• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

where did God come from?

InChrist

Free4ever
i have a theory of where God came from. i believe God was created by men messing around with time machines that were not properly built with a zero reference point. I know this theory sounds bizarre but just hear me out. i believe the roman catholics control time travel and proof of that is in the calender which they developed that has no zero. check the calender and you will see that it goes from 1 bc to 1 AD. there is no zero. that because the romans didnt understand the concept of zero. only cultures that understood the concept of zero can built pyramids and these are sun worshipping cultures. i believe the romans and there tenticle forces have be manipulating the space time continum without knowing that they didnt have a zero reference point and by doing so they were ripping a hole through space time it self. and on the other side of reciprocal space hatched a being of immense power. This being is GOD. so the question is what came first the chicken or the egg. well the chickens came first and then they laid a golden egg and then when they werent looking the golden egg hatched and recreated every thing to revolve around around it. This is pandorum aka GOD. what your thoughts.
According to the Bible, God is an eternal, omnipresent Being; meaning God has always existed and been present. So God didn’t come from anywhere.
Interesting story you’ve made up, though.

ironnero777

According to the Bible, God is an eternal, omnipresent Being; meaning God has always existed and been present. So God didn’t come from anywhere.
i didnt make it up .....it came to me in manic episode through a quantum revelation. this is when your spirit on the reciprocal side of space uploads the true scripture to your mind.

firedragon

Veteran Member
i have a theory of where God came from. i believe God was created by men messing around with time machines that were not properly built with a zero reference point. I know this theory sounds bizarre but just hear me out. i believe the roman catholics control time travel and proof of that is in the calender which they developed that has no zero. check the calender and you will see that it goes from 1 bc to 1 AD. there is no zero. that because the romans didnt understand the concept of zero. only cultures that understood the concept of zero can built pyramids and these are sun worshipping cultures. i believe the romans and there tenticle forces have be manipulating the space time continum without knowing that they didnt have a zero reference point and by doing so they were ripping a hole through space time it self. and on the other side of reciprocal space hatched a being of immense power. This being is GOD. so the question is what came first the chicken or the egg. well the chickens came first and then they laid a golden egg and then when they werent looking the golden egg hatched and recreated every thing to revolve around around it. This is pandorum aka GOD. what your thoughts.

I think the sun came first. I mean the sun in our own solar system. It came first, and the rest of the suns and the whole universe was built by the sun. So the sun is the egg, and that came first. The chicken is everything else.

ironnero777

I think the sun came first. I mean the sun in our own solar system. It came first, and the rest of the suns and the whole universe was built by the sun. So the sun is the egg, and that came first. The chicken is everything else.
Well GOD is the SUN. The sun is a conscious entity that makes all our collective thought come through. here is a clip from another thread i wrote:
The messiah will be GOD him self. and the jews are the decendants of the trans atlantic slave trade and the indigiousnous people of the world who are fighting for equality and environmental protection. Proof that god is a black man is in the solar eclipse. the ratio of the distance of the moon from the earth and the sun from the earth is 400 and the ratio of the diameter of the sun compared to the diameter of the moon is 400. This number is in the bible. the length of time the jews were kept in bondage in eygypt. Eygpt is just a term used to indicate colonial power. blacks were enslave for about 400 years. this number 400 is proof that ever time you see a total eclipse you will see that God is in solidarity with the blackman. God will have super human abilities like a superman. his power will come from the sun. he will be the sun of man. He will be born on seven. and he will be a virgo.

ironnero777

GOD is eternal, when he was created he then recreated everything for him to be eternal. it a hard concept to wrap your head around time travel.

ironnero777

so the theory expands in that there are 4 kings. the 4th king is different from the othere three.
1st king uses the time machine to go back in time to wipe out and erase solar cultures as best they can. 2nd king brings back weapons from the future to conquer the present and the third kind uses the time machine to get information from the future to enrich them selves in the present. The forth king is GOD he will conquer the three kings.

Clara Tea

I have a new theory.....

Fred Flintstone (cartoon character) created God, God created people, people created Fred Flintstone.

Clara Tea

The chicken egg came before the chicken. A dinosaur (with dinosaur DNA in every cell) laid an egg (with chicken DNA in the one and only cell).

ironnero777

clara we created GOD. GOD is a collective of all our ideas of GOD. Not only do we worship GOD but also GOD also worships some of US

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

The Romans did understand zero or more precisely "nulla" meaning nothing. Although there was no roman numeral for zero they would use either the letter "N" or the word nulla to represent zero.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
i have a theory of where God came from. i believe God was created by men messing around with time machines that were not properly built with a zero reference point. I know this theory sounds bizarre but just hear me out. i believe the roman catholics control time travel and proof of that is in the calender which they developed that has no zero. check the calender and you will see that it goes from 1 bc to 1 AD. there is no zero. that because the romans didnt understand the concept of zero. only cultures that understood the concept of zero can built pyramids and these are sun worshipping cultures.
More accurately, the zero is only obvious when your system of notation for numbers is positional, as in 1027,and not simply quantitative, as in MXXVII. The earliest positional system was the abacus, whose origin in unknown, but which may have been used in Egypt, as Herodotos said, and was certainly used by the Persians by 600 BCE (whence the Greeks and Romans). So although the notation used by the Mesopotamians, Egyptians, Persians, Greeks, Romans and so on was quantitative, they did their more complex computations on the abacus, and thus employed the zero, you might say unwittingly.

The first positional notation system is attributed to Indian culture, but known to the West largely through the derived Arabic version.
i believe the romans and there tenticle forces have be manipulating the space time continum without knowing that they didnt have a zero reference point and by doing so they were ripping a hole through space time it self. and on the other side of reciprocal space hatched a being of immense power. This being is GOD.
Please talk me through how the Romans might have manipulated the spacetime continuum (as such) with or without a clear concept of zero.

And please clarify for me what you mean by 'hatched' ─ are you saying, in effect, that God is the offspring of off-earth egg-laying creatures? If not, what exactly do you say brought God into being?

Watchmen

Premium Member
Where did god come from? The imaginations of early man who were trying to explain how the world works.

ironnero777

More accurately, the zero is only obvious when your system of notation for numbers is positional, as in 1027,and not simply quantitative, as in MXXVII. The earliest positional system was the abacus, whose origin in unknown, but which may have been used in Egypt, as Herodotos said, and was certainly used by the Persians by 600 BCE (whence the Greeks and Romans). So although the notation used by the Mesopotamians, Egyptians, Persians, Greeks, Romans and so on was quantitative, they did their more complex computations on the abacus, and thus employed the zero, you might say unwittingly.

The first positional notation system is attributed to Indian culture, but known to the West largely through the derived Arabic version.
Please talk me through how the Romans might have manipulated the spacetime continuum (as such) with or without a clear concept of zero.

And please clarify for me what you mean by 'hatched' ─ are you saying, in effect, that God is the offspring of off-earth egg-laying creatures? If not, what exactly do you say brought God into being?
in 2003 the first time travelling machines were built. The golden egg thing was just an analagy.

ironnero777

in 2003 the first time travelling machines were built. a true deep understanding of zero is still not understood by europians as they are always looking without instead of within for the truth unlike the indigenous cultures. The golden egg thing was just an analogy.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
in 2003 the first time travelling machines were built. The golden egg thing was just an analagy.
You didn't explain how the Romans might have manipulated space-time as such.

And you didn't explain what your version of God is or where [it] came from.

Clarification please.

Irate State

Äkta människor

That's not a theory, not even a hypothesis.