• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's For Dinner?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You could use a dirty one, I bet, but it'd be gross.

phoebe-ew.gif

ChristineM

Premium Member
I made a casserole a few days ago and froze some. Today i thawed it out and made pasties, with chips (fries) and peas.
Yesterday i made chocolate sponge cake with a myrtille (blueberry) filling. The half that was leftover became tonights dessert.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Their vegan burger isn't bad for what it is. I like one every now and again but definitely prefer the chicken.
They don't sell a vegan burger here. Burger King is the only QSR that has a vegan meat option, at least in my part of the country. GetGo is the only convenience store chain that has one.

McDonald's fries aren't even vegan here.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
They don't sell a vegan burger here. Burger King is the only QSR that has a vegan meat option, at least in my part of the country. GetGo is the only convenience store chain that has one.

McDonald's fries aren't even vegan.
Odd. Here we have a vegan burger meal option.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

McDonald's fries aren't even vegan here.
One of the few things that are still good at McDonalds. Of course if they still cooked them in beef tallow the number of vegans in the US would probably drop in half. They were that good.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Tonight I'm knocking up a prawn stir-fry with chips (fries) followed by walnut (the last I'm afraid) cake.