• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who killed JFK?

Who killed President John Fitzgerald Kennedy?

• Without question, Oswald acted alone in killing JFK. The possibility of a conspiracy is infinite

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Oswald probably acted alone in killing JFK, but I'm not certain that there wasn't a conspiracy

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Oswald was one of the shooters, but there was probably a second shooter (no "magic bullet")

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Oswald was one of the shooters, and he was working for certain elements in US intelligence

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Oswald was one of the shooters, and he was working for the Mob

• Oswald was one of the shooters, and he was working for the Soviets

• Oswald was innocent and "just a patsy" as he said

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Other explanation

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Who cares? What's done is done, and it doesn't matter much anymore

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm rewatching Oliver Stone's JFK, which has been ripped apart by various individuals.

A couple of interesting resources. The first link contains a scene-by-scene refutation of the movie and is rather unkind to Oliver Stone. The second link also has quite a wealth of articles on the subject.

JFK Online: JFK Assassination Resources Online

JFK Facts Logo

I was just wondering where others might stand on this.

dfnj

This one of the best JFK videos I've seen. You may not agree with the conclusions but the historical context and the people who could possibly be involved is nicely done. A little long too but it's entertaining:

YouTube recently removed this video because "Some people found it offensive". Whoever controls the printing press owns history.

Ellen Brown

Johnson had JFK killed. They hated each other. As to 9/11, Bush knew it was going down and didn't stop it because the oil families wanted more oil. They quickly morfed that whole thing into a false excuse to invade Iraq, since there is just loads and loads of oil there, number two in the world.

I'm pretty sure that America will be gone in ten years, but haven't figured out how. Someone will use Nukes, probably on New York, DC, and LA. I don't know if they will bother with London, and Paris.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm rewatching Oliver Stone's JFK, which has been ripped apart by various individuals.

A couple of interesting resources. The first link contains a scene-by-scene refutation of the movie and is rather unkind to Oliver Stone. The second link also has quite a wealth of articles on the subject.

JFK Facts Logo

One of the more popular theories I've come across is the Kennedys , both John and Bobby, posed a threat to the Federal Reserve.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I'm pretty sure that America will be gone in ten years, but haven't figured out how. Someone will use Nukes, probably on New York, DC, and LA. I don't know if they will bother with London, and Paris.
It's impossible that America will be gone in 10 years. Just male logic.

Jumi

So far the only country that used atomic bombs was the US and is the one who has "threatened" with nukes the most. Saddam was supposed to have them, and there was fear in the US about that, turns out he didn't. The Soviets came in second, but Russia at the moment sees them defensively.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
Johnson had JFK killed. They hated each other. As to 9/11, Bush knew it was going down and didn't stop it because the oil families wanted more oil. They quickly morfed that whole thing into a false excuse to invade Iraq, since there is just loads and loads of oil there, number two in the world.

Hello. I was against pretty much all of Bush Jr's policies and, up until Trump, thought he was the worst President in the last 100 years. But I can't buy the notion that he would not stop the Sept. 11th attacks. That is a quite a claim you are making. He comes across as a good person but just misguided and was in way over his head as President. Why would you think that? Yes there is oil there but that does not prove anything.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
If there was one incident in history I would want resolved it would be this one - having quite an impact on me as an 18-year-old. It seems to me that Kennedy had too many enemies and the resources too available for just one to have been his downfall - but such things do happen. Witness a certain shooting in Sarajevo for example. :oops:

Ballistics & Forensic Experts on the JFK Head Shot

JFK assassination film hoax - The wound mistake

This has been one thing gnawing at my belief in a simple Oswald-as-lone-killer explanation (the head movement after the fatal shot) - plus the obfuscation of evidence rather than a more transparent approach, although sheer incompetence and just being an earlier and less precise era might explain this.

ajay0

Find out who stands to lose the most through his newly formulated policies and political doctrines, and you will easily find the culprit.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Regarding the poll and the first option, it should have read "Without question, Oswald acted alone in killing JFK. The possibility of a conspiracy is infinitesimal"

PureX

Veteran Member

JFK Facts Logo

Frontline investigated this question in a documentary, years ago, and they were VERY thorough. It was the most thorough and reasonable documentary investigation into the assassination of JFK that I have seen, and there are many, out there. And in the end it was made quite clear to me that Oswald killed the president, and that he did so on his own. There were no other shooters, and Oswald was not coerced into acting by some other agency.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This one of the best JFK videos I've seen. You may not agree with the conclusions but the historical context and the people who could possibly be involved is nicely done. A little long too but it's entertaining:

YouTube recently removed this video because "Some people found it offensive". Whoever controls the printing press owns history.

Thanks for posting the video. It raises some interesting points, although I can see where it would be criticized and likely viewed as conjecture.

I noticed that Dailymotion has far more commercials than YouTube typically does. That made it a bit more tedious to get through, but I had to laugh when one of the commercials was a recruiting advertisement for the Secret Service. The Secret Service sponsoring a video which is accusing them and others of working for the Devil and the Nazis. You gotta love the irony.

I sometimes wonder about conspiracy theories in a larger sense. I don't know if any of them are true or not; they seem somewhat plausible, but in the end, it really comes down to a speculative judgment call. There really isn't any "smoking gun" of evidence to directly convict anyone, although it does raise doubts and cynicism among the public.

It also sends a more subtle message of "Look at how powerful the ruling class is - so you'd be wise not to mess with them." It could be another system of control, to keep would-be dissenters and other potential rabble-rousers somewhat subdued and thoroughly occupied with "research" which would all come to nought anyway - even if they did find any real, provable answers.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
One general note on conspiracies. The more complex, and the more individuals involved in a conspiracy the more likely that it will be exposed in time. That the major conspiracies spouted by various whackadoodles have not been exposed should tell us something about those supposed conspiracies.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Really...
The fact they killed Robert Kennedy too demonstrates they were eliminated by the same criminal minds who where bothered by their wars.

War on certain "secret societies", war on the mafia, war on the CIA...

My professor of penal law used to say: coincidences do not exist. Only lying people who say " it is just a coincidence " exist.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Oswald was the patsy and James Files shot him
James Files and Chuck Nicoletti were both mobsters hired by the CIA.

James Files claims he killed John F Kennedy as he prepares for his release - People's Daily Online

And btw...speaking of Oswald...the story that the FBI told us is not credible. Fanciful and contradictory.
And...magically...Oswald is murdered too before he could speak before a Criminal Court (where he could have exposed the fraud)...
Come on....international criminology has entire chapters about these "strange executions of witnesses"...
And this Jack Ruby was nothing but a shady character who even was one of Nixon's informants.

Last edited: