• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who IS "The Only TRUE God"- as Jesus put it?

smokydot

but you see other parts of the bible contradicts that claim there many other verses that implied that jesus is not god. LIKE James 1:13,
James 1:13 has no bearing on Jesus as God.
you need consistencies in the bible to correspond to the claims of your bible how can you claim anything if your contents can't even be consistence ??? even though they are verses that referring to your YHWH JESUS are gods. they just can't go hand in hand. however ,the revelation was written at least after 200 year if not more ,after the jesus death so….. there must a change in terms of doctrine not necessary that was what really happened in history.
if your beliefs framework arises from a contents that is full of inconsistencies and self contradictions do you call that true (of course ,you can most certainly believes what you want) ,but if the things of belief is full those that i had mentioned then Oblivious and ignorant is the only of what you are.
Present some of those "inconsistencies" for examination. Understood in the context of all the Scriptures, there are no inconsistencies.
worse still with myriad of evidence of forgery and fabracation from the early fathers and bishops ,even them had admitted to the 2000year old scandal of their own crimes.
That is all conjecture, there is no proof of material (consequential) "forgery and fabrication."
You traffic in conjecture rather than facts.
Have you ever hear of the discovery of a sequence of the human genome that determines the human behavior of believing of a supreme(godly) being ?
There is no causal link between the genome and the behavior, there is only a coincidence of the two.
And even if there were, it is a blessing determined before the worlds were ever created.

"How well we know ,what profitable superstition this Fable of christ has been for us." Pope Leo X (1513-1521)[/size][/font][/quote][/quote]

dear friends
Compliments of the day.

The doctrine of the Trinity is not without its problems. It's not airtight. We all understand that.
I thank you

But it does represent consensus among widely-diverse and argued POVs. No, the Bible does not state the doctrine explicitly. It doesn't need to in order for the doctrine to be valid. The Bible does imply that there was at least some propensity to think of Jesus as being Divine in some way.

But unfortunately the problems are very much alive still

the bible had never been clear in anything. it always has been very self-contradictory ,sad thing is that still many regard it as YHWH divine word of god. which is toxic rubbish.

Those doctrines they made up only self-contradicts to the biblical contents more. they are actually ancient politics that fooled the public in those times. they most certainty fooled you. and all the others today.
(only in my nation is not theocratic .LAW above ALL.)
How can something which is already so self-contradicting and still be so believable ? some hold them so true as facts … would that be so insulting to yours and others's intelligent ?
If you want to create a doctrine ,you can always create one that don't have contradictions ,looks like those doctrines creators had lack understanding of the issue or they had very bad intentions in protecting their own agendas rather then letting the facts to speak for itself. Self interests is the middle names of those doctrines.
As we all can see those verses and informations from the early fathers and bishops are so ludicrous. are they so believable ? Most doctrines cannot even stand on own….

The theology of the faith is not static. It changes as our understanding shifts. What was thought in ancient times is not necessarily how we understand things today. This isn't about stating some "absolute," like a mathematical constant. It's about encapsulating something that cannot be fully apprehended into a structure wherein it may be understood more fully (albeit not completely). I believe the doctrine does that quite well.

But unfortunately A true divine material is about absolutes whether we like or not.

A true divine material should be flawless in every way ,contents must be logical & not in contradictions with the natural laws and not easily become obsolete. they must be constant ,throughout the ages of eternity. so to speak ,so Christians you ask yourselves has the bible reach that standard ?

warmest regards
happy reading

"How well we know ,what profitable superstition this Fable of christ has been for us." Pope Leo X (1513-1521)

Last edited:
That is all conjecture, there is no proof of material (consequential) "forgery and fabrication."
You traffic in conjecture rather than facts.

you obviously don't do research on this issue please reread some of my posts

examples like

if not then why the church confessed the trinity(Three Witness) Matt 28:19 is created.

"Let us examine the facts of the case. The silence of the great and voluminous St Augustine, are admitted facts that militate against the canonicity of the Three Witness, St. Jerome does not seem to know the text. the disputed part does not fond in any manuscripts until 12th century. The Council of Trent is the first certain ecumenical decree, whereby the church established the Canon of Scripture. We cannot say that the Decree of Trent necessarily included the Three Witnesses. Neither condition has yet been verified with certainty;quite the contrary, textual criticism seems to indicate that the Comma Johanninum was not at all times and everywhere want to be read in the Catholic Church, and it is not contained in the Old Latin Vulgate." (Catholic Encyclopedia Vol. 8 pg. 436)

Mark(48-55) 1:8
Lk(57-62) 3:16
Mt(65-70) 3:11
Jhn(90-100) 1:33
Acts(62-63) 1:5

The above Baptism verses are the example of trinity fraud ;none of the early gospels had ever baptized by the trinity formula ; the holy spirit ,father and the son.

YHWH can be tempted

DEU 6:16, Ye shall not tempt the LORD your God, as ye tempted him in Massah.

JOB 2:3, And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

ACT 15:10, Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
[SEE ALSO: EXO 17:2; MAL 3:15; MAT 4:7]

plus the temptation story of Jesus already shows very explicitly that Jesus is not perfect.
PLease do compare with James 1:13 (Codex Sinacticus)

Jesus is not god

ISA 43:10, Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

MAR 6:1, And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. ... 5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

MAR 10:18, And Jesus said unto him,Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

JOH 14:28, Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

JOH 20:17, Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

1COR 15:25, For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. ... 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

COL 3:1, If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

1TIM 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

[SEE ALSO: ISA 45:5; MAT 20:23, 24:36, 27:46; MAR 16:19; LUK 2:52; JOH 5:19, 8:28,40, 16:28; ACT 2:22, 13:23, 17:30-31; ROM 1:3; 2TIM 2:8; HEB 1:1-3, 2:9-18; 1PET 3:21-22, REV 22:16.]

YHWH creates evil

ISA 45:7, I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil.* I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.

JER 18:11, *Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: ....

(SEE ALSO: GEN 3:1; JUDG 9:23; JOB 42:11; JER 18:11; EZE 20:25; AMO 3:6)

YHWH the "Righteous"

NUM 31:17, *Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 *But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

LEV 26:13, I am the LORD your God, ... 16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. 17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you. 18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

[SEE ALSO: LEV 26:7-8; NUM 5:1-3; DEU 20:16-17; JOS 10:40; JUDG 14:19; EZE 9:5-7]

Jesus not Omniscient

MAR 13:32, But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

LUK 8:45, And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?

JOH 11:33, When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled, 34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.

With the verses above ,they show that Jesus and YHWH both aren't fit to become a god even ,let alone in trinity with something like a god. worse still see below

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned. God will cause us to believe lies so that he can damn us to hell.

Dearest readers ,armed with all the above mentioned verses please be still and think for a while can they be god ? even if they want to…. absolutely not.

warmest regards
thanks for reading

"How well we know ,what profitable superstition this Fable of christ has been for us." Pope Leo X (1513-1521)

Last edited:

smokydot

The doctrine of the Trinity is not without its problems. It's not airtight. We all understand that. But it does represent consensus among widely-diverse and argued POVs. No, the Bible does not state the doctrine explicitly. It doesn't need to in order for the doctrine to be valid. The Bible does imply that there was at least some propensity to think of Jesus as being Divine in some way.
The theologians of his day were more than just convinced he was claiming equality with God (Jn 2:3-7, 6:41-42, 10:30-33, 5:18, 8:58-59, 19:7),
so much so that they had him executed for it.
The theology of the faith is not static. It changes as our understanding shifts. What was thought in ancient times is not necessarily how we understand things today. This isn't about stating some "absolute," like a mathematical constant. It's about encapsulating something that cannot be fully apprehended into a structure wherein it may be understood more fully (albeit not completely). I believe the doctrine does that quite well.
All that being said, since you're not Xian, why should it matter to you?
As far as the Trinity, the doctrine originated with Jesus.
Jesus spoke of the Holy Spirit as a divine person, another Comforter, as he was a comforter, referring to him with the personal pronoun "he" (Jn 14:16-17, 25-26, 15:26, 16:7). NB: the neuter personal pronoun is "she," which is used to refer to non-persons.

Now let's review some of the claims Jesus made which more than just convinced the theologians he was claiming equality with God:
He came from heaven (Jn 3:13, 6:38,42,62)
and was sent by God (Jn 5:36-40, 10:36, 13:3, 16:28)
to die as a ransom for the sins of many (Mt 20:28, 26:28, Jn 10:11)
with power to forgive sin (Mt 9:2-6)
to conquer Satan (Jn 12:31; Lk 10:18; Mk 1:23-26, 5:6-13)
to speak for God (Jn 7:16, 8:25-28, 12:44-45,49-50, 14:10; Lk 9:35, 10:16)
and to judge all mankind (Jn 5:22,27, 8:26, 12:48; Mt 25:31-33)
as the exclusive way to God (Jn 14:6)
the source of truth and all life (Jn 14:6, 5:25-26, 6:39-40)
the decisive factor in the eternal destiny of every man (Jn 3:18-19,36, 5:24, 6:40, 8:24-25)
possessing all authority (power) in heaven and earth (Mt 26:64, 28:18; Lk 10:22; Jn 13:3,13)
equal with God (Jn 5:18, 8:19, 12:44-45, 14:7-9, 16:15, 17:10); that is, doing what God does (Jn 5:19)
---as the Father works, so the Son works (miracles) - (Jn 5:17),
---as the Father gives life, so the Son give life (Jn 5:21),
---as the Father is Judge, so the Son is Judge (Jn 5:22),
---as the Father is to be honored, so the Son is to be honored (Jn 5:23),
---as the Father has life in himself, so the Son has life in himself (Jn 5:26),
---as the Father sends with authority and power, so the Son sends with authority and power (Jn 20:21),
---as the Father confers the kingdom, so the Son confers the kingdom (Lk 22:29),
---as the Father is the Lawgiver, so the Son is the Lawgiver (Mt 5:23-47, 12:7-8, 19:9, 21:23-27, chp 23),
---as the Father empowered the Son to speak for him (including these claims--Jn 12:49), so the Son empowers the apostles to speak for him and for God (Lk 10:16; Jn 13:20)
---and empowers the apostles (writers of three gospels and seven epistles) to recall and understand all things correctly (Jn 14:26, 16:13-15; Lk 24:48-49).

Reflection on these claims makes clear why the theologians of Jesus' day were more than just convinced Jesus claimed equality with God. . .so much so that they had him executed for blasphemy.

The issue of Jesus' divinity is a resolved matter for those with eyes that see (Mt 13:13-16; Mk 8:18).
And Jesus himself has resolved the issue of the Holy Spirit as a divine person.
The NT presents three divine persons in the one and only being who is God.

Last edited:
abyss :"Jesus was tempted three times that is why jesus cannot be a god"

jesus' response to being tempted by the devil :
Mat 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Jas 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

Jas 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

jesus was tempted, but not drawn away into the temptation. had he not overcome he would have fallen into temptaion. God cannot be drawn into temptation. though people tempt him, he is not drawn away into their temptation.

Deu 6:16 Ye shall not tempt the LORD your God, as ye tempted him in Massah.

Psa 78:18 And they tempted God in their heart by asking meat for their lust.

Psa 78:40 How oft did they provoke him in the wilderness, and grieve him in the desert!
Psa 78:41 Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel.

Psa 78:56 Yet they tempted and provoked the most high God, and kept not his testimonies:

Psa 106:14 But lusted exceedingly in the wilderness, and tempted God in the desert.

Well how about we step backwards to the start of things in the bible! What are we created out of? What does Jesus really mean when he lifted up a rock and said god is here? It doesn't have to do with god not needing a church, it means god is apart of everything. We make up our creators image, we are apart of god. God is us and we are gods embodement. ;)

Last edited:
We are the great divines vessels, and we are also a god to our own embodiment. We can communitcate with the divine and tap into our outer body as we connected to all things can tap into our inner bodies.

That is why god is the holy ghost, and Jesus, because god is all things including us.

I do believe that Jesus knew this because of his picking up the rock and his statement that god is here and everywhere.

God:
Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things;

that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Jesus:

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created
Heb 3:4
For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.

Jesus:
Rev 2:23 and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

God:
Jer 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Jesus is God:
Rev 4:8
And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
"beginning of the creation by God."

all things are created by God ; all things are not of God

rev 3:14 "the creation of God;'

Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
1Jn 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Jesus:

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Rev 3:14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write;
rev 3:14 is adressing beleivers/his church/children OF God/created OF God. jesus is the firstborn and head of the church of the creation/children OF God

Rev 3:14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Rev 1:8I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Rev 4:8
And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Jer 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Rev 2:23 and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

So...?
Yes...?
and...?
Your point is...?

smokydot

Well how about we step backwards to the start of things in the bible! What are we created out of? What does Jesus really mean when he lifted up a rock and said god is here? It doesn't have to do with god not needing a church, it means god is apart of everything. We make up our creators image, we are apart of god. God is us and we are gods embodement. ;)

Uh. . .where in the NT did Jesus pick up a rock and say God is here?

smokydot

We are the great divines vessels, and we are also a god to our own embodiment. We can communitcate with the divine and tap into our outer body as we connected to all things can tap into our inner bodies.

That is why god is the holy ghost, and Jesus, because god is all things including us.

I do believe that Jesus knew this because of his picking up the rock and his statement that god is here and everywhere.

That's some good stuff you're smokin'.

smokydot

you obviously don't do research on this issue please reread some of my posts--examples like
if not then why the church confessed the trinity(Three Witness) Matt 28:19 is created. "Let us examine the facts of the case. The silence of the great and voluminous St Augustine, are admitted facts that militate against the canonicity of the Three Witness, St. Jerome does not seem to know the text. the disputed part does not fond in any manuscripts until 12th century. The Council of Trent is the first certain ecumenical decree, whereby the church established the Canon of Scripture. We cannot say that the Decree of Trent necessarily included the Three Witnesses. Neither condition has yet been verified with certainty;quite the contrary, textual criticism seems to indicate that the Comma Johanninum was not at all times and everywhere want to be read in the Catholic Church, and it is not contained in the Old Latin Vulgate." (Catholic Encyclopedia Vol. 8 pg. 436)
The above Baptism verses are the example of trinity fraud ;none of the early gospels had ever baptized by the trinity formula ; the holy spirit ,father and the son.
Do you get your exercise by jumping to conclusions?
1) The three divine persons are not referred to as "Three Witnesses" in the NT.
2) None of the above verses refer to baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. They are not fraudulent.
3) The admitted later addition of Mt 28:19 is the only verse whose fraudulence is not based in conjecture, and even it is not material or consequential, because
the NT elsewhere presents three divine persons anyway (see post #446).
YHWH can be tempted
DEU 6:16, Ye shall not tempt the LORD your God, as ye tempted him in Massah.
JOB 2:3, And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
ACT 15:10, Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
[SEE ALSO: EXO 17:2; MAL 3:15; MAT 4:7]
plus the temptation story of Jesus already shows very explicitly that Jesus is not perfect.
PLease do compare with James 1:13 (Codex Sinacticus)
Tempt is to entice or allure.
That God cannot be tempted (enticed or allured) does not mean that it will not be tried. . .it just means that it can't be accomplished.
The inability of Satan to entice or allure Jesus is evidence that he is God, because God cannot be enticed or allured.
Jesus is not god
ISA 43:10, Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
MAR 6:1, And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. ... 5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.
MAR 10:18, And Jesus said unto him,Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
JOH 14:28, Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
JOH 20:17, Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
1COR 15:25, For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. ... 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
COL 3:1, If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
1TIM 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
[SEE ALSO: ISA 45:5; MAT 20:23, 24:36, 27:46; MAR 16:19; LUK 2:52; JOH 5:19, 8:28,40, 16:28; ACT 2:22, 13:23, 17:30-31; ROM 1:3; 2TIM 2:8; HEB 1:1-3, 2:9-18; 1PET 3:21-22, REV 22:16.]
See post #446 for Jesus' claims to divinity.
YHWH creates evil
ISA 45:7, I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil.* I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.
JER 18:11, *Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: ....
(SEE ALSO: GEN 3:1; JUDG 9:23; JOB 42:11; JER 18:11; EZE 20:25; AMO 3:6)
Is 45:7 -- The word used here is ra, which means disaster. God sends disasters as his judgment (punishment) on sin. The text says nothing about God creating evil.
Jer 18:11 -- The word used here is ra, the same as in Is 45:7 above, and for the same reason. The text says nothing about God creating evil.
Gen 3:1 -- The serpent was Satan in disguise, whom God did not create evil. . .that was Satan's own doing.
Jdg 9:23 -- The text says God sent an evil spirit, not that he created it.
Job 42:11 -- The word used here is ra, as in Is 45:7 above. God brought disasters on Job to test his faith, as God sometimes does.
The text says nothing about God creating evil.
Eze 20:25 -- The word used here is mishpat, which means judgments. God sent his judgments (punishments) on their sin. The text says nothing about God creating evil.
Amos 3:6 -- The word here is ra, as in Is 45:7 above, and for the same reason. The text says nothing about God creating evil.

YHWH the "Righteous"
NUM 31:17, *Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 *But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
LEV 26:13, I am the LORD your God, ... 16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. 17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you. 18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
[SEE ALSO: LEV 26:7-8; NUM 5:1-3; DEU 20:16-17; JOS 10:40; JUDG 14:19; EZE 9:5-7]
YHWH is the righteous Judge who executes righteous judgment on sin.
Jesus not Omniscient
MAR 13:32, But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which ]are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
LUK 8:45, And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
JOH 11:33, When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled, 34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.
Jesus had two natures, human from Mary, and divine as the begotten son of God.
In his human nature he was not omniscient.
With the verses above ,they show that Jesus and YHWH both aren't fit to become a god even ,let alone in trinity with something like a god. worse still see below
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned. God will cause us to believe lies so that he can damn us to hell.
They love the lie, and do not love God's truth which they reject, so God punishes them by giving them what they want and deserve --the lie.
Dearest readers ,armed with all the above mentioned verses please be still and think for a while can they be god ? even if they want to…. absolutely not.
warmest regards
thanks for reading
But I have shown that you misrepresented the above mentioned verses. They are not what you say they are.

"How well we know ,what profitable superstition this Fable of christ has been for us." Pope Leo X (1513-1521)[/quote]

Last edited:
That's some good stuff you're smokin'.

Well its not in your bible!;)

But yes he did say this.

But we are created in God's image. Do you argue this point?

If we are apart of gods image than we are what makes up the great divine.

That means you are apart of god and that is why we are so connected.

That also means that Jesus is apart of gods embodiment and everything else. You have read the scriptures from above, and people ask sojourn what the point is. If you have to ask than you are too ignorent to follow.

These are the secret sayings that the living Jesus spoke and Didymos Judas Thomas recorded.

His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?"
"It will not come by watching for it. It will not be said, 'Look, here!' or 'Look, there!' Rather, the Father's kingdom is spread out upon the earth, and people don't see it."

Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

Would you like me to share more?

These are the hidden words that the living Jesus spoke, and that Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down. And He said: "Whoever finds the meaning of these words will not taste death."

sojourner

These are the secret sayings that the living Jesus spoke and Didymos Judas Thomas recorded.

His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?"
"It will not come by watching for it. It will not be said, 'Look, here!' or 'Look, there!' Rather, the Father's kingdom is spread out upon the earth, and people don't see it."

Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

Would you like me to share more?
The use of Thomas is compelling, but I'm not sure it's particularly germane to the topic of the doctrine of the Trinity. It's pretty clear that the Thomas community was not in on the whole doctrine argument. That being said, if you want to use Thomas to show that there was some kind of early Xian trinitarian thinking, I think that's fine.

dear friends
Compliments of the day.

smokydot no wonder he is called that and no wonder he can't see anything factual

he is simply lack of calibre to comprehend the very basic of baptism
Do they show trinity here ? if you say

As far as the Trinity, the doctrine originated with Jesus.

If three witness not referred to the doctrine of Baptismal ,smoky dot then tell me what 3 witnesses referred to ? you should know the "real" answer then.

3 Witness is only the name to referred the fraud doctrine of the Baptismal

Please do your research carefully

can see your rebuttals are very shallow ,i know exactly your standard of your understanding. from your rebuttals i know exactly how much you know.... really not much. many very refutable areas

what is temptation ? please read further after James 1:13-16 they will tell you

it is a lot to do with the mind and god was tempted referred to my references

those verses are so clear you seem too smoky to see it unfortunately your smoke don't work for me

Jesus had two natures, human from Mary, and divine as the begotten son of God.
In his human nature he was not omniscient.

may i ask which mind is stronger the human one or the divine one ? seems like the answer still lies in my biblical references. my references showed that JESUS the divine mind is not as strong as the his human one. hence jesus is not a god.
when its time to refer & pertains to godly characteristics ,Jesus must manifest them but he didn't examples the temptations and Mk 13:32 hence he is not OMNI- whatever

I'm not done yet ,you will taste meaning of evil from your own YHWH

please do more research before your taste more....you know what...

happy reading
warmest regards

Last edited:

sojourner

Do they show trinity here ?
These all refer to the baptism of John. Of course they don't mention the Trinity, because John's baptisms happened before Jesus arrived. They weren't Christian baptisms.
Your exegetical slip is showing.
I'm not done yet ,you will taste meaning of evil from your own YHWH
Are you saying you're YHWH???