• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

who created "cancer"?

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
The funny thing is that our cells have a "kill" mechanism. We will die because our cells eventually can't duplicate anymore. Cancer, in general, is when this kill switch stops working and the cells divide uncontrollably. They will cause death because these cells take over. They're "indestructible." In a sense, they're the undying "eternal" cells. They hold the answer to longevity in a sense. Kind'a the opposite of death, but because they're uncontrolled and won't die off, they cause harm to the whole system. Somethin' like that.
well wrote mate

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
what id like to know is how created white dog poop ?....and where did it go?

it must have been cured .....yeah for no more white dog poop.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I'm not in denial. I am saying it could happen anyways, so why deprive myself of pleasures? It's like not having a taco today because there could be some risks of eating said taco tomorrow. But because tacos are awesome, and because risk management and reduction consumes way too much time, effort and energy to do more than just a bit of it, I'm gonna eat me a taco.
Well its up to you to find what works best for your body, and also except the consequence of whatever may happen because of your choice.

R34L1TY

Neurology Nerd.
I'm not in denial. I am saying it could happen anyways, so why deprive myself of pleasures? It's like not having a taco today because there could be some risks of eating said taco tomorrow. But because tacos are awesome, and because risk management and reduction consumes way too much time, effort and energy to do more than just a bit of it, I'm gonna eat me a taco.

This is complete bollox and could be an advertising logo for all of America's fast food restaurants.

If you ask me, sarcasm is for the sophisticated and educated. Not only does the one doing it have to come up with a witty jab, the audience must also be able to realize it is sarcasm. Sarcasm also makes up a lot of what we call comedy, and it's room mates with Irony. Together, sarcasm and irony make up a massive chunk of all comedy, classic, slapstick, contemporary, you just won't find good comedy that doesn't resort to sarcasm and irony.

Sarcasm is most definitely not for the sophisticated, it is one of the easiest forms of humour which is why it carries a condescending nature to it. It isn't hard to put somebody down, actually very easy (which is why children do it). To understand the situation and not use a form of humour that has belittling properties..that is true sophistication.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This is complete bollox and could be an advertising logo for all of America's fast food restaurants.
Do you know that even if you stay home living a sheltered life trying to reduce all the risks of getting hurt, you can still get hurt from an accident in the house and die. I could die on my way to work today. There are just too many things that can go wrong to worry about and try to prevent or prepare for them all.

Sarcasm is most definitely not for the sophisticated, it is one of the easiest forms of humour which is why it carries a condescending nature to it. It isn't hard to put somebody down, actually very easy (which is why children do it). To understand the situation and not use a form of humour that has belittling properties..that is true sophistication.
Sarcasm is most definitely not the easiest form of comedy, as anyone can say an insult, but it takes skill to make it funny. And it doesn't have to be against a person, but can also be against a situation or entity. And when you add irony, you can have a delightfully hilarious and awesomely powerful tool. And comedy is comparing the good to the bad, or the bad to the worst.
In 1942, the American government wasn't trying to repress Japanese American citizens, they were just concerned and wanted what was best for the huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
iv got an idea but its diffecult explain.
but id like to hear what other people think?.........it doesnt make sense why its on earth?

cancer is our body reacting to the environment in a negative way. We are not designed to live in such a harsh environment... it was supposed to be perfect. Mankind have caused environmental damage and that damage affects us and all other things living in the environment. Even our own behavior affects us physically... when we live contrary to our conscience, our emotions get all out of balance and the chemicals in the brain are affected...mental illness sets in and it spills over into our physical health, its all of our own doing.

Kerr

so its a unfortunate accident rather than a virus or disease....i understand know thanks..

so what about viruses and disease?

there things arnt they?
Probably. Radiation can also cause cancer. Some chemicals can also do it, if I remember correctly. There isn't a single root cause of it.

EDIT:

To be picky, if I remember correctly, cancer is always caused by something that goes wrong with DNA. But things like radiation (some forms of it at least) can damage DNA in such a way that it causes cancer. Don't take me word for it, though, was a long time since I read up on it and I tend to forget things quickly.

Last edited: