• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the difference between Al Qaeda and Hamas ?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
This probably invalid hadith.
about what will happened.
For me it's not valid hadith,because I change my mind about signs of Judgement day.hadiths.

In general I guess my view is different than yours .
My view is about all are equel in rights.
no one is better than other because skin or religion.
Imagine if for exemple a Muslim fight someone just because of his religion , I will definity defend of his ,could die protect him/her,because we don't have oppression in our religion by name of race or religion.

Im glad you don’t believe it but the problem is Hamas do,maybe not just them though.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Im glad you don’t believe it but the problem is Hamas do,maybe not just them though.
I don't believe also in Jesus (pbuh) return.,anti Christ Hadiths, I believe all are just illusions , impossible in reality, all come from Bible stories sources persons .whom convert to Islam.
That's what Dr Adnan Ibrahim confirmed.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I don't believe also in Jesus (pbuh) return.,anti Christ Hadiths, I believe all are just illusions , impossible in reality, all come from Bible stories sources persons .whom convert to Islam.
That's what Dr Adnan Ibrahim confirmed.

Never heard of him but I’ll look him up but if that’s true I ask for volunteers to go and tell hamas and the al qasaam brigades,good luck.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Never heard of him but I’ll look him up but if that’s true I ask for volunteers to go and tell hamas and the al qasaam brigades,good luck.
I believe idealigy of Jesus return and Messaih coming is Jewish and Christain in first place and some Muslims .
If about humanity and equal rights , I will tell Israel and West first .. because many should be prisoned by crime wars in Israel and West ,not Just Hamas...etc

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I believe idealigy of Jesus return and Messaih coming is Jewish and Christain in first place and some Muslims .
If about humanity and equal rights , I will tell Israel and West first .. because many should be prisoned by crime wars in Israel and West ,not Just Hamas...etc

Sure there have been wrongs on both sides but Israel has fought 7 wars and 2 Palestinian infitadas defending itself,what would you do?.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Sure there have been wrongs on both sides but Israel has fought 7 wars and 2 Palestinian infitadas defending itself,what would you do?.
Japan has fought a world war trying to "defend itself" against Allied and Chinese aggression in a similar manner, and they seem to do pretty fine by themselves despite spectacularly losing and eating two nuclear weapon drops.

Maybe Israel should disband the IDF and take a peaceful course like Japan did?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Japan has fought a world war trying to "defend itself" against Allied and Chinese aggression in a similar manner, and they seem to do pretty fine by themselves despite spectacularly losing and eating two nuclear weapon drops.

Maybe Israel should disband the IDF and take a peaceful course like Japan did?

Errrrm didn’t Japan invade China in 1931,if you call japan “eating two nuclear drops” peaceful what do you call genocide?.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Errrrm didn’t Japan invade China in 1931,if you call japan “eating two nuclear drops” peaceful what do you call genocide?.
I don't see how that's relevant.
Israel's colonialism in West Bank doesn't make any of their wars any less "defensive" does it?
So why single out Japan in this way?

The Six Day War was clearly defensive because Egypt was large and threatening, and Israel only struck first so they wouldn't get steamrolled, much like Japan struck in China before the KMT could steamroll Japan.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I don't see how that's relevant.
Israel's colonialism in West Bank doesn't make any of their wars any less "defensive" does it?
So why single out Japan in this way?

The Six Day War was clearly defensive because Egypt was large and threatening, and Israel only struck first so they wouldn't get steamrolled, much like Japan struck in China before the KMT could steamroll Japan.

Its relevant as Japan was the aggressor,it needed resources so it just took them.

Israel fought against Egypt Jordan and Syria in the 6 day war and it was started by rockets fired into Israel by Palestinians firing from Syria,again Israel wasnt the instigator,Israel has tried the peaceful route but try to negotiate with people sworn to wipe you from the face of the earth no chance.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Israel fought against Egypt Jordan and Syria in the 6 day war and it was started by rockets fired into Israel by Palestinians firing from Syria,again Israel wasnt the instigator,Israel has tried the peaceful route but try to negotiate with people sworn to wipe you from the face of the earth no chance.
And WW2 was started when Poland attacked a German border station.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Indeed. Funny how nationalist propaganda only shows a distorted, highly partisan version that always seems to justify its nation's political decisions and wartime actions, isn't it.

The 6 day war had another name, “a war of no choice”,says it all really.