• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

where did God come from?

ironnero777

1.Time travel is impossible
2.God wasn't created
3.God came from the wisdom of humanity (although not explained correctly by many)
who told u time travel is impossible. not current physisist. everthing hasa beginning and an end, including god...he is the alpha and the omega.

ironnero777

Again the point is that hundreds of independent variables had to have very specific values in order to have a sun and a moon the have the same zize (from our perspective) such that if any of this values where any different the sun and the moon would fail to have the same size.

You can claim that its just a coincidence, but I don't have enough faith to go for the" chance did it" hypothesis.

Sure, this is analogous to hitting the center of a bulls eye with an arrow, obviously such an observation would imply design , it would be stupid to conclude that the wind blowed, moved the arrow, and hitted the bulls eye by chance.....it would be far more reasonable to conclude that an archer did it even if you don't know who the archer is or where did he come from.
exactamundo you hit the nail on the head. Also there is a number baked into the eclipse 400. this number is in the bible 400 years the chosen ones were enslaved. These chosen ones are black people put to enslavement during the trans atlantic slave trade. So ever time you see an eclipse this shows that god is in soladarity with black people. he will put them at the top of the food chain at the end of times.

TheBrokenSoul

who told u time travel is impossible. not current physisist. everthing hasa beginning and an end, including god...he is the alpha and the omega.
Time is a measure of history . The progressions of the present measured at 1.s of history per 1.s passed measured .
You can observe future positions or past positions but either position exists simultaneously in the present .

Clara Tea

exactamundo you hit the nail on the head. Also there is a number baked into the eclipse 400. this number is in the bible 400 years the chosen ones were enslaved. These chosen ones are black people put to enslavement during the trans atlantic slave trade. So ever time you see an eclipse this shows that god is in soladarity with black people. he will put them at the top of the food chain at the end of times.

If God made man to be at the top of the food chain, why did he make him out of meat?

Clara Tea

i have a theory of where God came from. i believe God was created by men messing around with time machines that were not properly built with a zero reference point. I know this theory sounds bizarre but just hear me out. i believe the roman catholics control time travel and proof of that is in the calender which they developed that has no zero. check the calender and you will see that it goes from 1 bc to 1 AD. there is no zero. that because the romans didnt understand the concept of zero. only cultures that understood the concept of zero can built pyramids and these are sun worshipping cultures. i believe the romans and there tenticle forces have be manipulating the space time continum without knowing that they didnt have a zero reference point and by doing so they were ripping a hole through space time it self. and on the other side of reciprocal space hatched a being of immense power. This being is GOD. so the question is what came first the chicken or the egg. well the chickens came first and then they laid a golden egg and then when they werent looking the golden egg hatched and recreated every thing to revolve around around it. This is pandorum aka GOD. what your thoughts.

What is the date half way between 1BC and 1AD?

Clara Tea

i have a theory of where God came from. i believe God was created by men messing around with time machines that were not properly built with a zero reference point. I know this theory sounds bizarre but just hear me out. i believe the roman catholics control time travel and proof of that is in the calender which they developed that has no zero. check the calender and you will see that it goes from 1 bc to 1 AD. there is no zero. that because the romans didnt understand the concept of zero. only cultures that understood the concept of zero can built pyramids and these are sun worshipping cultures. i believe the romans and there tenticle forces have be manipulating the space time continum without knowing that they didnt have a zero reference point and by doing so they were ripping a hole through space time it self. and on the other side of reciprocal space hatched a being of immense power. This being is GOD. so the question is what came first the chicken or the egg. well the chickens came first and then they laid a golden egg and then when they werent looking the golden egg hatched and recreated every thing to revolve around around it. This is pandorum aka GOD. what your thoughts.

When God made the sun, was he thinking "sunny side up?"

ironnero777

black lives matters most