• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's Having Fun On RF Today?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
But its not french, like french fries are not french.

How did they get there name?

French bread was called eggy bread when I was a kid, I guess the name got changed here with the influx of American TV shows. And French fries are chips, always have been and always will be, McDonald's can try and force us to say French fries but no true blooded Australian ever will.

MNoBody

ritxcl56e0r41.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
French bread was called eggy bread when I was a kid, I guess the name got changed here with the influx of American TV shows. And French fries are chips, always have been and always will be, McDonald's can try and force us to say French fries but no true blooded Australian ever will.

Chips for me too,

Its awkward living in france because i ask for chips here and i get crisps

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I've been at home to long......I am beginning to get the urge to....dare I say it........EXERCISE!!!!!

I mean i have been exercising.....but now...I am beginning to feel like I should be.....exercising more....:confused:

tumblr_mtui5jIivd1shl3p1o1_400.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've been at home to too long......I am beginning to get the urge to....dare I say it........EXERCISE!!!!!

I mean i have been exercising.....but now...I am beginning to feel like I should be.....exercising more....:confused:

tumblr_mtui5jIivd1shl3p1o1_400.jpg
Fixed.

Wu Wei

Thank you for your service.
Helping you with grammar & spelling is the least I can do to compensate.

Can't wait until I can compensate you for all your help.... why don't you take a rest and go for a nice long relaxing hike in the woods

faf9a260ad0a6dace5692f5b44e00fd9--grizzly-bears-polar-bears.jpg

Wu Wei

I just made me some cinnamon coffee....I was in the mood for some Viennese cinnamon, but I have none, so I took a bit of a cinnamon stick, put it in the coffee and brewed me a cup.....not as good as Viennese cinnamon, possibly because technically it is Peruvian cinnamon.....but not bad