• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are Christians in defence of them self’s and not Christ?

FatMan

When many top theologian and noble prize winners have seen Paul is Anti-Christ….Logical?

When the gospel of John is mainly private Pharisee conversations and says “I am Christ” all the time, plus contains contradicting testimonies…yet you are told by Yeshua don’t go after them that say that…Logical?

When you are told don’t follow Pharisees, yet you know Saul/Paul is and was one….logical?

Not logical, not logical, and not logical, in order.

I have not addressed, nor has anyone else on this thread addressed any of those three points above. Why do you continue to ram some inane agenda down our throats when it does not even pertain to the discussion?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Not logical, not logical, and not logical, in order.

I have not addressed, nor has anyone else on this thread addressed any of those three points above. Why do you continue to ram some inane agenda down our throats when it does not even pertain to the discussion?
Of course it does...that is what this is trying to show, you care so little for Yeshua (Christ) you can accept that rubbish from the Pharisees, more then any of his teachings....
The problem with that is no one really read the Bible until recently and most of you go off what you have been told to follow, by the Pharisee established Church….
It is clearly wrong to the point of defiling everyone’s religions globally...even new religions have appeared in an effort to end this…
Yet still you stand with the Pharisees….i try and help you, and then you are rude to me…..
If you got the chance, you would hang me up again and so why I erupt at you….
As Christ, you make me sick and so why I try and help and fix what is lost…
Yet between you, you deny the Old Testament and basically anything that tries to show you some light.......... so then you can be accepted by all men…
So is it worth me wasting my time with you?...when you already have, what you have earned?

FatMan

Of course it does...that is what this is trying to show, you care so little for Yeshua (Christ) you can accept that rubbish from the Pharisees, more then any of his teachings....
The problem with that is no one really read the Bible until recently and most of you go off what you have been told to follow, by the Pharisee established Church….
It is clearly wrong to the point of defiling everyone’s religions globally...even new religions have appeared in an effort to end this…
Yet still you stand with the Pharisees….i try and help you, and then you are rude to me…..
If you got the chance, you would hang me up again and so why I erupt at you….
As Christ, you make me sick and so why I try and help and fix what is lost…
Yet between you, you deny the Old Testament and basically anything that tries to show you some light.......... so then you can be accepted by all men…
So is it worth me wasting my time with you?...when you already have, what you have earned?

With this latest delusional rant, perhaps I should let well enough alone as I am clearly dealing with somebody who fancies himself to be Christ. In my experience, people believing they are christ belong in straight jackets or at least heavily medicated, and I was not brought up to poke fun at the mentally ill.

Have a good day and please seek help.

wizanda

Premium Member
With this latest delusional rant, perhaps I should let well enough alone as I am clearly dealing with somebody who fancies himself to be Christ. In my experience, people believing they are christ belong in straight jackets or at least heavily medicated, and I was not brought up to poke fun at the mentally ill.

Have a good day and please seek help.
I don't believe it either....never have since 5/6 years old, when first started questioning all this and remembered Yeshua from heaven....
Yet when fulfilled Revelations chapter 10 for fun with a group of friends before reading the Bible....then to find you do have the new name of Christ, etc....then perhaps you should read the Bible properly…”he will have my new name” (Sananda)
The seven stars isn't Yeshua, he is the north star and Christ comes on the clouds….
So does that make me a Christ?…nope, it makes me a son of man or the Fig (Skanda in Gita, which Yeshua also read, as he used the word mammon)….
Personally the way you have made me feel on here also, is why I stay, the healthy have no need of care…
Then when you are all teaching Children through this site, every last penny will be paid....
So take time to listen and not argue over the things of God, which personally don’t like doing…

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
I don't deny the OT prophets. But clearly Zechariah was speaking about Lebanon in the passage you often cite, not about Christians.

It is widely held by many Biblical scholars that Jesus might have been a Pharisee...

wizanda

Premium Member
30 pieces of silver in the potters field, means nothing then?
Mat 27:9-10
(9)
Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremiah (?) the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;
(10) And gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me.

sojourner

30 pieces of silver in the potters field, means nothing then?
Mat 27:9-10
(9)
Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremiah (?) the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;
(10) And gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me.

Just because the gospel writer drew a conclusion does not necessarily mean that the event upon which the conclusion was drawn was that about which the prophet was speaking.

Yet between you, you deny the Old Testament and basically anything that tries to show you some light

When did I ever deny the OT???

wizanda

Premium Member
It's ok, most of you Christians are not nice people and have had enough trying on here with you, i do not wish to become like you...
Plus i know by soul who each is and isn't....
So will let Christ deal with you soon...I was only trying to help you....Yet You don't wish to learn....

sojourner

Unfortunately, this is a debate forum, and not a teaching forum.

Unfortunately, you're taking a tack that is going to pit you against most Christians.

I'm glad you seem so enlightened. But, as an enlgihtened one, surely you must know that God will reveal God to people as they are ready to receive. You should trust that.

"Behold I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in."
Not:
"Behold I stand at the door and knock. If no one answers, I will bust it down with a fire-axe and come in anyway."