is what I said.

Now you're saying that I'm not consistent? Again, find an example. If you do, I will gracefully acknowledge and apologize. If not, I expect you to do the same. Fair enough?
Fair enough. I don't like humble pie, but it's good for me.

So you're sticking to arguments that contradict your God's nature? That He is not all-loving, knowing and powerful?
He is omni benevolent, omniscient, and omnipotent. And omnipresent.

Orias

Left Hand Path
I listen to the voice of experience. In this case it is my own experience.

I thought the Bible represented abstinence over indulgence. You only chose to see what you experience, but how is this so?

So have you tested it? I thought it was one of the greatest sins to question God's 'authority'. I have had enough conversation with you to know that you are smarter than the faith you follow Danmac. Why do you concede within yourself but not to others? The very way you express yourself in writing is of Satanic nature.

I see, and I never thought you were being sarcasitic. But the way in which you announced her rejection made it seem as if you were condemning her. You convery God's word, yet are you truly able to understand his word? I find difference in meaning about the words he has said, not because I chose to, but simply because it is just the way I am.

I agree totally. And I do. I require nothing to forgive someone. God requires a sacrifice.

I see, many people require sacrifices to hold trust, God is no different than your everyday man.

My faith has only grown over time.

You see there...your faith has grown over time, not within it . Simply because you chose to give meaning to every day things, that really has no meaning at all.

A guilty man has nothing to offer the judge. Therefore I can give myself nothing. Jesus paid the penalty for my crimes against God.

How is this so? Jesus died long before you were born (if he even truly did exist). I think Jesus more so paid the price for his incompitence in Life, in which we have no choice but to be, in existence.

I trust that the Bible is true, therefore I believe there will be wrath.

You yourself stated, "I listen to the voice of experience. In this case it is my own experience." Do you not see the contradiction there? How can you trust in something you have never experienced.

True, God is love. There can be no love unless there is hate. Therefore satan is necessary.

But it is only hate if you look at it so, as a clear and understanding mind would see that it is beyond the comprehension of hate, it is also love, but deeper than any Christian could experience.

God is needed to give love, not morality. On the other hand, it is his laws that create the model.

Of course you believe God created everything. Do cats and dogs get into Heaven as well? Do you believe that lower intellectual animals know love? If you answer yes, then there is another contradiction on your part, as no other animal complicates and confuses spirituality with a God. If you answer no, then that is just completely illogical, but I believe you know this already Danmac, for we have discussed this before .

Man is self centered by nature. That is why we need God. So that we can become selfless.

Man is self centered by nature, yet we are created in the image of God, who is self centered simply because he wants all of the attention. A selfless act to a person who has committed the act out of benevolence is selfish, simply because the act is gratifying and leads to emotional, physical, or mental satisfaction.

I agree

John 11:48 If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.
49 And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all,
50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.
51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

See, even the early Church and Bible itself showed signs of forced perception, self manipulation, mass manipulation, human dominence, and natural arrogance. The very things in which God forbids.

They mimic the author.

Heh, the author needs something to mimic too though No praise comes from nothing, as no knowledge comes from nothingness.

Should hate have dominion over love?

Should love have dominion over hate? You never answered my question, and to answer yours I think not. I think understanding should have dominion over both love and hate, for he who follows emotions, follows a wasteful existence. We have frontal lobes to stop us from going insane, it is a very wise thing to put such a thing to use.

The Bible was never intended as fiction.

That is true, the Bible was intended to make money, and it has been very successful. Because everyone knows, that if the Bible was intended to be fiction then no one would buy it. Blackpowder was never meant to be used for guns,because the Chinese made it for pretty fire works . But man has a way of manipulating his own creations to benefit himself.

This is a trial run. Like Brewster's millions.

You could think that. If you truly believe so, then that's fine and dandy, as long as you are happy with the outcome of your performance during you life. Just be happy, that's the best thing to do

Orias

Left Hand Path
Darkness does not exist. Darkness is the absence of light.

Darkness impedes.

Light does not exist, it is the absence of Darkness. Light blinds.

Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Prove that the soul exists . If it does then all animals do consist of the complex and confusing scenario of God and spirituality.
For you do know, that one can have a very strong sense of spirituality and still be a Heathen, devil worshipping, pagan child :D

Human nature doesn't want a God. Why would it make one up. You are being influenced by human nature. Do you want to make a God up?

It is obvious that humans have had many God's and Godesses over the years. Your forgetting the mass collaberation of dieites that exist, and do exist because people believe they exist. Just like your God exists because you believe that he exists.
Human nature does, and doesn't want a God. Some look at God's or Godesses as a lamp to lead them through a tunnel, others look at them as tyrannists who force their will and make people decide who is 'good' and who is 'bad'. Come on Danmac...you know this.
I have made up plenty of Gods, including myself. For the Gods I have created would not exist if I had not created them. Logically speaking, you could not deny the existence of the God's I have created because I did create them. It all depends on the way you look at it.
It is human nature to create a God that is better than thyself, as an icon to look up to, to better thyself. It is like setting a goal, you slowly build yourself up until you reach that goal. You are no different.

My sins are nailed to a cross.

That is not so. Are you calling Jesus a sin, or the embodiment of all sins? How are your sins nailed to a cross, they only exist because you chose to believe in such non sense.

But we are

Human nature corrupts many churches. Hence hypocrisy

Funny you should bring up the word corruption. What do you think of as corruption? You say it is human nature to corrupt many churches, hence hypocrisy. Yet if we are created in the image of God, then it within God's nature to 'corrupt' things, which makes God a hypocrit.

We must pray God's desire if we are to be heard.

So what is God's desire? Is it not a desire to pray for one's desire? Another fallitical statement.

We may be able to get a bottle of soda, but can you cure cancer?

Can you pass through the sun? Cancer is the excessive build up of cells. But if one survives cancer, it does not mean God made it so. Humans are more resilliant than you give credit for.

Sure we can. But God designed the conscience.

Is that the only justifacation of all of the contradictions? That God designed everything? Very clever Sounds like God did some research of the Satanic ways...

We differ on what we believe. We believe differently because someone was able to persuade us that what they were teaching was truth. Let me ask you this. How do you know that blue is really blue. You believe blue is blue because a trusted authority figure told you it was blue. You never questioned it, and as a result you will argue that blue is really blue. You did no color research before making your decision, you just believed what you were taught. Personal preference seasons every teachers lesson, and as a result many are taught to believe lies.

I beg the differ, I found Satan myself. Provided my cousin unvieled the name, and we did the research. Yet you will find that there is views that we will still disagree on, as no two Satanists are exactly the same.
And blue is blue because it is blue. Just like up is down and down is up, and left is right to a right handed left person.
All that goes with you as well. Don't exclude yourself. I agree completely with what you said, but that provides an argument against your argument.

I am not here to deceive. I am here to challenge other peoples beliefs. My beliefs are challenged as well, and I do not ignore it when they are, I look deeper into what they are saying and what I believe.

You are not here to deceive, yet you are deceiving, simply because deceivers deny that they are being deceitful But I am glad that you are at least willing to understand or look into what others provide for arguments against yours. But to truly know you must be, and you are Satanic. Though you could deny it I will keep to myself, as long as you know that Christian's denial of Satan is no better than Satan's denial of God. It is the same really...just different morals, manipulation and war tactics .

The simple task of challenging others beliefs on your behalf is a form of manipulation, i.e. deceit. Since you are challenging and trying to convince people other wise and you are defending, trying to convince people other wise. Trying to prove yourself is a form of manipulation, but the way in which you are trying is deceitful, since there is doubt in your mind. You cannot fool me Danmac, God designed the conscience, and within you it wails and questions. Why?

No matter what the form is, any extension of your own will is a form of manipulation.

Hide in plain sight
The bible is a riddle. It is up to us to unlock the mystery.

But you yourself said the the scholars intended for their perceptions to be clear in the bible, yet you also say that it is a riddle and is up to us to unlock the 'enigma'. Though again I will restate this, the best way to manipulate, deceive, and controll mass perceptions is to create an enigma from nothing in confusing and unclear doctrines that claim truth, and unfallable evidence of it's existence. You know your contradiction, yet you still hold faith...it makes me depressed Danmac...:(

Then do you agree that satan exists.

Theistically no. Literally yes . As hypocritical as that sounds, Satan literally means Opposition or Advesary, so we are all Satan, and we are all Satanic .

It is the Bible that I follow. Not a church.

Yes but the Church also follows the Bible.

satan is alive and well.

Whatever floats your boat Danmac. You are capable of understanding of where I come from and why I say what I say to you. Yet you still deny simply because it is 'who you are' (dictated by scripture) since your will is strong only because of the faith you have in Jesus...
But heed my words and advice, if you truly want to understand what is always condemned (not understood) then look into yourself and your real gnosis.
Not some fake spirituality that claims a God, for you know love.

How could we be something we are not, if God created us in his image, then this means that the things we do is the very fault of his own image.

We are created in no one's image, for we are the image that we give ourselves.

Angels and Demons.
Light and Darkness.
Destruction and Creation.

They are all one in the same.

For they could not be, if they are not.

To be balanced is to seek balance, not shun and despise a 'God's' creation that you do not understand.

Mercy is not truth, for your sins ARE next to mine.

Last edited:

AllMantra

I agree with the Baha'I, that "satan" is an illusion. Evil, like darkness, is really just the absence of light. But if Lucifer does exist, then what fun would it be to just kill 'em?!

blackout

Violet.
Darkness is PRIMARY.
(Primal/Prime'All)

The abyss... the chasm... void... space... chaos...
WHATEVER you want to call it
is primary. (prime... principle.... principia.... prince...)

Every illumination comes forth from the darkness of mystery.

Light COMES FORTH from darkness.
(and then there was light... etc... et al...)
Light also falls back into (to reveal) the natural state of darkness.
When a light goes out/burns out...
what is the NATURAL DEFAULT
to it's non existence.

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
I agree with the Baha'I, that "satan" is an illusion. Evil, like darkness, is really just the absence of light. But if Lucifer does exist, then what fun would it be to just kill 'em?!

Funny you should agree with the Baha'I that makes claims about Satan and being Satanic, why not actually look into what it is, instead of being narrowminded and one sided?

I guess that's just the way some people are though :rolleyes:

Orias

Left Hand Path
Darkness is PRIMARY.
(Primal/Prime'All)

The abyss... the chasm... void... space... chaos...
WHATEVER you want to call it
is primary.

Every illumination comes forth from the darkness of mystery.

Light COMES FORTH from darkness.
(and then there was light... etc...)
Light also falls back into the natural state of darkness.
When a light goes out/burns out...
what is the NATURAL DEFAULT
to it's non existence.

Nothingness.

For light is energy (something) :D

They are both absences of each other, for they could not exist, without each other :D

They are both primary.

blackout

Violet.
Void is definately not "no'thing".

It is the primal/primary state
from which all potential things
are concieved (or not)...
given rise to form (or not)...

even "nothing" is a concept we can
concieve of, label and discuss.
That is HARDLY nothing. ;)