• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are. That's why they're Tories.

It has been said that Rory Stewart would have made a very good leader of the Lib Dems.

Rory Stewart told by Tory Brexiteers to join the LIB DEMS | Daily Mail Online

‘I am not ashamed of the fact that a lot of Lib Dem and Labour voters say they would like to vote for me. That is the way that you win elections.’

Now it's Operation Stop Rory! Tory leadership rivals turn on Stewart | Daily Mail Online

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
It has been said that Rory Stewart would have made a very good leader of the Lib Dems.

Rory Stewart told by Tory Brexiteers to join the LIB DEMS | Daily Mail Online

Not by anyone informed though. Also that doesn't dispute my point: Rory Stewart is still right wing. Okay, he's not as right-wing as some of the more foam-at-the-mouth Leavers but that doesn't mean he's not right-wing.

‘I am not ashamed of the fact that a lot of Lib Dem and Labour voters say they would like to vote for me. That is the way that you win elections.’

Now it's Operation Stop Rory! Tory leadership rivals turn on Stewart | Daily Mail Online

He's right though. Looking outside your own party base for votes is how to win elections and build a consensus.

I find it funny that the Quitlers who are telling him to join the Lib Dems because he wants to move the Tories back towards the centre (which is further to the right of where it was 15 years ago) are the same Quitlers who have been dragging the party further & further right for years.

It's funny because there is a newly-created for-purpose limited company masquerading as a political party that is specifically designed for Quitlers.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Not by anyone informed though. Also that doesn't dispute my point: Rory Stewart is still right wing. Okay, he's not as right-wing as some of the more foam-at-the-mouth Leavers but that doesn't mean he's not right-wing.

He's right though. Looking outside your own party base for votes is how to win elections and build a consensus.

I find it funny that the Quitlers who are telling him to join the Lib Dems because he wants to move the Tories back towards the centre (which is further to the right of where it was 15 years ago) are the same Quitlers who have been dragging the party further & further right for years.

It's funny because there is a newly-created for-purpose limited company masquerading as a political party that is specifically designed for Quitlers.

I understood that the left were supposed to embrace diversity. Now you are telling us that we should all be the same.

Notanumber

A Free Man
We’re doomed if the UK does not leave the EU on WTO rules ASAP.

I wonder if the Remainers knew what they were voting for!

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It is the first time in history Italy has a anti-EU government and we are just figuring out how disgusting the technocratic model is.

Merkel told us italians: the Italian member of the EU Commission must be chosen among a list I have prepared.

We have replied: Forget it, Diktatorin. No leftists, No Freemasons, No Bankers

Notanumber

A Free Man
It is the first time in history Italy has a anti-EU government and we are just figuring out how disgusting the technocratic model is.

Merkel told us italians: the Italian member of the EU Commission must be chosen among a list I have prepared.

We have replied: Forget it, Diktatorin. No leftists, No Freemasons, No Bankers

Is that why she is suffering from the Shakes?

She is turning into another Hillary.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Remainers’ Lies About No Deal Brexit EXPOSED

You do realise that the other side could post similar videos giving the opposite point of view.
I don't post such videos because it is just singing to the choir.
The problem for your side is that you have changed your arguement as the time has gone on. It used to be £350m/week for NHS and Turkey to join EU and the EU will be desperate for trade deals with us, etc etc.
NO DEal was never mentioned in the run up to the referendum; now it appears to be the only game in town and needs to be sold to the gullible.
The trouble is, it does what it says on the tin.

Notanumber

A Free Man
You do realise that the other side could post similar videos giving the opposite point of view.
I don't post such videos because it is just singing to the choir.
The problem for your side is that you have changed your arguement as the time has gone on. It used to be £350m/week for NHS and Turkey to join EU and the EU will be desperate for trade deals with us, etc etc.
NO DEal was never mentioned in the run up to the referendum; now it appears to be the only game in town and needs to be sold to the gullible.
The trouble is, it does what it says on the tin.

The Remainers and the Left are trying to re-write history but it won’t wash.

If they get their way videos showing the truth will be removed from YouTube.