• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do you looking to find faults in other peoples belief?

ppp

Do not shelter yourself or anyone from the so called evils of the world. Learn how to deal with them then teach others how. In time, working on solutions instead of payback and revenge and those problems will start to disappear.
In this, if nothing else, we are in strong agreement.

It is the way.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
But if God has decreed it to be immoral, through Baha'u'llah, then surely God will punish someone for engaging in homosexual sexual relations? Otherwise, what is the meaning of immorality here?

All we know is that God is Merciful, loving and forgiving and only counsels us to do what is best for us. But He does not force us to obey Him. We can see this in extreme situations such as the world wars. God has pleaded with us to establish peace and abhors wars but we wanted to have these wars so God did not interfere.

We are free all of us to ignore God’s advice on any matter but it will likely come back to bite us as God knows what is best for us and has therefore established marriage between opposite sexed as the best way for humanity to progress. But we are free to go our own way. I believe God knows best and in the end we will find out His ways are better.

Goldemar

A queer sort
All we know is that God is Merciful, loving and forgiving and only counsels us to do what is best for us. But He does not force us to obey Him. We can see this in extreme situations such as the world wars. God has pleaded with us to establish peace and abhors wars but we wanted to have these wars so God did not interfere.

We are free all of us to ignore God’s advice on any matter but it will likely come back to bite us as God knows what is best for us and has therefore established marriage between opposite sexed as the best way for humanity to progress. But we are free to go our own way. I believe God knows best and in the end we will find out His ways are better.

Not forcing us to obey him is not the same as not punishing us if we go against his commands, though.

Why is heterosexual marriage best for us?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Guys you all know i do not mean no harm toward you as a person or your beliefs.
Why did i make this OP? I made it so you are aware that even there are OP about religion you disagree with, or scriptures you disagree with. Your own words toward others may hurt even you, yourself did not mean to hurt.
Listening to the same negative comments about one own belief can get to the people who feel weak in their faith.

Luckely i am not weak in my faith anymore. So you don't harm me. Actually as I said in an other op i made today.

I love that you hate me (my faith) i honestly love that you use time and energy, your own energy to "teach me" what I "should know" about my own belief.

Keep it up guys ;)
Beliefs can be harmful. They can be triggers for self delusion and abuse/neglect towards sel or others as self.

Psychiatric wards are filled with people who have beliefs and that is why they are there. People in prisons have beliefs and that is why they are there.

Beliefs don't harm. People who have negative beliefs harm.

People who seek counseling are working on beliefs that conflict with having healthy relationships within self and with others as self

muhammad_isa

Beliefs can be harmful. They can be triggers for self delusion and abuse/neglect towards sel or others as self.
That applies to you, as much as anybody else.

When it comes to major religions, such as mainstream Christianity or Islam, accusing people of having "dangerous beliefs" is counter productive.

There are billions of people in the world who believe in God, and implying that they are delusional is not only disrespectful but not suitable comment in this section
i.e. "interfaith forum"

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
That applies to you, as much as anybody else.

When it comes to major religions, such as mainstream Christianity or Islam, accusing people of having "dangerous beliefs" is counter productive.

There are billions of people in the world who believe in God, and implying that they are delusional is not only disrespectful but not suitable comment in this section
i.e. "interfaith forum"
I never made a comment about God. I made a comment about beliefs. I never said beliefs don't apply to me

Nor are you a moderator.

Focus on the discussion.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

unconditional love is merciful, forgiving. but that doesn't allow the negative behavior to flourish. it must be questioned, challenged. only unconditional love is service to self, all.

love can only be manifested by the dualistic illusion of matter contrasted/opposed to spirit. the lover and the beloved.

the union of love, oneness, itself and the idea are two seeming to become ONE but were in reality never separate.

mysticism