• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Wants To Be the Official RF Village Idiot?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
We almost have a real, genuine community here at RF. Why "almost"? Well, almost because we lack having a village idiot. And as everyone knows, every real, genuine community has a village idiot. I, for one, believe this glaring void should be filled, and as soon as possible! We need to be a real community! We need an Official RF Village Idiot!

Who will step forward to fill this vital community office?

Here's the rules:

You can only nominate yourself. You cannot nominate, nor even suggest, that someone besides yourself should be the Official RF Village Idiot.

In nominating yourself, you should post your reasons why you yourself are the ideal and only logical choice for the office of village idiot.

You may, if you wish, point out the obvious flaws in other candidate's qualifications for the office (i.e. "Smith is far too intelligent: He got his gender right in his user profile).

Any nominee who manages to post his nomination so that it reads sideways or upside down automatically wins the office of village idiot, no further questions asked.

Responding to this thread by "accidentally" posting your nomination in another, totally unrelated thread is an obvious ploy and will not gain you any points.

Please have your legal guardian read the rules and explain them to you, even if that takes a while.

Good luck!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Remember! You can only nominate yourself. Don't nominate others or even suggest that someone else should be the village idiot. We don't want this to turn into a flame contest, do we? (Sheesh! Didn't you have your legal guardian explain the rules to you?)

Mike182

Flaming Queer
ok phil, my legal guardian (myself, seeing as i am a legal adult) has read me the rules, and given me permission to win the contest, here goes:

i am the Rf villiage idiot! at least, i should be, because i am, in fact, an idiot.......

allow me to prove my point:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Sunstone said:
Remember! You can only nominate yourself. Don't nominate others or even suggest that someone else should be the village idiot. We don't want this to turn into a flame contest, do we? (Sheesh! Didn't you have your legal guardian explain the rules to you?)
Just doing my best to flagrantly ignore rules... it's a habit. They die hard...

Mike, just in case your serious... I'm sorry! Didn't mean to be like that :p

flesym rof noitanimon siht tpecca esaelP

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Mike182 said:
ok phil, my legal guardian (myself, seeing as i am a legal adult) has read me the rules, and given me permission to win the contest, here goes:

i am the Rf villiage idiot! at least, i should be, because i am, in fact, an idiot.......

allow me to prove my point:
Your not an idiot. I'd never vote for you.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Buttons* said:
Alyssa would nominate me, and i dont blame her ;)

i could be your village idiot, baby

And just how do you explain away the well known fact that you are adept and accomplished at spinning boobie tassels, Buttons*? Isn't that flagrant evidence you are immensely over qualified for the office?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Circle_One said:
you.
Thank
idiot.
village
your
be
should
she
thinks
sincerely
and
thought
much
it
given
has
One
Circle

Great nomination, Circle One! Frubals! I couldn't help but notice, however, that you managed to correctly spell "idiot". It's still anyone's race.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i think circle_ones attempt at idiocy is to advanced for this thread, and therefor she should be removed from any possible position of idiocy

where as i have given a justification in my previous post that no one can argue with!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
*trips over RF server power cord, crashing RF... gets up, puts teeth back in.*

"It's alright! I'm ok..."

Try doing that from NZ ;)

ChrisP

Veteran Member
As it's 1am, and there's work in the morning I hereby withdraw and hand all my contest points over to Mike, on the grounds he's clearly losing.