• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are Pakistani girls so beautiful?

ronki23

I'm Indian but I find Pakistani girls to be prettier. Is it because they have more Persian blood in them? I'm referring mainly to Kashmiri or Punjabi

Craig Sedok

I'm Indian but I find Pakistani girls to be prettier. Is it because they have more Persian blood in them? I'm referring mainly to Kashmiri or Punjabi

Mesopotamia. And the magnetic pool of what all that pot of sea is about. i agree. The most beatiful are the most early stems of life. Dark is where it began and good luck with the light. The balance of intelligence vs aboriginal. And I define intelligence as just another road to questions. That is why we all like the dark gi9rls.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
In my opinions these places have the most beautiful women/ tend to have more beautiful women than the norm

Latin America- particularly Mexico
Slavic
Israel/ Levant
Persia
Pakistan/North India
Far East- China, Japan, Korea
That's subjective.

Women are beautiful only you guys in the backwards mentality in the south-east Asian, European far east regions think of this nonsense of beauty based on bloodlines.

India is not in South East Asia ;)

Anyway, most men and women the world over have preferences for attractiveness based on physical characteristics of some kind.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Women's beauty is a whole lot like music. There might be a few -- a very few -- universal standards for what makes something a song, or what makes someone beautiful. But mostly, it's what you've been raised to appreciate as a song, or appreciate as beautiful.

I think that is why fashions both in music and in human beauty tend to change from one generation to the next.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
India is not in South East Asia ;)

Anyway, most men and women the world over have preferences for attractiveness based on physical characteristics of some kind.

Reading is hard. I didn't say it was I was listing regions where this mentality is known and expressed by foreigners here in the U.S. Hence, the commas...Yes India is South Asia but regardless my meaning is the same. Preferences based on "bloodlines" are, in my opinion regressive. Beauty is beauty

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Reading is hard. I didn't say it was I was listing regions where this mentality is known and expressed by foreigners here in the U.S. Hence, the commas...Yes India is South Asia but regardless my meaning is the same. Preferences based on "bloodlines" are, in my opinion regressive. Beauty is beauty
Now even though we are disagreeing on some points I could not agree more here. Women are beautiful regardless of race. I remember a fringe worthy story about Nyakim Gatwech. An incredibly beautiful woman with perhaps the darkest skin I have ever seen. It is almost her trademark. An Uber driver suggested that bleaching her skin would help her modeling career:facepalm:

Meet The “Queen Of The Dark” Who Was Told To Bleach Her Incredibly Dark Skin By Uber Driver

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I think Arabic woman are the among the most attractive as I find also with Korean women.

Like mentioned before, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I think most people generally agree on beauty with some individual preferences involved. I suspect certain ethnic groups receive higher ratings than others ethnic groups by a consensus of the entire human race.

Pakistani women? They are probably up there as the OP says the mixture of Indian and Persian is generally quite attractive in women.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Now even though we are disagreeing on some points I could not agree more here. Women are beautiful regardless of race. I remember a fringe worthy story about Nyakim Gatwech. An incredibly beautiful woman with perhaps the darkest skin I have ever seen. It is almost her trademark. An Uber driver suggested that bleaching her skin would help her modeling career:facepalm:

Meet The “Queen Of The Dark” Who Was Told To Bleach Her Incredibly Dark Skin By Uber Driver
Wow, she's stunning. She has true blue-dark brown skin (since no one has truly black or white skin, not even people with albinism). I love the contrast.

This thread actually made me think of how my favorite part of the Olympics is the Parade of Nations because we see the athletic physical beauty of almost all of humanity demonstrated.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I think most people generally agree on beauty with some individual preferences involved. I suspect certain ethnic groups receive higher ratings than others ethnic groups by a consensus of the entire human race.

Pakistani women? They are probably up there as the OP says the mixture of Indian and Persian is generally quite attractive in women.
IIRC, studies on it mostly just say that we agree that physical beauty is mostly a question of symmetry. That doesn't have anything to do with any particular ethnic group.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
IIRC, studies on it mostly just say that we agree that physical beauty is mostly a question of symmetry. That doesn't have anything to do with any particular ethnic group.
Symmetry? I'm not sure that word captures it exactly. And why couldn't more symmetry run in certain ethnic groups?
Whatever the undefinable thing is, I believe some ethnic groups are more physically attractive than others. I guess the judge would be a consensus of the human race.