• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where was the malice? Be specific and let’s talk.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Democrats claim Trump’s Oval Office telecast was filled with “malice.” Can anyone please point me to any specific comment the president made that amounts to malice?

Watchmen

Premium Member
The way he talks about foreign people in need, and he talk about illigal imigrants, did you know that he him self used to hire illigal imigrants to work for him before he become president?
Trump does not understand his own lies
How did he talk about foreign people in need during the telecast that evidenced any malice?

This thread isn’t about any illegal immigrants the Trump organization may or may not have hired. It’s about the telecast, and the Democrats’ specific statement that the telecast was full of malice.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
How did he talk about foreign people in need during the telecast that evidenced any malice?

This thread isn’t about any illegal immigrants the Trump organization may or may not have hired. It’s about the telecast, and the Democrats’ specific statement that the telecast was full of malice.

Well he did tell how bad they can be and how much more killing has happend in USA because of iligal imigrant. a statment that is not true.
He want to build a wall to shut people out. and he named peole from different countries he did not want. i dont think that is a very good president he blame everyone else, when it is clear he is the one who have no clue how to be a president.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Non-responsive to the OP.

I watched the President of the United States deliver a message from the Oval Office.

On the contrary, it is highly relevant to the OP whether enough people to have a good discussion actually bothered to watch the liar. That was my question. Are there or aren't there?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

I would say the first he say in this video is so falls it is funny. There are noe humanitarian crisis in USA, he only use this term t get his silly wall

Watchmen

Premium Member
Well he did tell how bad they can be and how much more killing has happend in USA because of iligal imigrant. a statment that is not true.
He want to build a wall to shut people out. and he named peole from different countries he did not want. i dont think that is a very good president he blame everyone else, when it is clear he is the one who have no clue how to be a president.
They statements he made were true, and you’ve misconstrued them. He also explained why he wants to build the wall, and you misconstrued that as well.

I’m looking for malice, people. Do those responding even k ow what the word means?

Watchmen

Premium Member
On the contrary, it is highly relevant to the OP whether enough people to have a good discussion actually bothered to watch the liar. That was my question. Are there or aren't there?
Quit distracting and derailing. It was primetime. Im sure plenty of people watched. Those who watched can obviously respond. If you didn’t watch then no need for you to be here.

Watchmen

Premium Member

I would say the first he say in this video is so falls it is funny. There are noe humanitarian crisis in USA, he only use this term t get his silly wall
Is that malice? Nope. And it is a crisis. Shall we go ask those whose loved ones are being killed by illegal immigrants or by the drugs pouring over?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Quit distracting and derailing. It was primetime. Im sure plenty of people watched. Those who watched can obviously respond. If you didn’t watch then no need for you to be here.

Good luck finding people with informed opinions about the liar's speech.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Is that malice? Nope. And it is a crisis. Shall we go ask those whose loved ones are being killed by illegal immigrants or by the drugs pouring over?
You do know that citizens of USA kill each other a lot more often then there is one iligal imigrant who do it? But i think you highlight them because they are not wanted, What you forgetting is that they are human beings too, just like you and I.

What is the crisis with a few people come to America without papers? I am sure that happens in most countries in the world, but ony Trump is screaming about them, but gladly use them to his advantage

Last edited:

Watchmen

Premium Member
You do know that citizens of USA kill each other a lot more often then there is one iligal imigrant who do it? But i think you highlight them because they are not wanted, What you forgetting is that they are human beings too, just like you and I.
So we should let people in because the raw number of killings by citizens is more than those committed by illegals? Do you see the logical flaw in that?

Also, your comment doesn’t show any malice by Trump.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I asked where was the malice the Democrats referenced. You can’t find it. Goodbye.
Trumps speach was not only malice, it was streight out lies about foreign people. and if you can not handle that and accept that Trump say he hate foreign people, but marry one and hire others, if you can not see he is a fraud in every aspect of the life, you must be blind. Sorry about the harsh words, but 99% of trumpists does not see their own nose when it comes to Trumps lies

End of my rant...

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So we should let people in because the raw number of killings by citizens is more than those committed by illegals? Do you see the logical flaw in that?

Also, your comment doesn’t show any malice by Trump.

What i see is people in need of help, Can you honestly say that childrens who come with their family should be taken away from parents, and when parents are send out of the country again, the kids are left in camps alone? is that not malice? How can you defend a man who do those things to kids?

And where is the Mexico pay for the wall? Nope now it is American citizens who should pay, then trup come up with an tax reform toward mexico that "pay americans back" ? WHAT???? fraud

Watchmen

Premium Member
Trumps speach was not only malice, it was streight out lies about foreign people. and if you can not handle that and accept that Trump say he hate foreign people, but marry one and hire others, if you can not see he is a fraud in every aspect of the life, you must be blind. Sorry about the harsh words, but 99% of trumpists does not see their own nose when it comes to Trumps lies

End of my rant...
Where was the malice? Provide a quote. Maybe Sunstone was right. Did you even watch or read the speech?

I’m a moderate and have voted for both sides of the aisle. I’m not a “Trumpist.”