• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where Is Everybody? Where Are The Aliens?

That looks like an insect in the visual system to me (presuming it was some sort of display) - not moving enough (even if the system was fully locked on to it, as there often is some jitter involved), and the object rotating a little almost confirms this. My theory at least. I had a similar small bug in one of my cameras - little bleeder, and very difficult to remove! :D

I believe more than one pilot saw this and I think they also had a radar lock on it.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Orrrrrr....videos of videos....and morphs and reversed, etc.
But....it could be true...couldn't it ?
What was the count of the pilots, I never saw that,
you know ?

Orrrrrr....videos of videos....and morphs and reversed, etc.
But....it could be true...couldn't it ?
What was the count of the pilots, I never saw that,
you know ?

It's mentioned in the first video, the pilot had four more people with him that saw it as well. If he was the only one out there and the only one who saw it he probably wouldn't have reported it. Well he did have it recorded but there is a long standing practice among aviators not to report UFO's because they don't want their careers affected by it. There are a lot of sightings of weird **** that people don't report because they're sure others won't believe them or worse think they're crazy and seeing things.