• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why did god create homosexuality?

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
It has always brought about great confusion as to why Yahweh/Allah created homosexuality. He permitted all of the world to exist and designed each aspect about it but why would he create a sin which cannot be avoided even on the biological level.
This is easily equated to god punishing people for being of a certain ethnicity. It seems illogical that a god would punish his own creation for his own design

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
I suspect some answers you'll get will be that God didn't create homosexuality

As I believe in creative evolution I'd say neither homosexuality nor heterosexuality were created persay

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Some Polytheistic gods are homosexual or bisexual if that's of any interest whatsoever to this topic LOL

Sculelos

Short answer God created Satan to temp mankind to Sin so that he could show you what Love is to fulfill his righteousness.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Short answer God created Satan to temp mankind to Sin so that he could show you what Love is to fulfill his righteousness.

Couldn't he have done that before hand?
Did he really need to create a creation which could be tempted to begin with?

Sculelos

Couldn't he have done that before hand?
Did he really need to create a creation which could be tempted to begin with?

He wanted to teach us how Love can overcome Evil, you can't very well do that if you don't have any knowledge or examples of what evil is can you?

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
He wanted to teach us how Love can overcome Evil, you can't very well do that if you don't have any knowledge or examples of what evil is can you?

How can I not understand what evil is?
Evil is anything that inhibits the progression of mankind and if I recall correctly it was Christian theocracies in Europe which sent them into the Dark Ages and nullified any scientific progression.
I do not require a religion to tell me what is evil when it is going to contradict itself and declare murder an act of god then turn around and say it is a sin.
The very morals we construct in this day and age are free of religious influence such as the rights of women. Paul constructed quite a few letters denying this

Skwim

Veteran Member
Sin corrupted our nature.
Yeah, homosexuality is a sin.
homosexuality.jpg

but only if you act on it.
m219285206.jpg