• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What'd you eat today?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
4 eggs, three toasts, and a glass of OJ for late night supper.

Edit: it's only 3:30pm. Damn this winter darkness throws me off...

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Anyone else I'd think this was a joke....

What, you don't dip your sandwiches in bath water?

Where else could you...?

Oh, right.

Let me guess, this is how you do your meals...
maxresdefault (2).jpg

The Sum of Awe

I live in Everett WA right now. Today sunset is at 4:29 PM. Half a lifetime ago I lived in Minneapolis.
Wow, I just googled it and that looks like a beautiful place to live. Mountains AND the ocean! Also, I suppose since you leave near the ocean that you don't get much for snow?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Breakfast of oatmeal with an apple and a banana and a tablespoon of unsweetened coconut ... lunch a chopped salad of carrots, black olives, tomato, cuke, red pepper, and an avocado ... I have that salad with a little variation every day - cider vinegar, cilantro, basil, and olive oil for dressing. Then i serving of brown rice and a small baked potato ... tonight, no idea, as Boss is cooking. No snacks today, I'm back on the diet, went over my max.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Wow, I just googled it and that looks like a beautiful place to live. Mountains AND the ocean! Also, I suppose since you leave near the ocean that you don't get much for snow?
We can go all winter without any snow, even though I am north of Minneapolis right now in latitude. But there are days where you can play golf in the morning and go skiing in the evening if that is what one likes to do..

It does not get cold here. It gets uncomfortable outside. It can slowly rain for a month straight in the winter. Right now it is unseasonably sunny. Which is a bit nice, but harder on the heat bills since it does drop down to freezing at night.

The Sum of Awe

We can go all winter without any snow, even though I am north of Minneapolis right now in latitude. But there are days where you can play golf in the morning and go skiing in the evening if that is what one likes to do..

It does not get cold here. It gets uncomfortable outside. It can slowly rain for a month straight in the winter. Right now it is unseasonably sunny. Which is a bit nice, but harder on the heat bills since it does drop down to freezing at night.
Hmm, on second thought I'll keep my snow. Rain for a month would make for a disappointing month.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Thanksgiving today, and we decided against turkey.
Espresso and a slice of sourdough bread for breakfast.

Dinner: Steak, small baked potato, roasted brussels sprouts, red cabbage/carrot/kale/cranberry slaw, half of a roasted acorn squash, homemade sourdough roll, and a slice of apple pie with whipped cream and earl grey tea. I'm waddling because I ate so much. I couldn't even finish my steak.