• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the difference between Al Qaeda and Hamas ?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Sure there have been wrongs on both sides but Israel has fought 7 wars and 2 Palestinian infitadas defending itself,what would you do?.
In your eyes Israel defend for it self .me see Palestinians are defending them selfs from racist criminal regime.

If I had a word on Israel (especially USA), I will ask Israel to give back the whole rights to Palestianians and arabs under negociation of final peace agreements.Excatly as USA and South Africa did with racism problem before.
after then all will under the laws. who commit crime whatever his race or religion or degree pay consquences.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
In your eyes Israel defend for it self .me see Palestinians are defending them selfs from racist criminal regime.

If I had a word on Israel (especially USA), I will ask Israel to give back the whole rights to Palestianians and arabs under negociation of final peace agreements.Excatly as USA and South Africa did with racism problem before.
after then all will under the laws. who commit crime whatever his race or religion or degree pay consquences.

Seems fair,all should be treated equally But does "all rights" extend to israel too?.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Seems fair,all should be treated equally But does "all rights" extend to israel too?.
Rights too all same rights and duties.
Rights given by Israel regime to all races and religion. Who made crime punish by equal laws. Whatever religion or race. Ban race hate and Religion hate speechs.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I have this. Question to you.
Let's imagine this scenario.To Jews and Muslims.

Let's imagine: Native americans take control on USA and Canda. Then start attacking other races. Because they said it's our land.
How you would deal with someone killing because you different race or religion?
Is you have right to. Fighet and defend or not?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I have this. Question to you.
Let's imagine this scenario.To Jews and Muslims.

Let's imagine: Native americans take control on USA and Canda. Then start attacking other races. Because they said it's our land.
How you would deal with someone killing because you different race or religion?
Is you have right to. Fighet and defend or not?

I think Israel has the right to defend itself yes,Palestine also has the right to defend itself too but but history shows that it’s Hamas and the al qasaam brigades that provoke the violence.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I think Israel has the right to defend itself yes,Palestine also has the right to defend itself too but but history shows that it’s Hamas and the al qasaam brigades that provoke the violence.
And the US provoked Japan by putting the islands under a trade embargo and moving the Pacific Fleet to Pearl Harbour.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I don't think Hamas is provoke ,on contrary Israel by it's seized to Gaza and provoke in Muslim in Masjid Aqsa ,and racism toward Arabs.last event Shiekh Jarah.Imagine native American knock your door ,order you to go out , because it's his origin land,how would you react ?
You ignore the facts of main reason , which is racism and unjustice for all.so we won't in agreement.
Historical Arabs hosted Jews ,especially during WW2.they deal with that.
After Jews annouced Jewish state, Arabs felt like they betrayed after welcoming them.
Same as when Latina or Arabs living in West commit crime to host people.

Tali018

I don't think Hamas is provoke ,on contrary Israel by it's seized to Gaza and provoke in Muslim in Masjid Aqsa ,and racism toward Arabs.last event Shiekh Jarah.Imagine native American knock your door ,order you to go out , because it's his origin land,how would you react ?
You ignore the facts of main reason , which is racism and unjustice for all.so we won't in agreement.
Historical Arabs hosted Jews ,especially during WW2.they deal with that.
After Jews annouced Jewish state, Arabs felt like they betrayed after welcoming them.
Same as when Latina or Arabs living in West commit crime to host people.

The Shiekh Jarah situation only covers 5 Acres of the area where those 5 Acres have had deeded ownership to the land since it was part of the Ottoman Empire. The current issue was caused by the UNRWA and Jordan after the Armistice was signed in 1949, by annexing land that wasn't theirs followed by subdividing the parcel and building Arab homes on it. The issue today is the homes and not the land it's built on as the Arabs know the land is not theirs.

You should research and read the Ottoman Land Act of 1858 as it gave deeded ownership to lands in the Levant.

Don't create false facts w/o doing real research into situations to understand why there is still a ongoing issue over 5 Aces.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The Shiekh Jarah situation only covers 5 Acres of the area where those 5 Acres have had deeded ownership to the land since it was part of the Ottoman Empire. The current issue was caused by the UNRWA and Jordan after the Armistice was signed in 1949, by annexing land that wasn't theirs followed by subdividing the parcel and building Arab homes on it. The issue today is the homes and not the land it's built on as the Arabs know the land is not theirs.

You should research and read the Ottoman Land Act of 1858 as it gave deeded ownership to lands in the Levant.

Don't create false facts w/o doing real research into situations to understand why there is still a ongoing issue over 5 Aces.
Arabs don't have right to share Jewish home,by name of justice.Justice is only in serve of Jews in Israel when about treat Arabs.
The fact of Jews and Arabs are not treated the same way is reality.everyone knows.
Othman empire and Arabs welcoming Jews ,especially after WW2. so result Jews in Israel declared a Jewish state and kicked ,and killl Arabs .I find it contradition, Jews cried about racism Nazi,Israel treated Palestinians and Arabs racism .
Damn to any religion and idealogy ,and country who made others superhuman.and abuse others by name God.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Were these lands owned by the Ottoman Sultan? If not, then why do you consider it legitimate for a government to give away land they do not own? Also, how can the state of Israel own the land when it did not even exist back in 1858?

Tali018

Arabs don't have right to share Jewish home,by name of justice.Justice is only in serve of Jews in Israel when about treat Arabs.
The fact of Jews and Arabs are not treated the same way is reality.everyone knows.
Othman empire and Arabs welcoming Jews ,especially after WW2. so result Jews in Israel declared a Jewish state and kicked ,and killl Arabs .I find it contradition, Jews cried about racism Nazi,Israel treated Palestinians and Arabs racism .
Damn to any religion and idealogy ,and country who made others superhuman.and abuse others by name God.

Jews have only moved into two structures into the 5 Acre part of Shiekh Jarah. The first one did not have any of the original family members that built and moved the home. The second location is not a home at all. It's a extension that was built onto the property after 1967. No Jews have displaced the Arabs who are still living in the home it is attached to.

The land was purchased by Jews in 1867 during the Ottoman Era by the Sephardic Community Council and the Ashkenazi General Council of the Congregation of Israel jointly purchased the cave of Shimon HaTzadik, the cave of the Small Sanhedrin and nearby land. The property was registered with the Ottoman authorities in the name of Rabbi Avraham Ashkenazi, for the Sephardic Jews, and Rabbi Meir Auerbach, for the Ashkenazi Jews.

https://jerusaleminstitute.org.il/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/PUB_sheikhjarrah_eng.pdf

Tali018

Were these lands owned by the Ottoman Sultan? If not, then why do you consider it legitimate for a government to give away land they do not own? Also, how can the state of Israel own the land when it did not even exist back in 1858?

Israel has nothing to do with it. If Jews have deeds to lands they owned before the mandate, then they should own the land again after it was taken away from Jordan who annexed it. Why do you consider it legitimate for the government of Jordan to give away land they did not own?

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Israel has nothing to do with it. If Jews have deeds to lands they owned before the mandate, then they should own the land again after it was taken away from Jordan who annexed it. Why do you consider it legitimate for the government of Jordan to give away land they did not own?
Jews who lived on the West Bank would have been citizens of Transjordan, not Israel, or would have had to give up their land and move to Israel as per the UN partition plan (which of course neither side followed in 1948, so your entire legal argument is irrelevant at this present point).

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Jews have only moved into two structures into the 5 Acre part of Shiekh Jarah. The first one did not have any of the original family members that built and moved the home. The second location is not a home at all. It's a extension that was built onto the property after 1967. No Jews have displaced the Arabs who are still living in the home it is attached to.

The land was purchased by Jews in 1867 during the Ottoman Era by the Sephardic Community Council and the Ashkenazi General Council of the Congregation of Israel jointly purchased the cave of Shimon HaTzadik, the cave of the Small Sanhedrin and nearby land. The property was registered with the Ottoman authorities in the name of Rabbi Avraham Ashkenazi, for the Sephardic Jews, and Rabbi Meir Auerbach, for the Ashkenazi Jews.

https://jerusaleminstitute.org.il/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/PUB_sheikhjarrah_eng.pdf
During Othman empire , Arabs welcome Jews ,there was no distintion , all are equel in rights.Jews and christians and Muslims.
From it's name Sheikh Jarrah ,you could know it's about occupied land now and past.
Now called Israel,I think Jewish state abuse against Arab citizens is can't be hidden,it's fact.especially in Jeruslem and West Bank and Gaza.