• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the first person you would like to meet when you get to Heaven?

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
The first one I would like to meet when I enter Heaven is my beloved and my teacher and my example, He is Prophet Mohammed, may Allah's peace and blessing be upon him. I wish I could hug him and kiss his forhead and hands. May Allah grant me that wish, amen!!!

Peace

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
I'd like to meet my Mom. I had a dream after she passed way, and she whispered in my ear "I have something to tell you". She leaned over and whispered "Santa Clause is coming to town". LOL
I need to know what she meant by that. :biglaugh:

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I think I'd like to first meet the elevator operator who can take me back down to earth. :)

Ronule

The guy in charge of records; because if I'm in Heaven, then some poor ******* is roasting in hell in my place. I don't think that would be right.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I must admit, having seen pussyfoot mouse's reply, that I look forward to being reuinited with all those I still love, who have died - including hopefully meeting Marie's and My Daughter, who never quite made it into being born.:)

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
Jensa said:
I think I'd like to first meet the elevator operator who can take me back down to earth. :)
I think I'd be concerned about that elevator that says "Going Down". I'd wonder just how far down it goes! :help:

Circle_One

Wow, who would I like to meet? I'd have to make a list. First and foremost though, Darby Crash.
After that..hmm.. Joe Strummer, Dee Dee, Johnny and Joey Ramone, Johnny Thunders, Jerry Nolan, Wendy O., Stiv Bators, Arthur Kane, and many many more that I can't think of at the moment.

niamhwitch

Celtic Faery Wiccan )O(
Spirit ("God") and my spirit guides.... but of course I dont have to be dead to meet them, its called Astral Travel or Astral Projection. :p

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
That's the nice thing about AP, hehee. Get to swim with dolphins, too, if you wish.

I really want to meet some RF people. I have to say, though, I hope to meet them before we all go to whatever our version of the afterlife is, too.