• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whats going on with me??(severely boring )

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I climbed on the roof because its PEACEFULLL up there ...I can clear my head..I dont have a tree big enough so I go sit on the roof.

But I use the fence to get up there..and when I came down I jumped off the fence and I landed to hard and I bruised my heal.

I guess for me climbing..is like going for a run.

Because there was MORE drama this week.

I also am convinced I have developed the worst kind of PMS as I have aged.So maybe Im just not dealing with these irritaions in life very well.

I think Im going to tell my grandbaby's mama not to tell me some things.Even though I want to be there for her maybe I just cant handle it.

My sister ..2 and 1/2 years ago co-signed for a loan for her to get a car..She was pregnant with my grandson.Well that is the car she and my son use now to get to work and everything.

She has paid the loan on time untill June she was 2 weeks late..My sister called her at work (this is after the payment had been made ..but a letter had been generated to her by then like a notice ..) and was pretty nasty about it including threatening to take the car away.I mean obviously MY GM(short for grandbabies Mama) was wrong.And I completely understand my sisters concern ...

But I got my feathers ruffled that she had to threaten to take that car away over 1 late payment in 2 and 1/2 years that wasnt even late enough to affect her credit.

But I wish my GM had just worked it out with her and not even told me.Cuz I went off on my sister.Only to find out later that what my GM didnt tell me was that my sister in the same conversation told her she wasnt really going to try and take the car away(she actually cant even do that unless she sues her) she was just irritated that she even had to worry about it.her credit history is emacualte..but in retropsect she should have not called her at work and got her all panicked including the threat.

Anyway so then Im sitting there looking like a jack ***..for calling my sister and leaving a mean message on her anserwing machine..and I wrote her an e-mail..Oh because my sister also "reminded" my GM that they had also gifted her adn my son 1,000 back then as a sort of "get started in life " gift.(which has been mentioned more than once since then) that Im SICK and TIRED of hearing about that f ing $1,000 that was a GIFT and it was over 2 years ago on top of that and I will just PAY her back for it so we never have to hear it again.

My sister is the "wealthy one' in the family and she has a very generous heart and tries to help a lot of people...But it completely takes away from that generousity to then remind people that she helped them especially if it was a gift.Especially even though its "none of my business" she pays for things like her friend to get a boob job a few months ago.So Im standing there watching my little grandbaby ..having to hear through the 'grapevine" my sister is even uttering that she will take away his transportation and I felt like my avatar..LOL!!!

Anyway so just more drama drama.And I ended up having a meltdown..then as I said having to go eat crow for my reaction.Then lo and behold 2 days later I start my period.

I think Im crazy.

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I don't think so (or we both are crazy). I enjoy climbing to the roof too, and lying there. Nobody disturbs me while I'm there.

Well good then (even if we are both crazy or not)I knew I couldnt be the ony one.I've always loved to climb since I was a little girl.Its one of those things I never lost.

And I love looking at the sky..and I especially love storms..(except the damgae they do but love them otherwise)

Love

Dallas

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Ah, okay then. :D

Glad to know you're still alive and that you only suffered a bruised heel. Rooftops are good for a view. That or sleeping on after a night of partying.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Ah, okay then. :D

Glad to know you're still alive and that you only suffered a bruised heel. Rooftops are good for a view. That or sleeping on after a night of partying.

Sorry I didnt mean to scare ya'll..I suppose my message did sound slightly cryptic or something.

I think basically what I was trying to say..is if I HADNT climbed on the roof I might have killed myself..(even though I wouldnt have it just feels like that)..

:foot:

Love

Dallas

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Sorry I didnt mean to scare ya'll..I suppose my message did sound slightly cryptic or something.

I think basically what I was trying to say..is if I HADNT climbed on the roof I might have killed myself..(even though I wouldnt have it just feels like that)..

:foot:

Love

Dallas

I know.

You still need to have some time away from the drama. :yes:

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
Ok. *whew!*

When the kids were really small and always underfoot, I would sometimes take a book and hide in my closet. :eek: I made sure Daddy was home to oversee things, but I'd hear them looking for me, and I'd sit real still. Eventually they'd give up and run off to find their father. :p Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, you know?

It sounds like you're absorbing everyone's drama. That's too much for one person to take!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Ok. *whew!*

When the kids were really small and always underfoot, I would sometimes take a book and hide in my closet. :eek: I made sure Daddy was home to oversee things, but I'd hear them looking for me, and I'd sit real still. Eventually they'd give up and run off to find their father. :p Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, you know?

It sounds like you're absorbing everyone's drama. That's too much for one person to take!

LOL!! Thats funny...MOMMY MOMMY!!! Where are you MOMMY!!I remember when we were little we would notice my mother not around(we were perfectly fine untill we didnt know exactly where she was)..she had gone to the bathroom..ALERT!! We would stand outside the door and knock and say "what are you doing Mama?"..She exapperated would say "Im going to the bathroom"..we were like.."well when are you coming out"..LOL!!!We did the same exact thing when she talked on the phone..Again we were totally fine..but the minute she was doing anything "for herself" at least not totally available to us all of the sudden we needed her.

Mama!! Mama when are you hanging up Mama!!Who is that Mama??MAMA Im HUNGRY!! Mama he hit me!!!Mama I hurt my toe!!!!!!!MAMA can we make a tent! Mama can Lisa stay the night!!!! MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love

Dallas

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
:D

I gave up on the bathroom thing and just let them come in with me. To this day, all 3 of us will be in the bathroom at one time, chatting while doing whatever it is we need to do. Zero privacy. (Dad is not allowed in though!)

The older I get, the more I understand my mother.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

I gave up on the bathroom thing and just let them come in with me. To this day, all 3 of us will be in the bathroom at one time, chatting while doing whatever it is we need to do. Zero privacy. (Dad is not allowed in though!)

The older I get, the more I understand my mother.

Its s funny!! We are so alike..I took my baths with the door open all my childrens years..(younger I mean)..and to this day I pee with the door open...!!!My 20 year old appaerntly got the "bohemian" thing and he STILL pees with the door open..

Now that I have my grandson? Yep..he sees me pee pee and poo poo...LOL!! I figure I change his diaper! ...He sees my husband pee pee..and my 20 year old pee pee..(Im actually hoping it will help him with pottty training hes a little dude ya know)

I can not "shut the door" he's only two..anyway we ALL pee in front of each other..(most of us kick in on "privacy" for the poo poo part" though)...

I thought we were weird! LOL!!...

Oh the REAL funny part is I "forget" and I go to pee at say a family gathering and I have my pants almost down berfore I hit the bathroom and Im sitting on the toilet before I realize..OH SHUTE!!!

My 14 year old is the shy one..I have to beg him not to "lock the door" when he is showering and promise I won't come in..(shutting the door and locking it are different) my mother alwasy told me its "dangerous" to take a bath(e in water" behind a locked door..in case you bump your head..! LOL!!

so basically ..we all pee with the door open!

Love

Dallas

Zeroa

Dances With Mice
I read this whole thread, and between my mother calling me to vent because of drama with my 32-year-old brother (who basically acts like a snotty 14 year old) and my stepfather (who is basically an ok guy, but not very emotionally available) and the delight of having three kids over 18 and three under of my own... Yeah, it can make you crazy. My solution has been to let my mom get it off her chest and to check in with the older kids to make sure they are all still breathing, but to find that line between the problems that are mine and the ones that aren't.

But what caused me to actually jump in here is the bathroom thing. My 18 year old daughter decided to move in with her father at 14, and she's apparently lived away from the rest of us long enough that she finds it appalling that nobody ever closes a bathroom door... Except for the bathroom where the toilet is behind the door. Who thought THAT was a good idea? If you don't lock the door, people open it into your knees. LOL

Rio Sabinas

Old Geezer
DallasApple,
They need your Love!
There was a time when I felt "I'm just in the way" with my family. Bustin' my hump 12hrs a day-6 days a week to provide (plus I was working with a living incarnation of Homer Simpson) and it wasn't enough. My Mother is a worrier. If she doesn't have something to worry about, she worrys about that. My sister's attitude kinda reminds me of Attila the Hun. My wife constantly on my case about the "To Do" list, my oldest daughter has **** for brains, LOL LOL LOL...
Hang in there baby, it will get better.
If I could come get you I'd take you on a motorcycle ride. The wind seems to blow through you & clear away the problems. My drug of choice says Harley-Davidson on the side of it. You need to find an outlet that will vent life's frustrations.
Look at your Frubal score. You have friends here you haven't met in person.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I read this whole thread, and between my mother calling me to vent because of drama with my 32-year-old brother (who basically acts like a snotty 14 year old) and my stepfather (who is basically an ok guy, but not very emotionally available) and the delight of having three kids over 18 and three under of my own... Yeah, it can make you crazy. My solution has been to let my mom get it off her chest and to check in with the older kids to make sure they are all still breathing, but to find that line between the problems that are mine and the ones that aren't.

But what caused me to actually jump in here is the bathroom thing. My 18 year old daughter decided to move in with her father at 14, and she's apparently lived away from the rest of us long enough that she finds it appalling that nobody ever closes a bathroom door... Except for the bathroom where the toilet is behind the door. Who thought THAT was a good idea? If you don't lock the door, people open it into your knees. LOL

I LOVE YOU>.

The "bathroom thing"..

(((HUGS))))

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
DallasApple,
They need your Love!
There was a time when I felt "I'm just in the way" with my family. Bustin' my hump 12hrs a day-6 days a week to provide (plus I was working with a living incarnation of Homer Simpson) and it wasn't enough. My Mother is a worrier. If she doesn't have something to worry about, she worrys about that. My sister's attitude kinda reminds me of Attila the Hun. My wife constantly on my case about the "To Do" list, my oldest daughter has **** for brains, LOL LOL LOL...
Hang in there baby, it will get better.
If I could come get you I'd take you on a motorcycle ride. The wind seems to blow through you & clear away the problems. My drug of choice says Harley-Davidson on the side of it. You need to find an outlet that will vent life's frustrations.
Look at your Frubal score. You have friends here you haven't met in person.

HA HA!!! Your mother??She worries if she cant worry about something??? I LOVE that!!!Thats it..

I like motorcycles too!!!I mean they 'scare me" but I dont care..I like to be scared sometimes and I LOVE the wind..

Thank you for wanting to come get me..

But can I still complain???? LOL!!!

Love

Dallas

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend DA,

Never having to face such situation, have no responses but since am alive and facing life HERE-NOW; can suggests that simply MEDITATE and try and still the mind and then watch yourself smiling at every situation.

Love & rgds