• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do religious people beleive the author of the scripts but ?

PureX

Veteran Member
Space regardless of misguided infromation pre-existed any event of the creation and formation of matter . Space has a uniform value of nothing , 0 . In the beginning there was nothing !
Now if anyone can tell me the physics of how to create energy from nothing I'd like to hear this ?
What does it matter than no human can tell you the physics of this? All that means is that no humans knows. It does not mean that the physics of it are not extant.
The fact is , for energy to spontaneously appear , that would require a miracle as nothing doens't have the phyiscs to create something .

Even the big bang does not explain how the high dense state was formed , a scienitfic flop in my opinion .

I can reverse engineer a further two stages before the big bang but it still leads to a miracle.
Look, I'm OK with existence, itself, being considered a 'miracle'. But I think it's important to understand that this is a supernatural judgment, not a supernatural fact. I also agree that the fact that existence, exists, implies that some power certainly greater than ourselves is at work, here.

Now, we don't have any realistic idea what this power is, but we do live within it's effect. We are a part of it's effect. It is the source of all that is, including even ourselves. And as such is of the greatest importance to us.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Well I will tell you based on what I think God would say

''As I walk the righteous path of life , I will look back to see where I came from and look forward to my destination . Although my past and future positions in life exist in my present , my journey has been transparent without diversion''.

Jesus said , '' Thank you father for thy wisdom , I see the path that branches out is a difference'' .

Sorry, I'll admit I don't really understand much of this response but it seems a religious one based on faith?

TheBrokenSoul

What does it matter than no human can tell you the physics of this? All that means is that no humans knows. It does not mean that the physics of it are not extant.

Well I know the only possible physics that can work and know that from nothing , something can't be created . Even though I am an expert on space itself , I am not going to lie and make some science upo saying this is what happened . The fact is a point of energy cannot manifest at a point without it been real magic or a miracle .

Look, I'm OK with existence, itself, being considered a 'miracle'. But I think it's important to understand that this is a supernatural judgment, not a supernatural fact. I also agree that the fact that existence, exists, implies that some power certainly greater than ourselves is at work, here.

Now, we don't have any realistic idea what this power is, but we do live within it's effect. We are a part of it's effect. It is the source of all that is, including even ourselves. And as such is of the greatest importance to us.

Well what can I say , our neurological reference frames have the potential to be remotely controlled .

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That is simply not true , physics cannot describe where the energy manifested from for the epoch of time . Secondly physics cannot explain where our own neurological reference frames came from .
Both are indeed miracles .
No, just not yet explained, much like earthquakes, thunder or disease, in previous times

TheBrokenSoul

Sorry, I'll admit I don't really understand much of this response but it seems a religious one based on faith?
It was saying if you live a stereotypical life and devote your life to following a specific path , then your life isn't your own life . You have no diversity in the path or real normalisation .

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It was saying if you live a stereotypical life and devote your life to following a specific path , then your life isn't your own life . You have no diversity in the path or real normalisation .
For a religious person the normal is to follow and practice the guidelines within the chosen spiritual path. They understand that those who walked the path before has probably the answers to how to understand the teachings better.
It is not being a copycat, but taking inspiration from past masters.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Space regardless of misguided infromation pre-existed any event of the creation and formation of matter . Space has a uniform value of nothing , 0 . In the beginning there was nothing !
Now if anyone can tell me the physics of how to create energy from nothing I'd like to hear this ?

The fact is , for energy to spontaneously appear , that would require a miracle as nothing doens't have the phyiscs to create something .

Even the big bang does not explain how the high dense state was formed , a scienitfic flop in my opinion .

I can reverse engineer a further two stages before the big bang but it still leads to a miracle .
The initial expansion from a singularity is not yet understood. That does not make it a miracle, any more than time dilation or quantum entanglement, both of which are counterintuitive in the extreme.

Is a "miracle" is anything unexplained and counterintuitive?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
"And he went home, and the crowd gathered again, so that they were not even able to eat a meal. And when his family heard this, they went out to restrain him, for they were saying, 'He has lost his mind!' And the scribes who had come down from Jerusalem were saying, 'He is possessed by Beelzebul!'"

It's a rather common theme. This was also said of Him at the beginning of His career (from where I quoted it).
I don't see your point, here.

TheBrokenSoul

No, just not yet explained, much like earthquakes, thunder or disease, in previous times
I assure you 100% it can't be explained . I can explain that in the beginning there was no beginning because there was never a time when space did not exist . The epoch of time began with the manifestation of matter in space , this matter having electrostatic mono-pole properties and self annhilating in micro bangs .
Then I can explain the epoch of combination was when two opposite mono-poles manifested simultaneoulsy at the same point (x0,y0,z0,) creating a bonded particle . The epoch of time then beginning , the first mass formed attracting all the pre-existing micro bang energy to form an expansion .
However , the manifestation of electrostatic mono-poles is a miracle , fact .

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
That which never was true was never true or had a beginning to end . Prophecy is an authors best attempt to neurological influence the observer .

Neurological Reference Frames are born empty of information , they are born with 5 sensors that start to input information into the reference frame .

Humans is such an inadequate term .
This is all your interpretation. The Jewish view is different.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I assure you 100% it can't be explained . I can explain that in the beginning there was no beginning because there was never a time when space did not exist . The epoch of time began with the manifestation of matter in space , this matter having electrostatic mono-pole properties and self annhilating in micro bangs .
Then I can explain the epoch of combination was when two opposite mono-poles manifested simultaneoulsy at the same point (x0,y0,z0,) creating a bonded particle . The epoch of time then beginning , the first mass formed attracting all the pre-existing micro bang energy to form an expansion .
However , the manifestation of electrostatic mono-poles is a miracle , fact .
Define "miracle."

TheBrokenSoul

The initial expansion from a singularity is not yet understood. That does not make it a miracle, any more than time dilation or quantum entanglement, both of which are counterintuitive in the extreme.

Is a "miracle" is anything unexplained and counterintuitive?
It is a timing dilation not a dilation of time . Time is a measure of history at 1.s of history per 1.s time passed measure .

The time dilation you are referring to is delta f = delta u , a change of frequency is equal to a change of internal energy .

The second time dilation you are referring to is a light clock, which is more d/t the light travels, distance over time .

Did you know in a perfect cube that all angulars are proportional to the linears because there is no spacing between the 8 points ?

History is constant my friend .

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is a timing dilation not a dilation of time . Time is a measure of history at 1.s of history per 1.s time passed measure .

The time dilation you are referring to is delta f = delta u , a change of frequency is equal to a change of internal energy .

The second time dilation you are referring to is a light clock, which is more d/t the light travels, distance over time .

Did you know in a perfect cube that all angulars are proportional to the linears because there is no spacing between the 8 points ?

History is constant my friend .
None of this addresses my point.