• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White people cannot be poor by definition?!

Phantasman

When I was headed over to my local dollar store and getting ready to buy some liquor as well I witnessed something that can only be described as hilarious.

An old white man standing outside the 99 cent store singing and begging for money while crooning on his guitar. A black man walked out and immediately began cursing at him stating that he is white and he is just trying to cheat black people out of their money. He then further claimed that white people need not worry about money and should just stop begging since they are not poor. This old bum ignored him completely and smiled after the affair was through and went about singing . . . which he was quite good at I should add.

Me and my sister found it funny but at the same time I paid it no attention initially since this is typical treatment in my eyes of whites by blacks. This happens all the time and every couple of days for me as I see further tensions being made between Europeans and western living Africans.

I should further add I live in a welltodo part of an otherwise ghetto. Is this the norm in the hood or is it the exception?
It sounds like Martin King Jr. had no influence on this man.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today."

Wise words from a wise man. Yet racism exists everywhere, and comes in all colors.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Good for those who hold
controversial opinions, & recognize that they're only personal opinions.
There are opinions, and their are facts. Generalized opinions of only your own experience only count for you, and only for what you know. In my own personal experience, there are a ton of meth heads out there. But, that's more of a thing if you live in a rural state. If there is at least one known meth lab per few hundred people in your area, it's not that people as a whole are methheads, it probably means you live in Indiana, Iowa, or Missouri. It's also my experience that a ton of people in my personal observations smoke cigarettes. But that's definitely more of an Indiana thing.