• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where was the malice? Be specific and let’s talk.

Watchmen

Premium Member
And still you can not find fault in his speech?

You support that he has hate speech toward people in need of help? not only in the speech last night but in general? it look like people in RF see his politics more then just one speech.
There was no hate in his speech. Only concern for the people of the US and seeking to protect same.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Wild guess, let me know if I'm right: you see no malice in Trump because you agree with his position.

After all, nobody's the villain of their own story.
I see no evil intent. He’s simply trying to secure our southern border (same as past presidents and other politicians). But he’s vilified for it for no other reason than he is Trump.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
There was no hate in his speech. Only concern for the people of the US and seeking to protect same.
What about those imigrants that needed help? why did he teargas them and specially the kids?
why does trump not talk about Canadian border? only Mexico?

Why do you defend his rightwing view?

Riders

How did he talk about foreign people in need during the telecast that evidenced any malice?

This thread isn’t about any illegal immigrants the Trump organization may or may not have hired. It’s about the telecast, and the Democrats’ specific statement that the telecast was full of malice.

Calling them rapists, said they were responsible for drugs coming over and claiming the Dems wanted to not give the money to build the wall because its him in the president seat. Thats pretty bitter.

Riders

There was hate, He claims that the Dems and Presidents before him wanted the wall but because they hate him and its him in the whitehouse they decided not to to be against him. That's a hateful thing to say. I thought he was pretty hateful about Democrats, i read it differently.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I see no evil intent. He’s simply trying to secure our southern border (same as past presidents and other politicians). But he’s vilified for it for no other reason than he is Trump.

What about the shutdown of government offices? Now even republican senators say they see it as a problem to keep going. maybe time Trump stop this madness?

Watchmen

Premium Member
What about those imigrants that needed help? why did he teargas them and specially the kids?
why does trump not talk about Canadian border? only Mexico?

Why do you defend his rightwing view?
There is a legal process for entering this country. My family literally went through immigration today. I proudly presented my US passport, and my wife proudly presented her permanent resident card. We were allowed into the country. LEGALLY!

The border agents used teargas to disperse those who were trying to enter the country illegal, including those who were throwing rocks. That’s not Trump’s fault, and this practice predates him.

The southern border is of more immediate concern.

His isn’t a “rightwing view” as Democrats also supported a barrier until Trump campaigned on the issue. Dems were for it before they were against it.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Calling them rapists, said they were responsible for drugs coming over and claiming the Dems wanted to not give the money to build the wall because its him in the president seat. Thats pretty bitter.
That’s not bitter. That’s the truth.

Watchmen

Premium Member
There was hate, He claims that the Dems and Presidents before him wanted the wall but because they hate him and its him in the whitehouse they decided not to to be against him. That's a hateful thing to say. I thought he was pretty hateful about Democrats, i read it differently.
It’s not hateful. It’s the absolute truth.

Watchmen

Premium Member
What about the shutdown of government offices? Now even republican senators say they see it as a problem to keep going. maybe time Trump stop this madness?
If the budget includes funding for the wall then the government will open again. Maybe Pelosi and Schumer (mommy and daddy) should stop the madness.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
If the budget includes funding for the wall then the government will open again. Maybe Pelosi and Schumer (mommy and daddy) should stop the madness.
It is Trump who should fund the wall him self, Not democrats. Why?
Because he lied about it was Mexico who should pay, then now it is americans.

Watchmen

Premium Member
It is Trump who should fund the wall him self, Not democrats. Why?
Because he lied about it was Mexico who should pay, then now it is americans.
Trump should find the wall himself? Lol. Now I’ve heard it all. And he didn’t lie. There’s more than one way to skin a cat.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Trump should find the wall himself? Lol. Now I’ve heard it all. And he didn’t lie. There’s more than one way to skin a cat.
You dont see anything negative in the way he treat other people?
Last news is that he run out of a office beause democrats do not want to fund his wall, talk about little child, and yes he is a child

Watchmen

Premium Member
You dont see anything negative in the way he treat other people?
Last news is that he run out of a office beause democrats do not want to fund his wall, talk about little child, and yes he is a child
Standard negotiation tactics.