• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Notanumber

A Free Man

As I was saying – Faux Facts - The disturbing Truth About fullfact.org

Dig a little deeper, and this interesting little non-profit company, headed by Tory Party donor and AnneFreud Centre Chairman Michael Samuel, becomes very interesting indeed. Particularly to those who are concerned about proper investigative journalism, and truth, and the charade of the Leveson Inquiry.

Altfish

Veteran Member
As I was saying – Faux Facts - The disturbing Truth About fullfact.org

Dig a little deeper, and this interesting little non-profit company, headed by Tory Party donor and AnneFreud Centre Chairman Michael Samuel, becomes very interesting indeed. Particularly to those who are concerned about proper investigative journalism, and truth, and the charade of the Leveson Inquiry.
So they get something wrong, big deal ... they are correct much more than they are wrong. The article I posted started from a much higher recovery from EU workers and whittled it down.
As it says, it is run by a Tory - since you accuse me of being a communist why do I refer you to a Tory website?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
We are net contributors and unlike France we have a positive NX (net exportations) but we are treated like Spain or the Slavic countries.

Italians are really angry with the technocrats who ignore what we can do.

EU_budget_net_contributions_jJnxF0M.png

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Besides our Italian member of the Commission is supposed to be neither a Banker nor a Freemason.

These are our terms.

Altfish

Veteran Member
We are net contributors and unlike France we have a positive NX (net exportations) but we are treated like Spain or the Slavic countries.

Italians are really angry with the technocrats who ignore what we can do.

EU_budget_net_contributions_jJnxF0M.png
Does that factor in stuff like...
  • Cheap imports
  • Free medical care throughout Europe
  • No borders to slow trade
  • Boost to member states' economy
  • Extra investment in EU countries
  • etc
  • etc

Notanumber

A Free Man
So they get something wrong, big deal ... they are correct much more than they are wrong. The article I posted started from a much higher recovery from EU workers and whittled it down.
As it says, it is run by a Tory - since you accuse me of being a communist why do I refer you to a Tory website?

They are not as impartial as you are being led to believe.

Some of the sponsors of Full Fact are well known REMAIN campaigners. The Labour party and a number of its affiliations for one. The hugely powerful, wealthy and influential City of London Corporation, largely representing the banks publicly backs membership.

How unbiased is "Full Fact" when it comes to Brexit? - TruePublica

Not all Tories are rightwing. Quite a lot of them should be in one of your leftwing parties, as the Brexit chaos has proved.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Does that factor in stuff like...
  • Cheap imports
  • Free medical care throughout Europe
  • No borders to slow trade
  • Boost to member states' economy
  • Extra investment in EU countries
  • etc
  • etc
Unelected technocrats cannot interfere with our budget package strategies. Period.

This has nothing to do with trade...

Altfish

Veteran Member
They are not as impartial as you are being led to believe.

Some of the sponsors of Full Fact are well known REMAIN campaigners. The Labour party and a number of its affiliations for one. The hugely powerful, wealthy and influential City of London Corporation, largely representing the banks publicly backs membership.

How unbiased is "Full Fact" when it comes to Brexit? - TruePublica

Not all Tories are rightwing. Quite a lot of them should be in one of your leftwing parties, as the Brexit chaos has proved.
FullFact must be hitting some raw nerves on both sides if people are trying to discredit it.

Me thinks they complain too much.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
But Britain is on the graph; Britain trades in Euros, so all the hidden financial benefits need to be added in.
Even Brexiteers are agreeing we will be worse off out of the EU - for the first 20-years or so.
Good, the Euro.
Did you know a study shows Germany gained billions of € in terms of productivity after 2002, whereas Italy and France have both lost billions of € after that?

Altfish

Veteran Member
No...but you offer no solution to fight the ECB Seigniorage.
If you Remainers had at least offered a project of reform, we would have never arrived to Brexit.
Reform was happening, albeit slowly; but we were out maneuvered by the Brexit promises and lies

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Giorgia Meloni's views about EU, Brexit. (At 3:50) Outspoken, merciless, direct.

Of course she says what I restlessly repeat here....Hers is Italy's stance.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Giorgia Meloni's views about EU, Brexit. (At 3:50) Outspoken, merciless, direct.

Of course she says what I restlessly repeat here....Hers is Italy's stance.

What a clever and insightful woman. We need more like her but we have one in the UK as well.

Unfortunately, ours does not have the same prominent platform.

For Britain

Notanumber

A Free Man
The former leader of the Liberal Democrats, Nick Clegg, has come out and said that there is 'absolutely no evidence' that Russia used Facebook to influence how people voted in the 2016 EU Referendum.

Altfish

Veteran Member
The former leader of the Liberal Democrats, Nick Clegg, has come out and said that there is 'absolutely no evidence' that Russia used Facebook to influence how people voted in the 2016 EU Referendum.

Is this the same Nick Clegg that said he would not raise university tuition fees?

And remind me, which company pays his wages?