• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whos who?

LukeS

If ever I wouldn't read a book its a who's who. I never made much of myself in life, in terms of materialist reference. Not that bright, plus more inclined to religious life, inspired by ideas of poverty and contemplation. Im scared to be honest, im such a failure in the capitalistic sense.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I think everyone can. I suspect that "those in the top" can relate to that most of all.

LukeS

Cant tell if youre being snarky to be honest. My stress cortex is hyper sensestve too. Waaaa. But Ill give you both a hi!

But thanks for the replies, I like to be polite.

I have been Christian and Buddhist. Christianity I liked the seromon on the mount especially, and Buddhism I was with the NKT (New Kadampa Tradition, a Western based tantric group).

But substitution theory is too gruesome for me, and if all beings have been my kind mother in the past, I don't want to get all close up and tantric with any of them.

Still I like meditation, it keeps me sane.

I learned that visualisation can be helpful - I didn't know about it, I only used to daydream that was it.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings from one failure to another!
My only success is eating....
El-Rey-Chocolate.jpg

You're welcome to have some too.