• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why can't Muslims criticize Islam

Notanumber

A Free Man
If the British voted for a Donald Trump I’d say the British people are even bigger idiots than ever since establishing a monarchy

At least you have the freedom to call Donald Trump names. I wish we were not having the freedom to do the same to a controlling ideology taken away from us in the UK.

UK: Did you know you could get up to six years in prison for posting something on the internet that is offensive (even the truth) about the so-called religion of ‘peace?’

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher

Notanumber

A Free Man
The UK is the sister country to the US I doubt you can get in trouble on the internet unless you threatened someone.

The UK is still part of the EU and is suffering the consequences of that. Both are petrified of Islam and have become hamstrung because of it.

The removal of free speech is the only political tool that they have left.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Like I said earlier I'm more in danger of losing my life to a Catholic cholo, or a Christian Crip gang member than someone from ISIS. I think most Americans are, but we often feed into the "Islam-is-taking-over-the-world" rhetoric.
Me as well. All except for a small fraction of Muslims here are the of the same "live and let live" mentality most Americans have, and on top of that even if they had violent ideations I'd doubt many in that group would want all the attention if they were to attack an American.
And, of course, it wasn't the thought of Muslim extremists that had me worried during the last election and frequently waking up and checking the election results. It was knowing the worst kinds of Christians our nation has to offer would be empowered in alarming ways.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Give it time. Asymetric warfare is a tool of the oppressed, and suicide attacks the tactic of the desperate. As religion becomes less important to the mainstream, and the extremists tell each other how persecuted that makes them, I wouldn't be surprised to see it start.
They've believed they've been repressed, persecuted, and are the "real minorities" for so long that if were going to do anything systemically as a group we probably would have seen it by now. Fortunately, it seems all we'll be dealing with is isolated incidents of individuals acting on their own.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
If we had Donald Trump running the UK, we would not be on this slippery slope of being silenced.

Trump is in the habit of silencing media outlets he doesn't like by restricting their access to events and barring them from press conferences. So your statement is false.

Also, I'm calling bull**** on that video. If its claims were true the mainstream media here would be going ballistic. The Telegraph, the Express & the Daily Mail all love running anti-Muslim stories and the notion that Theresa May is introducing a blasphemy law would be right up their alley.

The UK is still part of the EU and is suffering the consequences of that. Both are petrified of Islam and have become hamstrung because of it.

The removal of free speech is the only political tool that they have left.

Except it's Theresa May doing this according to your highly questionable sources. You can't blame the EU for domestic policies undertaken by the British Government. That's deceitful.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Trump is in the habit of silencing media outlets he doesn't like by restricting their access to events and barring them from press conferences. So your statement is false.

Also, I'm calling bull**** on that video. If its claims were true the mainstream media here would be going ballistic. The Telegraph, the Express & the Daily Mail all love running anti-Muslim stories and the notion that Theresa May is introducing a blasphemy law would be right up their alley.

Except it's Theresa May doing this according to your highly questionable sources. You can't blame the EU for domestic policies undertaken by the British Government. That's deceitful.

Meanwhile, back in the real world.

What was wrong with the idea that governments should be protecting their citizens?

If you want unbiased news, look here - Home - Westmonster

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Me as well. All except for a small fraction of Muslims here are the of the same "live and let live" mentality most Americans have, and on top of that even if they had violent ideations I'd doubt many in that group would want all the attention if they were to attack an American.
And, of course, it wasn't the thought of Muslim extremists that had me worried during the last election and frequently waking up and checking the election results. It was knowing the worst kinds of Christians our nation has to offer would be empowered in alarming ways.

This right here.

Anthem

Meanwhile, back in the real world.

What was wrong with the idea that governments should be protecting their citizens?

If you want unbiased news, look here - Home - Westmonster
n 19 January 2017 (one day before Donald Trump's inauguration as the 45th President of the United States) Banks launched Westmonster alongside Michael Heaver, former press adviser to Nigel Farage.[73][74] It is modelled on the right-wing US websites Breitbart News and the Drudge Report and claims to be "pro-Brexit, pro-Farage, pro-Trump, anti-establishment, anti-open borders, anti-corporatism".[75][76] Banks believes that Leave.EU's 800,000 Twitter followers will drive traffic towards the website.[74] In the morning of 19 January, Westmonster's Twitter account had gained more than 2,500 followers.[77]
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: