• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What'd you eat today?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
LOL! I love to cook all kinds of food.

Tonight I had roast pork shoulder with fennel bulb, mashed potatoes, and fresh green beans. I had never used fennel before and it needed to be used. I ended up chopping it up and putting the pork on top of it and roasting the whole thing in a Dutch oven I don't know if it was the fennel bulb or not but the pork was amazing.
I don't cook much, but pork roast or pork chops is one of the things I cook on weekends. I am not motivated to cook since I live alone and it is not worth the bother to cook for one person.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It is a US, or sometimes Canadian product that can take a while to accept.

I'm guessing at some point production exceeded demand and they looked to export markets. Could say the same thing about heaps of other foods and countries. I remain surprised at your surprise. It's even grown here but I don't know on what scale and there's even varieties of native wild rice.

Australian Wild Rice - Australian Wild Rice

Secret Chief

Stiff Member
Brekkie: Greek yoghurt, muesli and a banana.
Lunch: Cream cheese rolls and a flapjack.
Tea: Plantballs in tomato sauce with focaccia.
Supper... currently...local stylee gingerbread and a Norwegian beer. :)