• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do Iranians have a chip on their shoulder?

sooda

Veteran Member
Still irrelevant to the point I made about Muslims nations with Jewish populations.

There were still Jews in Libya in 1973.. and they are still in Bahrain and prominent merchants. The problem is not Jews, its always been Zionism.

Shad

Veteran Member
There were still Jews in Libya in 1973.. and they are still in Bahrain and prominent merchants. The problem is not Jews, its always been Zionism.

Except for the fact that the Jewish population in Muslim nations is declining. That is due to associating Jews with Zionism. Try again.

sooda

Veteran Member
Except for the fact that the Jewish population in Muslim nations is declining. That is due to associating Jews with Zionism. Try again.

If they hadn't abused the Palestinians, it might have turned out differently.

Shad

Veteran Member
So you are saying there was NO Zionism?

No. I pointed out a reason for the exodus of Jewish population in Muslim nations is due to equating Zionism with being Jewish. A lot of Jews left due to antisemitism in the West and Muslims nations. You pretty much agreed with this due to your use of guilt by association.

Last edited:

sooda

Veteran Member
No. I pointed out a reason for the exodus of Jewish population in Muslim nations is due to equating Zionism with being Jewish. A lot of Jews left due to antisemitism in the West and Muslims nations. You pretty much agreed with this due to your use of guilt by association.

No question the Jewish people have suffered. You'd think they would NOT mistreat the people of the country where they sought sanctuary.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Do you think the average Iranian does? That is not
the impression I get from those I've met.
I don't think that the many millions of Iranians are a monolithic block who all believe the same thing, No.

I am, however, certain that there are lots of Iranians who are better informed about the history between the U.S. and Iran than the average American.
Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
They don't hate the West- as I stated before the ones living abroad aren't Muslim
This sounds like the nonsense I commonly hear from Christians.

"Those people who believe Jesus is God, but don't act the way I think Christians should act, aren't really Christians!"

As a Catholic, I'm well used to that sort of garbage.
Tom

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You seem to think that it's the politicians who run this country.

I think it's the rich folks who buy politicians.
Tom
They have some control.
But when politicians do what they do, whether bought or
independent, voters re-elect them for it. Both Bush &
Obama were re-elected for waging the same wars.
Voters have the power to push peacenik candidates in
their primaries & in the elections. But they choose hawks.
Just look at Bernie vs Hillary....sure, the DNC represents
the wealthy, but it's the little people who put Hillary in the
race for the presidency.