• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who To Blame For American Islamophobia?

Abu Rashid

Are you sure Caladan? Most Americans prior to 9/11 thought Mid-East was the opposite of Mid-West, how could it be that their government actually participated in the Mid-East without them even being aware of it?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Well if you're not going to accept the testimony of a man who was our ally, who just had his whole family slaughtered, then you're not going to accept much are you? Seems like you want to put your fingers in your ears and pretend it doesn't happen. If you're content with that, so be it, I guess.

No, i just don't trust the locals. They stand to gain a lot by making Australian troops look bad so why wouldn't they?

I remember Eselam (muslim member from Australia) saying something similar a while ago, except when i actually looked up the claim, the family died in the centre of a firefight after taliban forces ambushed Australian troops.

You're beginning to just appear a bit like a raving mad lunatic now. Just because you've got a cousin there, that's why you're so passionate about supporting it? Sounds like pretty skewed logic to me.

No, but people who insult the troops of the country they live in are pretty low. We should always support our troops. Without our support they're in harms way for what? Just because our politicians sent them there doesn't mean we should insult them the way you do.

I bet you'd support them if they weren't in a muslim country. Its you who is acting blindly. You care about muslims first, our troops second. Blind support.

Do you think our troops in East Timor are bad as well because some locals died?

Yeh your cousin getting shot at whilst occupying someone elses country really compares to people having their country invaded, occupied and hundreds of thousands of innocents slaughtered.

You're being dramatic here. Look at wikipedia. The UN casulaty count is about 2000 on average per year.
Take away the terrorists the taliban and that count could drop close to zero :)

Things would run smoothly if the locals weren't so hostile. They'd be back to killing eachother and living in poverty.

Well that's the cover story anyway.

Yeh well what is actually happening is hard to take for some people who are used to making our soldiers look like criminals.

I just prefer my kids being educated from a Muslim perspective, rather than a secular/atheist one. My wife (she attended all public schools growing up) has recounted to me how her teachers would always put down her faith, and try to advise her not to fast in Ramadan etc. and I don't want my kids being subject to that kind of crap.

Its called life.

Would you like it if all public/secular schools were abolished, and your kids were forced to be educated from the Islamic perspective? I doubt it..

I'd be horrified because i'd fear my kids were learning about God and not about facts and science. Its funny going to university and seeing private school kids drop out after a year because they were spoon fed information.

Public schools teach kids more than proper facts, they teach kids life experience.

Firstly, I'm quite positive other faith-based schools would've been constructed in the area recently.

Secondly how on earth could one claim there's too many schools??? What exactly does that mean? How does it impact on people if there's "too many" schools in an area?

No there are 3 public schools and a special needs school.

It quite plainly is nothing but hate. There's no "race card" being played here, it's quite simply a matter of there not being any other plausible reason for why they'd reject it. It's pure xenophobia, hatred of others because they're different.

Hatred only increases because of reactions like this.

Put simply no one gives a damn about islam. No one cares about the other religions because it isn't whining about not having schools and the such.

As I said, we don't hold ourselves to the principles of brutal Middle Eastern dictatorships.

When Australia starts doing that, then we've lost everything our country has ever stood for.

Yeh but its better than having our culture trampled.

Probably because those are the actions they're carrying out.

You've provided no logical reason for your blind support of them, other than your cousin happens to have enlisted. Great reason. Good to see you've got some moral high ground to stand on there.

At first i thought we could help, i thought yeh it would be nice to see equality, literacy and lower mortality in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Now i support our troops because they are doing their job with courage. They have to deal with men dressing up as women and pulling out guns and shooting, car bombs, suicide bombs, road bombs and all sorts of horrors. If dealing with that for your country is less than lordable then i don't know what is.

Mate I've spent my life growing up in football clubs and cricket clubs etc. And the things women get called in such places would make Sheikh Taj's comments look pretty tame.

Australian culture is naturally pretty disrespectful towards women and you bloody well know it. So cut the crap about being all upset over his comments.

Compared to islam you're grabbing at straws. Come on, we've all had the discussions about women's rights in islam. Cricket club gossip is not a representation, its drunk guys being stupid. The sheikh as a religious leader is a representation. Theres enough threads here that i don't need to repeat myself.

301ouncer

However, to prevent comments such as that, the west should have left Iraq and Afghanistan to rot a long time ago.

Thanks. so you think your civilisation is not rotting? general decedence and vice that no ear has heard and no eye has seen? utter mayhem and sexual carnage.

Proving our loyalty to the trigger happy yanks is a pathetic reason to put our soldiers in harms way. As for fear of terrorism, we're not a juicy enough target.

What do the Australians commit? Our Brisbane battalion guards reconstruction efforts just outside the capital.

Yeah right just to make it sound all lovey dovey and compassion and mumbassion type of service. Get real.

I don't like how much Australia and not just the government are made to look like pigs for supporting our soldiers in the middle east. I support the soldiers, not the reason they're there. If it were up to me, next time i saw i saw an idiot at griffith university telling me that our soldiers kill children and innocent people i'd castrate the person.

Are you sitting on a bed of nails? Well I have no respect to murders and killers nor their supporters that agreed to invade lands on false pretences.

Hitler soldiers said the same ugly thing "we were only following orders" Sorry no one is and will be buying that on the day. Not even nonmuslims let alone muslims who were killed and maimed. They all part and parcel of this civilians massacres. They got paid to kill. They agreed to engage themselves. They could refuse like the many who already done but NO they did not.

One is tutoring me in structural analysis over msn right now lol.

Nice for you. lol another child civilan was run over by a humvee trying to cross the road in west baghdad. We shall all laugh more.

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Are you sitting on a bed of nails? Well I have no respect to murders and killers nor their supporters that agreed to invade lands on false pretences.

Hitler soldiers said the same ugly thing " we were only following orders" Sorry no one is will be buying that on the day. Not even nonmuslims let alone muslims who were killed and maimed. They all part and parcel of this civilians massacres.

Nice for you. lol another child civilan was run over by a humvee trying to cross the road in west baghdad. We shall all laugh more.

Hitlers soldiers were not all nazis.

Muslims support muslims. They're so blind they don't know whats going on.

The good thing that comes out of this war is seeing the true colours of the muslims. They don't care about the western countries they live in, only their muslim brothers.

I have no respect for muslims who call soldiers murders. You don't deserve respect. You have no idea what these people are put through by their governments and still you're pathetic enough to attack them. Shame on you.

Why would the death of a child be funny?

301ouncer

Hitlers soldiers were not all nazis.

yes they all nazis. they were indoctranated in nazisim. go read some history.

Muslims support muslims. They're so blind they don't know whats going on.

you so blind or shall I say nonmuslims. that they are so blind that they don not know that iraq has no WMDs. Even blind bats have harts that see and hear.

The good thing that comes out of this war is seeing the true colours of the muslims. They don't care about the western countries they live in, only their muslim brothers.

The only ugly thing that comes out of this wars that preprtrated by your forefathers show the true colours of racisim, bigotry, hatered, vile disregard to human live and to anything that is not white nor chistian.

I have no respect for muslims who call soldiers murders. You don't deserve respect. You have no idea what these people are put through by their governments and still you're pathetic enough to attack them. Shame on you.

Shame on you for allowing yourselves to be enslaved like you know what and be subbmersive to your masters and owners and your $$$$ signs.

Why would the death of a child be funny?

You found it so funny to crack a joke while mentioning the suffering of your own people and millions of others in the same gaspe of breath. Could not you crack a joke say couple of posts later?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
yes they all nazis. they were indoctranated in nazisim. go read some history.

They faught for their country. Not all of them were Nazi's. They either faught or they died.

you so blind or shall I say nonmuslims. that they are so blind that they don not know that iraq has no WMDs. Even blind bats have harts that see and hear.

Way to ignore the statement. Is it true that you support your muslim brothers no matter what? If Iran attacked the USA you'd support Iran wouldn't you, because they're muslims, no matter the legallity of the attack?

The only ugly thing that comes out of this wars that preprtrated by your forefathers show the true colours of racisim, bigotry, hatered, vile disregard to human live and to anything that is not white nor chistian.

Racism? Theres nothing racist about it. Im not pure white and i resent christianity more than Islam so whats you're point?

Shame on you for allowing yourselves to be enslaved like you know what and be subbmersive to your masters and owners and your $$$$ signs.

Well actually, more than 50% of the population is against the war. We'd rather leave you muslims to deal with your own problems. Sadly our government won't pull our troops out. I wish they'd stop dying trying to help the populations of the countries they're stuck in.

You found it so funny to crack a joke while mentioning the suffering of your own people and millions of others in the same gaspe of breath. Could not you crack a joke say couple of posts later?

It was irony. It was claimed i didn't know many muslims when in fact a muslim was at the time teaching me.

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
Bringing things back around here, I've been thinking. (Yep, that's the smoke you smell.)

Would it help if the media made an effort to feature Muslims in a more positive light? In other words, give attention to the ones who are condemning violence and/or contributing positively to the community.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Bringing things back around here, I've been thinking. (Yep, that's the smoke you smell.)

Would it help if the media made an effort to feature Muslims in a more positive light? In other words, give attention to the ones who are condemning violence and/or contributing positively to the community.
These definitely outweigh the Muslims the media likes to depict, I think it would be a nice change of pace. It is still important to show both sides,though. The same goes for anyone else. A completely neutral media outlet is way too much to ask for though, it will never happen. People love to eat up that fear...

301ouncer

They faught for their country. Not all of them were Nazi's. They either faught or they died.

Stop making excuses for murders. I would give 10 years or just under your fathers and your nations will follow in the same footsteps of nazi germany and hitler. concentration camps for old, young, man and woman will be sprining up everywhere. just wait and see.

Way to ignore the statement. Is it true that you support your muslim brothers no matter what? If Iran attacked the USA you'd support Iran wouldn't you, because they're muslims, no matter the legallity of the attack?

Never. we are not as blind as your nations. we use our brain. So you looking for the next appolocapse are'nt you? never enough for you is it?

Racism? Theres nothing racist about it. Im not pure white and i resent christianity more than Islam so whats you're point?

I said your forefathers and your nation to a large extent and not you. please read carefully. You are an apostate christian.

Well actually, more than 50% of the population is against the war. We'd rather leave you muslims to deal with your own problems. Sadly our government won't pull our troops out. I wish they'd stop dying trying to help the populations of the countries they're stuck in.

trying to help the populations? I think you still sitting on a bed of nails. The other 50% will turn into nazi germany not in the long distant future thanks to the mentality of people like you and the media of your fathers.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
What kind of nut compares Australia to Nazi Germany? I can understand being defensive of your Muslim culture, but that's a force... You've got to accept that Muslims can be the bad guys sometimes too just like anyone else can. They're not always the innocent victims you're claiming them to be.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Stop making excuses for murders. I would give 10 years or just under your fathers and your nations will follow in the same footsteps of nazi germany and hitler. concentration camps for old, young, man and woman will be sprining up everywhere. just wait and see.

Maybe we should have used a scorched earth policy and got all muslim whining and criticism out of the way in one hit?

None of this drama, it really is quite sad.

Never. we are not as blind as your nations. we use our brain. So you looking for the next appolocapse are'nt you? never enough for you is it?

No you don't. Muslim nations are still living in the 1700's. As for its people, well having been on this forum a long time, and having seen 6 or 7 muslims try and prove humans are made from clay.... well what more needs to be said :rolleyes:

I said your forefathers and your nation to a large extent and not you. please read carefully. You are an apostate christian.

My forefathers were actually German Jews who moved to New Zealand a few years before world war two, so it shows what you know. I'm not christian and i resent it almost as much as many other religions.

trying to help the populations? I think you still sitting on a bed of nails. The other 50% will turn into nazi germany not in the long distant future thanks to the mentality of people like you and the media of your fathers.

Its ok, your people are already there. Killing innocents, persecuting minorities in your strongholds, spreading hatred across the world.

Abu Rashid

Maybe we should have used a scorched earth policy and got all muslim whining and criticism out of the way in one hit?

None of this drama, it really is quite sad.

Finally you reveal your true colours. This is why some in the West is so adamant to paint Muslims as "terrorists" because in reality it is a diversionary offense isn't it? It's about accusing us of what you know yourself you are full of.

Like in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, you've got no concern whatsoever for civilians, and you'd have few qualms with torching millions in one hit. al-Qaedah pales in comparison to your kind of mindset.

301ouncer

Not surprise at all since it is coming from a german jew background. This is absoultly discusting in wishing the annaliation of whole 1.6 billion or so arab and nonarab muslims. How utterly intolerant? prime example here.

No you don't. Muslim nations are still living in the 1700's. As for its people, well having been on this forum a long time, and having seen 6 or 7 muslims try and prove humans are made from clay.... well what more needs to be said :rolleyes:

1700 yeah thanks to the onslought and b52's.

My forefathers were actually German Jews who moved to New Zealand a few years before world war two, so it shows what you know. I'm not christian and i resent it almost as much as many other religions.

what are you. a jew, satanic jew, a pure satanic as your avtar says. I am confused. now their true colours show. No wonder islam is the fastest growing among nonmuslim nations.

Its ok, your people are already there. Killing innocents, persecuting minorities in your strongholds, spreading hatred across the world.

no need to reply you already showed your real hate in your view point of annilations.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Finally you reveal your true colours. This is why some in the West is so adamant to paint Muslims as "terrorists" because in reality it is a diversionary offense isn't it? It's about accusing us of what you know yourself you are full of.

Like in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, you've got no concern whatsoever for civilians, and you'd have few qualms with torching millions in one hit. al-Qaedah pales in comparison to your kind of mindset.

Not at all. One stupid statement deserves another.

Rather than kill muslims we should leave the country, then they can go back to living their lives.

Having said that its a disgrace we're even there to begin with.

We have no issues with Afghanistan, they're no threat to us. Same with Iraq. So why must our soldiers die so far away from home?

301ouncer

that was discusting what satannica diva said. Isn't rashid? I must convert to jeudisiam asap such beautifull and peacefull religion.

Thanks due to the Almighty as many nonmuslims are actually seeing the true colours of such examples all by themselves.

301ouncer

Not at all. One stupid statement deserves another.

well since you revealed your true colors. my statement even more truer before even knowing your background.

Forget 10 years......in the case of your forefathers they have an open concentration camp in gaza and inside their state too already.

lol. I am amazed at how humans can treat other humans like this.

which is the stupidest question now?

Last edited:

301ouncer

So I was actually right. you already teaching your christian brothern on how to go about setting up these concentration camps.

I really pray every day for my two beautifull girls and my two handsom sons to escape this upcoming evil that you are eargly wishing for.

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Actually sir i'm an atheist.

Since i've lost respect for this thread i'm giving you what you want and enjoying your criticism with my tongue fimly placed in the left side of my cheek :)

Having just revealed your true colours i must admit, you've made more assumptions than i thought possible.