• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whats going on with me??(severely boring )

mho123

Atheist
But filled with drama..

My son and his grilfriend "his baby Mama" are "breaking up again" for the ..well for the duration of their relationship...

So my 27 year old son (of course Im still young had him at 14 UH OH!!:D)...Is having "relationship issues"..So he is sleeping on my couch and Im TRYING to "be there"..

All I can think to do is make him some popcorn and peel an orange for him ....:help:

Im being PUNISHED!!!!!

My husband is more like...THESE are the RULES of MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONTROL FREAK!!!!!!

Im thinking HELLO maybe they just need a "break"..because they are both (cant say the word its politically incorrect)

At the same time..I've got a 44 year old husband control freak man beating on his chest..the 20 year old man child that is a pot head..and the 14 year old that still plays with action figures..the 27 year old that is "leaving his baby mama" and the baby..the 2 year old little boy that likes to hit me and tell me to "get out" or "come on".(I baby sit him)

I am OUT NUMBERED!!!!

I need to PAINT someones FINGERNAILS!! there is TOO much TESTOSTERONE in the air IM AFRAID..Im losing STRENGTH!!!!!! :sad4:

Love

Dallas

Dear dallasappel ,
i wish you lots of strenght and good luck
remember ,, its what you make it ,, dont let anyone or anything control your fate ,,
its never too late to make à change ,,
we are living in borrowed time , try to enjoy your life ,,
try to take control of your life ,,
dont be à victim ,, you have to believe in yourself ,, that you can change it ,, And speaking from self experience believe me ,,, you can ,,
start from 0 . Today is THE first day of THE rest of ypurlife ,, what do you want to do With it .
Good luck .
Take good care of yourself .

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
OMG - Dallas, I am so sorry that you're having to deal with all this!

Been there, done this - when my boys were in their late teens and my (now ex) husband was going through his whatever it was stage, I thought I was going to go crazy.

Testosterone can be a terrible, terrible thing. Sometimes it's unclear where the testosterone stops and the stupidity begins.

For instance, my son who is stationed in Korea called me yesterday and informed me that after a night of drinking, he fell off a bridge, broke several ribs, and his ankle, and knocked himself out. But does it end there? NO. Now, in spite of all this, he had plans to take his girlfriend to the beach this weekend, so he is going anyway - and he'll just take off the cast (it's one of those removeable ones) and leave his crutches behind - because he doesn't want to use them. He told me that his ankle is really "OK" - it just has a big lump on it (read - misplaced BONE).

All I can do is be thankful that he's in Korea instead of on my sofa. I feel for you, sister.

Thanks Kathryn...(((HUGS :))))

Ya know with your son that got drunk and broke his bones????WHY EVEN TELL MAMA???????????If he is going to be running around on it anyway????If its "really O.K WHY tell you????

Its like if I called my mother and said "hi Mama how are you..oh and by the way I have chest pain..it wont go away and hurts really bad..Oh and I am having dizzy spells and I see spots...Just thought I would tell you! OH and despite that ???Since its "really O.K" Im going to go to a rave party tonight that last for 2 days ...See ya around..

And what is this thing the husbands go through?Its SCARY..Its like overnight they turn into the mean grandpa or something!

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
You could still use a break. :yes:

Thing is, you keep talking about them. How are you holding up? Have you done your daily Be-Nice-To-Dallas practice? :bounce

:)

Actually its been nicer because I have had the house to myself for a few hours a day the past 3 days..I think I needed that more than I needed to "go somewhere" ..I have also been getting in the bed early and just 'chillen" and going to sleep early because I am nursing a cold that is dragging on.

I guess I cant help it but talk about them.

I know its just a mattter of me getting control of myself and having some sort of "seperate" identity but theat is easier said than done when you have sort of lost it.

Coming here is for me..:flirt:..Even if all I do sometimes is talk about 'them".I think it makes me feel better to be heard and taken seriously.

If you think about it..Its actually pretty me me me when I talk about them them them..LOL!!!

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Dear dallasappel ,
i wish you lots of strenght and good luck
remember ,, its what you make it ,, dont let anyone or anything control your fate ,,
its never too late to make à change ,,
we are living in borrowed time , try to enjoy your life ,,
try to take control of your life ,,
dont be à victim ,, you have to believe in yourself ,, that you can change it ,, And speaking from self experience believe me ,,, you can ,,
start from 0 . Today is THE first day of THE rest of ypurlife ,, what do you want to do With it .
Good luck .
Take good care of yourself .

Thank you I understand...'But" sometimes everything just melts all together.And I feel like Im in quicksand..

I'll be o.k though..:)

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Oh ..I forgot..I went to get my haircut..One of my favorite people Kay..she is older..like old enough to be my mother..I was as I think a lot of peopel do talking about my "drama"(some hairdressers are better than most PHD therapist NO KIDDEN)...She is not only a grandmother but GREAT grandmother..She said she finally drew a line and told her grown kids she wasnt doing all that anymore..

She new EXACTLY what I was talking about and even knew(guessed) some stuff I didnt even tell her directly..Adn she had some not so great predictions if nothing changed..

She did tell me I needed to 'drive more"..because another thing is I basically truned my car over (a couple years ago) to my son and pretty much rarley drive..and I have become somewhat 'house bound".

She told me NO NO NO! LOL!!...She said do NOT stop driving that started to happen to her(when her husband died) and she knows other women ...and she said it gets harder and harder to leave.

Her words were you need to "get lost"..Yeah ..go out in the world and wander a little.

Anway..Ya'll are great..and I would like to say...LOL! I know im not 'powerless" and Im not claiming to be a victim..Just this "stage' im my life with the various men in my life is challenging..Plus Im sure Im changing too..

Love

Dallas

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Thanks Kathryn...(((HUGS :))))

Ya know with your son that got drunk and broke his bones????WHY EVEN TELL MAMA???????????If he is going to be running around on it anyway????If its "really O.K WHY tell you????

Its like if I called my mother and said "hi Mama how are you..oh and by the way I have chest pain..it wont go away and hurts really bad..Oh and I am having dizzy spells and I see spots...Just thought I would tell you! OH and despite that ???Since its "really O.K" Im going to go to a rave party tonight that last for 2 days ...See ya around..

And what is this thing the husbands go through?Its SCARY..Its like overnight they turn into the mean grandpa or something!

Love

Dallas

My son is in freaking KOREA! So yes, you pose a very legitimate question - why even call Mom and tell her, "Hey, Mom - thought you'd want to know - I broke several bones in my body last night but...hey, I'm pretty much OK and I'm about to go to the beach now. Later!"

I can't explain men. I give up. They're all pretty weird.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
My son is in freaking KOREA! So yes, you pose a very legitimate question - why even call Mom and tell her, "Hey, Mom - thought you'd want to know - I broke several bones in my body last night but...hey, I'm pretty much OK and I'm about to go to the beach now. Later!"

I can't explain men. I give up. They're all pretty weird.

LOL

George Carlin said once that the difference between the sexes is pretty simple, and that you don't need "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" stuff......here it is.

Men are stupid.
And women are crazy.

I can vouch for that. I know I can be really bat-**** crazy sometimes. :D

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
LOL

George Carlin said once that the difference between the sexes is pretty simple, and that you don't need "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" stuff......here it is.

Men are stupid.
And women are crazy.

I can vouch for that. I know I can be really bat-**** crazy sometimes. :D

Yeah but I dont CARE..Im not calling my mother telling her Im "injured" and then telling her Im gonna go video tape lightening on a roof top in a tornado anyway!

So if we (the women ) are so "crazy" the men children need to LIE to us..So we wont go more crazy!

Like I said I wouldnt call my mother and tell her I broke my leg ..or Im havign a possiblle stroke and then tell her "dont worry" (its O.K) now Im going bungie jumping!

That is MEAN!

Love

Dallas

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
LOL I know, Lana. Just trying to bring a little laughter. :hug:

I think a lunch date with Kathryn and Anne would cheer you up. If we women can get a little girl time in every day, we might keep our sanity better. ;)

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
LOL I know, Lana. Just trying to bring a little laughter. :hug:

I think a lunch date with Kathryn and Anne would cheer you up. If we women can get a little girl time in every day, we might keep our sanity better. ;)

Im too uptight..I know ..

Im massaging my face now..

Love

Dallas

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It reminds me of beef tongue tacos on soft shells with habenero sauce.
(Too bad the place where I got those is closed now.)

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I climbed the roof and jumped off..(from the fence)(in the rain)

I have a bruise on my foot and I am alive.

If I had not done that I would be dead.

Love

Dallas