• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the quote that most inspires you?

Two-bit guru

Or quotes. Here's a few I like:

Henry Ford, "The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right."

Mae West, "Too much of a good thing can be wonderful."

Joseph Campbell, "Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."

Mother Teresa, "Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand."

Joseph Campbell, "Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls."

Albert Einstein, "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
"If I knew then what I know now it would have spoiled all the surprises"
---George Burns? (not sure, but it sounds like something he would say)

elmarna

if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.
if you refuse to go into the kitchen then you will starve!
anaymous

HonestJoe

"It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life." - Terry Pratchett

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
'You will do me the justice to remember, that I have always strenuously supported the Right of every Man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave of himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it' - Thomas Paine

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
"It's better to accept the past and change the future than to change the past and miss the future." - Gjallarhorn

"If you want something done right, do it yourself." - Unknown

Awoon

"And God beheld how firm a foundation this was said unto himself, GET LOST. And there you are."

Alan Watts