• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

where did God come from?

ironnero777

You didn't explain how the Romans might have manipulated space-time as such.

And you didn't explain what your version of God is or where [it] came from.

Clarification please.
the being known as God came from reciprocal space where it was asleep in a cacoon like shell. and by fornicating with the space time continum we ripped a permanenet whole through time and space that connected us to reciprocal space and allowed GOD to come into our realm unchecked like an invading species with no predetors.

ironnero777

the descendants of the roman empire have access to alot of wealth that they use to fund endevors like space time travel in modern day......the catholic church.

Irate State

Äkta människor
well why dont you tell me where you think God came from?

Never claimed to have answers for supernatural things. That precludes me from making assertions as if they were real, just because I thought them. Furthermore, there would need to be strong evidence for any kind of god in the first place, before hypothesis about its existence came to play.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
the being known as God came from reciprocal space where it was asleep in a cacoon like shell. and by fornicating with the space time continum we ripped a permanenet whole through time and space that connected us to reciprocal space and allowed GOD to come into our realm unchecked like an invading species with no predetors.
Forgive me if I think that makes no sense.

leroy

i have a theory of where God came from. i believe God was created by men messing around with time machines that were not properly built with a zero reference point. I know this theory sounds bizarre but just hear me out. i believe the roman catholics control time travel and proof of that is in the calender which they developed that has no zero. check the calender and you will see that it goes from 1 bc to 1 AD. there is no zero. that because the romans didnt understand the concept of zero. only cultures that understood the concept of zero can built pyramids and these are sun worshipping cultures. i believe the romans and there tenticle forces have be manipulating the space time continum without knowing that they didnt have a zero reference point and by doing so they were ripping a hole through space time it self. and on the other side of reciprocal space hatched a being of immense power. This being is GOD. so the question is what came first the chicken or the egg. well the chickens came first and then they laid a golden egg and then when they werent looking the golden egg hatched and recreated every thing to revolve around around it. This is pandorum aka GOD. what your thoughts.
There is a devastating objection against your theory…

“If Time Travelers created God, then who created time travelers?”

ironnero777

Never claimed to have answers for supernatural things. That precludes me from making assertions as if they were real, just because I thought them. Furthermore, there would need to be strong evidence for any kind of god in the first place, before hypothesis about its existence came to play.

the fact that we have a total eclipse is proof that we have a god

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
i have a theory of where God came from. i believe God was created by men messing around with time machines that were not properly built with a zero reference point. I know this theory sounds bizarre but just hear me out. i believe the roman catholics control time travel and proof of that is in the calender which they developed that has no zero. check the calender and you will see that it goes from 1 bc to 1 AD. there is no zero. that because the romans didnt understand the concept of zero. only cultures that understood the concept of zero can built pyramids and these are sun worshipping cultures. i believe the romans and there tenticle forces have be manipulating the space time continum without knowing that they didnt have a zero reference point and by doing so they were ripping a hole through space time it self. and on the other side of reciprocal space hatched a being of immense power. This being is GOD. so the question is what came first the chicken or the egg. well the chickens came first and then they laid a golden egg and then when they werent looking the golden egg hatched and recreated every thing to revolve around around it. This is pandorum aka GOD. what your thoughts.
In my limited understand, God has always been there. But I do not think a human mind actually can fadom if God did have a start or not.

leroy

No. Celestial mechanics explain the movement of stars under the effect of gravitation.

The reason why we have Eclipses is because the sun and the moon have the same size (from our perspective)

Celestial mechanisms don’t explain why they have the same size, its like finding a shoe that fits fits your feet in your drawer, you would be justified in concluding that whoever put those shoes in the drawer intentionally choose that specific size of shoes, it }would have been unikely that the shoes where selected randomly and that they happen to have the “correct size” by chance
If the force of gravity would have been different they wouldn’t have the same size

If the initial amount of matter in the “proto solar system “would have been different they wouldn’t be the same size.

If the density of matter would have been different they wouldn’t be the same size

If the rotation of the earth would have been different they wouldn’t be the same size

If the distance from the sun would have been different they wouldn’t be the same size

…..+ hundreds of other independent variables that makes this phenomena possible.+

Irate State

Äkta människor
The reason why we have Eclipses is because the sun and the moon have the same size (from our perspective)

Celestial mechanisms don’t explain why they have the same size, its like finding a shoe that fits fits your feet in your drawer, you would be justified in concluding that whoever put those shoes in the drawer intentionally choose that specific size of shoes, it }would have been unikely that the shoes where selected randomly and that they happen to have the “correct size” by chance
If the force of gravity would have been different they wouldn’t have the same size

If the initial amount of matter in the “proto solar system “would have been different they wouldn’t be the same size.

If the density of matter would have been different they wouldn’t be the same size

If the rotation of the earth would have been different they wouldn’t be the same size

If the distance from the sun would have been different they wouldn’t be the same size

…..+ hundreds of other independent variables that makes this phenomena possible.+

Lots of ifs born out of incredulity, not a single evidence against actual celestial mechanics. They explain the mechanics, as you may have gather from the name. Not the "almost didn't happen". Are they special? granted, but what are you implying? A creator? Mnnnope

leroy

Lots of ifs born out of incredulity, not a single evidence against actual celestial mechanics. They explain the mechanics, as you may have gather from the name. Not the "almost didn't happen". Are they special? granted, but what are you implying? A creator? Mnnnope

Again the point is that hundreds of independent variables had to have very specific values in order to have a sun and a moon the have the same zize (from our perspective) such that if any of this values where any different the sun and the moon would fail to have the same size.

You can claim that its just a coincidence, but I don't have enough faith to go for the" chance did it" hypothesis.

but what are you implying? A creator? e

Sure, this is analogous to hitting the center of a bulls eye with an arrow, obviously such an observation would imply design , it would be stupid to conclude that the wind blowed, moved the arrow, and hitted the bulls eye by chance.....it would be far more reasonable to conclude that an archer did it even if you don't know who the archer is or where did he come from.

TheBrokenSoul

1.Time travel is impossible
2.God wasn't created
3.God came from the wisdom of humanity (although not explained correctly by many)

Irate State

Äkta människor
Again the point is that hundreds of independent variables had to have very specific values in order to have a sun and a moon the have the same zize (from our perspective) such that if any of this values where any different the sun and the moon would fail to have the same size.

You can claim that its just a coincidence, but I don't have enough faith to go for the" chance did it" hypothesis.

Sure, this is analogous to hitting the center of a bulls eye with an arrow, obviously such an observation would imply design , it would be stupid to conclude that the wind blowed, moved the arrow, and hitted the bulls eye by chance.....it would be far more reasonable to conclude that an archer did it even if you don't know who the archer is or where did he come from.

Got it. Creator and incredulity.