• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the difference between Al Qaeda and Hamas ?

ronki23

I see different,Alqaeda supported by West in Afganistan .to fight Soviet Union.
How about who murder Muslims or Arabs,or your humanity value depend/bias on race and religion ?
If there will be justice about kill innocents ? I can say Israeli army called most racist and terrorist army in world

That's not true: the West supported the Afghan Muhajideen. bin Laden and his followers were self funded Arabs. Either way, Al Qaeda didn't exist until bin Laden met Ayman Al Zawahiri.

bin Laden's mentor was Abdullah Yusuf Assam who was a Palestinian. But I am not sure what bad things Assam did

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
That's not true: the West supported the Afghan Muhajideen. bin Laden and his followers were self funded Arabs. Either way, Al Qaeda didn't exist until bin Laden met Ayman Al Zawahiri.

bin Laden's mentoir was Abdullah Yusuf Assam who was a Palestinian. But I am not sure what bad things Assam did
That's not true , The West actualy support all fighters whom fighting Soviet Union in Afganistan.including Alqaeda and Taliban.

Anyway Saudi Arabia are allie of USA , so nothing happened without USA permission and knownlage.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Is this despite the fact that most of the Middle East hates and would destroy Israel if they could?.
Sure YES.
I know why most of middle east hates and would destroy Israel.
Because we consider it racism regime ,equal to your consideration of Nazi regime.
If Israel change it's behave , so why do hate or wish destroy Israel ?

ronki23

That's not true , The West actualy support all fighters whom fighting Soviet Union in Afganistan.including Alqaeda and Taliban.

Anyway Saudi Arabia are allie of USA , so nothing happened without USA permission and knownlage.

bin Laden family was in the private sector of Saudi Arabia and made money through construction. USA only supported Taliban and Northern Alliance

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Sure YES.
I know why most of middle east hates and would destroy Israel.
Because we consider it racism regime ,equal to your consideration of Nazi regime.
If Israel change it's behave , so why do hate or wish destroy Israel ?

Is it because they are Jews?,maybe because they occupy Jerusalem which is a waqf or maybe because of your holy book and ahadith,btw mein kampf was a best seller in Palestine.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Is it because they are Jews?,maybe because they occupy Jerusalem which is a waqf or maybe because of your holy book and ahadith,btw mein kampf was a best seller in Palestine.
I don't have any difference between Jew or Muslim or any human concern justice and rights and equel treatment;
Because Israel is racism,and unjustice ,and occupation. so that's why it's not welcome by All.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
bin Laden family was in the private sector of Saudi Arabia and made money through construction. USA only supported Taliban and Northern Alliance
USA support all Mujahdeens whom fought against Soviet Union, so that's certainly include Bin Laden.
Anyway Saudi Arabia is allie to USA. no moves without USA permission.

ronki23

USA support all Mujahdeens whom fought against Soviet Union, so that's certainly include Bin Laden.
Anyway Saudi Arabia is allie to USA. no moves without USA permission.

Not the Arab fighters; they were self funded by the bin Laden group.

Even if the USA helped them, why did they destroy USS Cole ? Why did they blow up the Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania ? Why did they attempt to kill Bill Clinton ?

They say it's because America supports Israel they did these things

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I don't have any difference between Jew or Muslim or any human concern justice and rights and equel treatment;
Because Israel is racism,and unjustice ,and occupation. so that's why it's not welcome by All.

so Iran hezbollah and Hamas wanting to destroy Israel is ok then?.

ronki23

@Godobeyer

Not the Arab fighters; they were self funded by the bin Laden group.

Even if the USA helped them, why did they destroy USS Cole ? Why did they blow up the Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania ? Why did they attempt to kill Bill Clinton ?

They say it's because America supports Israel they did these things

All of these attacks were before 9/11. Why did they do this ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
so Iran hezbollah and Hamas wanting to destroy Israel is ok then?.
Sure.
Until. ISRAEL BECOME normal country.
Not racist. All. Equal regredless religion or race.

Because racism WW2 60millions dies.
Germany destoried by West.
Israel and Hitler regime had same values to me. Both countries bases on racism

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
your question has been answered multiple times, do you not read the thread?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Sure.
Until. ISRAEL BECOME normal country.
Not racist. All. Equal regredless religion or race.

Because racism WW2 60millions dies.
Germany destoried by West.
Israel and Hitler regime had same values to me. Both countries bases on racism

oh really,that’s interesting,the grand mufti of Jerusalem Amin al husseni was a guest of hitler in Berlin ww2,even had his own SS hanjar division,all Muslim,Was the SS racist?,no brainer really,just maybe Israel could be normal if Hamas the QA’s Sam brigades Iran and hezbollah stop attacking them,just an idea.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
oh really,that’s interesting,the grand mufti of Jerusalem Amin al husseni was a guest of hitler in Berlin ww2,even had his own SS hanjar division,all Muslim,Was the SS racist?,no brainer really,just maybe Israel could be normal if Hamas the QA’s Sam brigades Iran and hezbollah stop attacking them,just an idea.
That's famous rules you enemy is my enemy .
that's not justify all actiions racism both Nazi or Zionism do.
Hamas is defender in my view ,despite it's errors in generalizing targets.
You can't compare crimes done by Israel to Hamas,because innocents killed by Israel are more , Isreal is more criminal and more terrorism and racism.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
USA didn't fund Al Qaeda.

Rand Paul's Bin Laden Claim Is 'Urban Myth' - FactCheck.org

The 10 key myths about Osama bin Laden

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...sama-bin-laden/2011/05/05/AFkG1rAG_story.html

Additionally, the Taliban came from Pakistan

So my question still stands: What's the difference between Al Qaeda and Hamas ?
USA fund all fighters Mujahideen in Afganistan , you already said .
My different between Al Qaeda and Hamas ,
Al Qaeda made by USA to fight Soviet Union
Then AlQaeda decide to fight USA because USA support Israel,that's intern problem.
Hamas is resistances of Israel racism in Palestine.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
That's famous rules you enemy is my enemy .
that's not justify all actiions racism both Nazi or Zionism do.
Hamas is defender in my view ,despite it's errors in generalizing targets.
You can't compare crimes done by Israel to Hamas,because innocents killed by Israel are more , Isreal is more criminal and more terrorism and racism.

What does this mean?

The Day of Judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, 'O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.' Only the Gharkad tree would not do that, because it is one of the trees of the Jews.

— Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.[1]

Godobeyer

Premium Member
What does this mean?

The Day of Judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, 'O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.' Only the Gharkad tree would not do that, because it is one of the trees of the Jews.

— Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.[1]

This probably invalid hadith.
about what will happened.
For me it's not valid hadith,because I change my mind about signs of Judgement day.hadiths.

In general I guess my view is different than yours .
My view is about all are equel in rights.
no one is better than other because skin or religion.
Imagine if for exemple a Muslim fight someone just because of his religion , I will definity defend of his ,could die protect him/her,because we don't have oppression in our religion by name of race or religion.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Henry Ford was an early supporter of Hitler, too. Was segregation era America racist?