• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When the Year of the Second Coming Will Be, the Millennial Shabbat of the Year 6000 YB, Jubilees

I just finished a new study on why I believe the second coming of the Messiah is just under 8 years away from today. Although no one knows the day nor the hour, we can come to know the year, just as the Israelites knew the year of their own deliverance, since Abraham was told "your descendants shall be afflicted 400 years". My research is based on counting the known genealogies beginning from Adam, also certain timelines of the scriptures, like the entrance of the Israelites into Egypt, and their exodus (taking into account several misconceptions of when the 430 and 400 year timelines to the exodus of Israel from Egypt actually began), also when the first temple was constructed, then the timelines of the kings of Judah (taking into account coregencies), then the 490 years prophecy of Daniel, then the timeline from the baptism of the Messiah to today, also the Jubilee cycles of the Torah, also the 1,290+1335 years of Daniel and how they relate to the Dome of the Rock and the time of the end, and ultimately, why the Messiah would indeed come on a Year 6000 and why his rulership is one thousand years on earth. I have also converted the calculated years since the beginning into Gregorian years, where it can be seen that the calculated Gregorian year of those events do indeed line up with the approximate known year of those events by experts. *EDIT*

Last edited by a moderator:

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
About 8 years until the thousand years reign begins would make sense... The Great Tribulation will be soon.

In my opinion. :innocent:

Last edited:

David1967

Premium Member
I just finished a new study on why I believe the second coming of the Messiah is just under 8 years away from today. Although no one knows the day nor the hour, we can come to know the year, just as the Israelites knew the year of their own deliverance, since Abraham was told "your descendants shall be afflicted 400 years". My research is based on counting the known genealogies beginning from Adam, also certain timelines of the scriptures, like the entrance of the Israelites into Egypt, and their exodus (taking into account several misconceptions of when the 430 and 400 year timelines to the exodus of Israel from Egypt actually began), also when the first temple was constructed, then the timelines of the kings of Judah (taking into account coregencies), then the 490 years prophecy of Daniel, then the timeline from the baptism of the Messiah to today, also the Jubilee cycles of the Torah, also the 1,290+1335 years of Daniel and how they relate to the Dome of the Rock and the time of the end, and ultimately, why the Messiah would indeed come on a Year 6000 and why his rulership is one thousand years on earth. I have also converted the calculated years since the beginning into Gregorian years, where it can be seen that the calculated Gregorian year of those events do indeed line up with the approximate known year of those events by experts. When the Year of the Second Coming Will Be, the Millennial Shabbat of the Year 6000 YB, Jubilees, and the 1290+1335 Days of Daniel | Wisdom of God .

Let's talk about this 9 years from now.

About 8 years, until the thousand years reign begins would make sense... The Great Tribulation will be soon.

In my opinion. :innocent:

There is no "7 year tribulation". The great tribulation will be the one caused by the Messiah, in his wrath, which will be the trumpet blasts and bowls of wrath that will befall the earth for around 3 weeks, leaving every city on earth in rubble by the last plague.

Dave Watchman

I just finished a new study on why I believe the second coming of the Messiah is just under 8 years away from today.

I doubt it.

I think it's happening sooner. I think it's happening right now. We are within the 1290 days of the Abomination. We are living in the days of the Abomination. I can hear the composite beast blaspheme God and His dwelling place and those who live in heaven. Saying unheard of things against the God of gods. That means that the dragon is here too giving it his power and his throne and his great authority. The signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars have all been given. We are just waiting for the distress of nations and the roaring of the sea.

The 1260, 1290 and 1335 are literal days. The translation of prophetic time ended in 1994. It had to continue through the first century and at a minimum through to 1844 because of the 2300 years. But the Jubilee system had to come to a logical conclusion, because our appointed time of the end can't be 1260 years.

And it looks like you're counting the Jubilee cycles wrong. It should go like this:

49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49=490 years.

Yes, the Jubilee is the 50th year, but that then becomes year number 1 for the next cycle. It's the only way it works.

Peaceful Sabbath.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
There is no "7 year tribulation". The great tribulation will be the one caused by the Messiah, in his wrath, which will be the trumpet blasts and bowls of wrath that will befall the earth for around 3 weeks, leaving every city on earth in rubble by the last plague.
Bowls of wrath? Could we possibly get by with a side order, to go?

Dave Watchman

Bowls of wrath? Could we possibly get by with a side order, to go?

"Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Maybe we will feast on a banquet of trumpets first.

And then the bowls of wrath.

I doubt it.

I think it's happening sooner. I think it's happening right now. We are within the 1290 days of the Abomination. We are living in the days of the Abomination. I can hear the composite beast blaspheme God and His dwelling place and those who live in heaven. Saying unheard of things against the God of gods. That means that the dragon is here too giving it his power and his throne and his great authority. The signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars have all been given. We are just waiting for the distress of nations and the roaring of the sea.

The 1260, 1290 and 1335 are literal days. The translation of prophetic time ended in 1994. It had to continue through the first century and at a minimum through to 1844 because of the 2300 years. But the Jubilee system had to come to a logical conclusion, because our appointed time of the end can't be 1260 years.

And it looks like you're counting the Jubilee cycles wrong. It should go like this:

49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49=490 years.

Yes, the Jubilee is the 50th year, but that then becomes year number 1 for the next cycle. It's the only way it works.

Peaceful Sabbath.

You're completely off and have no idea what you're talking about.

I knew you were going to say that.

Then stop being completely off and believe what I am telling you. It never ceases to amaze me how even when men are freely given complete and logical knowledge, they still refuse to understand in favor of their own dumb reasonings. They block themselves from attaining true knowledge of God.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
"Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Maybe we will feast on a banquet of trumpets first.

And then the bowls of wrath.
I'm brass-intolerant. I'd like to exchange the trumpet for an order of breadsticks, please.

Dave Watchman

Then stop being completely off and believe what I am telling you. It never ceases to amaze me how even when men are freely given complete and logical knowledge, they still refuse to understand in favor of their own dumb reasonings. They block themselves from attaining true knowledge of God.

That reminds me of when Jesus was talking about John the Baptist. He didn't insist that the people believe Him. He didn't say "believe what I am telling you", He said: "if you are willing to accept it."

"And if you are willing to accept it, he is Elijah who is to come.​

Because if John failed in his mission to "turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers", then would not the earth be cursed with a decree of utter destruction? Back to the banquet of trumpets again. And that would not be acceptable for the majority.

Your schematic relies too heavily on the elusive 6000th year Jubilee. Mine makes use of multiple witnesses, and the signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars. And those would be pretty hard to fake, even by a dragon empowered composite beast.

26 AD was not the end of a Jubilee year. 27 AD was the first year of the last heptad, 34 AD was the Jubilee year. And that year then became year number one for the next Jubilee cycle. There were three sets of 490 years from the 1437 BC Exodus, until the end of Daniel 9's third set of 70 weeks in 34 AD. And from the 1437 BC Exodus, until 1994, there were seven complete sets of 70 week intervals. 490 X 7 = 3,430 years ending in 1994.

NYKCReT.jpg

So lets say that the rest of your book is good, i only took a glance at it, you've just overshot the timing by seven years. So 2026 minus a heptad = 2019. And this agrees with multiple other witnesses including Isaac Newton's read on Daniel 9 fitting with our two modern day decrees to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem. So i fear we're way closer, way further through the end time narrative than you think.

And i have it on good authority that the three prophetic time periods from Daniel 12 are in literal days, not years. The translation of Biblical time from a day to a year ended in 1994 after seven sets of seventy weeks since the Exodus. It looked like the Lord sent some good confirmation that year when Comet Shoemaker Levy 9 smacked into Jupiter 21 times.

oGzZCa6.jpg

(O)14(o) <------------1588------------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <----------1550----------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <---------1372---------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <--------1209--------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <------1195------> (O)14(o)

<----1260---->
<-----1290-----> 0.976744186046512
<------1335------> 0.966292134831461
<-------1372-------> 0.973032069970845

So i think the appointed time of the end started already but people haven't recognized it yet. We're already half way through Revelation 13, the composite beast has opened it's mouth. It's like a tribulation of the Matrix style, not everything is like the prophecy book writers told us it would be. It started soon after the third moon of the tetrad. The Abomination of desolation stood in an all new holy place, the man of sin took his seat after the falling away had culminated. He opened his mouth to blaspheme God and His dwelling place and those who live in Heaven. And he continues to say unheard of things against the God of gods.

Not everything has met with the expectations of the majority. The NT transferred some things around. Not everyone is a Jew that was born a Jew. I was born in Michigan, but i am Abraham's seed. I am one of those who are in Judea, in Jesus, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Flee into the wilderness. The earth helped the the woman, the earth helped God's people, after 1260 years of Pay Pal Persecution came to an end in 1798. And the USA became the second wing of the great eagle and the Glorious land from Daniel 11.

Think back again to John the Baptist. Mary was running through the countryside to visit his mom Elizabeth. They knew something big was up. John B was great in the sight of the Lord. He never drank wine or other fermented drink, and he was filled with the Holy Spirit even before he was born. He wore a camel's hair suit and a leather belt and ate locusts for dinner.

Jesus said that among men there was none greater than John the Baptist. But even he, John B, had to send people out to ask Jesus, "are you the one we are waiting for, or should we wait for another. So it doesn't surprise me that nobody knows what's going on right now.

And they knew nothing.

New Living Translation
People didn't realize what was going to happen

English Standard Version
And they were unaware

Berean Study Bible
And they were oblivious,

New American Standard Bible
And they did not understand

King James Bible
And knew not

Christian Standard Bible
They didn't know

Contemporary English Version
They didn't know anything was happening

Good News Translation
Yet they did not realize what was happening

Holman Christian Standard Bible
They didn't know

International Standard Version
They were unaware

NET Bible
And they knew nothing

New Heart English Bible
And they did not know

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And they did not perceive

GOD'S WORD® Translation
They were not aware of what was happening

New American Standard 1977

American King James Version
And knew not

American Standard Version
And they knew not

Douay-Rheims Bible
And they knew not

Webster's Bible Translation
And knew not

Weymouth New Testament
Nor did they realize any danger

World English Bible
And they didn't know

Young's Literal Translation
And they did not know

And they're not going to know what's going on until they feast of a banquet of repercussions, until that end time equivalent of the 40 days begin.

Just like in the days of Noah.

That reminds me of when Jesus was talking about John the Baptist. He didn't insist that the people believe Him. He didn't say "believe what I am telling you", He said: "if you are willing to accept it."

"And if you are willing to accept it, he is Elijah who is to come.​

Because if John failed in his mission to "turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers", then would not the earth be cursed with a decree of utter destruction? Back to the banquet of trumpets again. And that would not be acceptable for the majority.

Your schematic relies too heavily on the elusive 6000th year Jubilee. Mine makes use of multiple witnesses, and the signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars. And those would be pretty hard to fake, even by a dragon empowered composite beast.

26 AD was not the end of a Jubilee year. 27 AD was the first year of the last heptad, 34 AD was the Jubilee year. And that year then became year number one for the next Jubilee cycle. There were three sets of 490 years from the 1437 BC Exodus, until the end of Daniel 9's third set of 70 weeks in 34 AD. And from the 1437 BC Exodus, until 1994, there were seven complete sets of 70 week intervals. 490 X 7 = 3,430 years ending in 1994.

NYKCReT.jpg

So lets say that the rest of your book is good, i only took a glance at it, you've just overshot the timing by seven years. So 2026 minus a heptad = 2019. And this agrees with multiple other witnesses including Isaac Newton's read on Daniel 9 fitting with our two modern day decrees to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem. So i fear we're way closer, way further through the end time narrative than you think.

And i have it on good authority that the three prophetic time periods from Daniel 12 are in literal days, not years. The translation of Biblical time from a day to a year ended in 1994 after seven sets of seventy weeks since the Exodus. It looked like the Lord sent some good confirmation that year when Comet Shoemaker Levy 9 smacked into Jupiter 21 times.

oGzZCa6.jpg

(O)14(o) <------------1588------------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <----------1550----------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <---------1372---------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <--------1209--------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <------1195------> (O)14(o)

<----1260---->
<-----1290-----> 0.976744186046512
<------1335------> 0.966292134831461
<-------1372-------> 0.973032069970845

So i think the appointed time of the end started already but people haven't recognized it yet. We're already half way through Revelation 13, the composite beast has opened it's mouth. It's like a tribulation of the Matrix style, not everything is like the prophecy book writers told us it would be. It started soon after the third moon of the tetrad. The Abomination of desolation stood in an all new holy place, the man of sin took his seat after the falling away had culminated. He opened his mouth to blaspheme God and His dwelling place and those who live in Heaven. And he continues to say unheard of things against the God of gods.

Not everything has met with the expectations of the majority. The NT transferred some things around. Not everyone is a Jew that was born a Jew. I was born in Michigan, but i am Abraham's seed. I am one of those who are in Judea, in Jesus, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Flee into the wilderness. The earth helped the the woman, the earth helped God's people, after 1260 years of Pay Pal Persecution came to an end in 1798. And the USA became the second wing of the great eagle and the Glorious land from Daniel 11.

Think back again to John the Baptist. Mary was running through the countryside to visit his mom Elizabeth. They knew something big was up. John B was great in the sight of the Lord. He never drank wine or other fermented drink, and he was filled with the Holy Spirit even before he was born. He wore a camel's hair suit and a leather belt and ate locusts for dinner.

Jesus said that among men there was none greater than John the Baptist. But even he, John B, had to send people out to ask Jesus, "are you the one we are waiting for, or should we wait for another. So it doesn't surprise me that nobody knows what's going on right now.

And they knew nothing.

New Living Translation
People didn't realize what was going to happen

English Standard Version
And they were unaware

Berean Study Bible
And they were oblivious,

New American Standard Bible

King James Bible
And knew not

Christian Standard Bible
They didn't know

Contemporary English Version
They didn't know anything was happening

Good News Translation
Yet they did not realize what was happening

Holman Christian Standard Bible
They didn't know

International Standard Version
They were unaware

NET Bible
And they knew nothing

New Heart English Bible
And they did not know

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And they did not perceive

GOD'S WORD® Translation
They were not aware of what was happening

New American Standard 1977

American King James Version
And knew not

American Standard Version
And they knew not

Douay-Rheims Bible
And they knew not

Webster's Bible Translation
And knew not

Weymouth New Testament
Nor did they realize any danger

World English Bible
And they didn't know

Young's Literal Translation
And they did not know

And they're not going to know what's going on until they feast of a banquet of repercussions, until that end time equivalent of the 40 days begin.

Just like in the days of Noah.

The Messiah did not die on a Friday, because Friday does not fulfill "3 days and 3 nights", he died on a Wednesday afternoon, before the High Shabbat of the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, not the day before the weekly Shabbat, for there were two Shabbats that happened that week, which is where the confusion of the many is. As such, the Messiah was baptized in 26 AD, and died in 30 AD, which corresponds with a year where Passover was on a Wednesday.

Dave Watchman

The Messiah did not die on a Friday, because Friday does not fulfill "3 days and 3 nights", he died on a Wednesday afternoon, before the High Shabbat of the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, not the day before the weekly Shabbat, for there were two Shabbats that happened that week, which is where the confusion of the many is. As such, the Messiah was baptized in 26 AD, and died in 30 AD, which corresponds with a year where Passover was on a Wednesday.

30AD was the only year that would have the conjunction of the moon fall on the Thursday before the Jews were rushing to eat their erroneous Passover on Friday. Jesus ate the true Passover with His disciples on the Thursday by following the conjunction of the moon.

The "heart of the earth" was not only the tomb. The sequence of the three days and nights began as soon as Jesus was arrested and put on trial and tortured. Up until that time He could go wherever He wanted.

ALL of the Scriptures add up to this. Multiple verses describe the three days and three nights and they all include His betrayal AND His suffering BEFORE He ever went into the tomb..

Some examples.

"Saying, the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day." - Luke 9:22​

"Jesus said unto them, the Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of man; and they shall kill Him, and the third day He shall be raised again." - Matthew 17:22​

"and they shall mock Him, and shall scourge Him, and shall spit upon Him, and shall kill Him, and the third day He shall rise again." - Mark 10:34​

As the Script shows, Jesus became sin on the night He was arrested. Each example included His suffering, the crucifixion, death and resurrection, totaling three days and three nights. And on the third day He was raised.

"For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth"​

The Greek Word for “Earth” in Matthew 12:40 is 1093. gé

Can also mean:

The inhabitants of a region.

The "arena" we live in.

Can also refer to the physical earth as "God's arena" – "the physical theater" in which our eternal destiny freely plays out.

Country, earth(-ly), ground, land, world.

Here's a snip from an article i googled:

The Greek Word for “Earth” in Matthew 12:40 is “γης” or “ge.” It means the earth or land. However, in analogical thought it stands in antithesis to heaven; it is associated with the idea of emptiness, weakness, sinfulness, and does not correspond with the wisdom and power of God. The word “heart” here is “καρδια” or “kardia.” It refers to the human heart or the center of something. In this case Jesus was saying that for 3 days and nights He would be in the center of or in the middle of and subject to those who are empty, weak, sinful, and stand in antithesis to the wisdom and power of God.

What was Jesus’ status and ability when He was in His ministry? Could He go anywhere He pleased and do whatever He desired to do? Yes, and no one could do anything to limit Him in any way. Why? He was doing the Father’s will and that meant He was not subject to the whims of men in any way. However, something changed when our Lord instituted the Lord’s Supper which began the Crucifixion sequence. What did Jesus tell Pilate?

So Pilate said to him, “You will not speak to me? Do you not know that I have authority to release you and authority to crucify you?” Jesus answered him, “You would have no authority over me at all unless it had been given you from above. Therefore he who delivered me over to you has the greater sin.” (John 19:10-11 ESV)

Three Days and Nights In The Heart of the Earth