• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What ya doin'?

Runt

Talking on IM with my friends, writing here, and listening to Flogging Molly with one ear and for signs that my nephew is waking up from his nap with the other.

Lightkeeper

I'm supposed to be working. I have a home office. It's in the 90's here in Washington for a few days and I'm trying to keep cool.

Pah

Uber all member
I'm digesting my lunch (eaten rather late) but thinking of supper and wondering if I will ever get serious about losing weight.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
I'm installing software onto my new laptop, while eating breakfast, and talking to friends on IM (via my desktop pc)...I feel like such a nerd having two computers going at once. :rolleyes:

Five of my friends are here, and we've been playing Texas Hold'em and joking around. Three of them are watching The Bourne Identity right now, and two of them brought over their laptops and I am about to join them in a LAN game of battlefield 1942. Woohoo!

Rex

Founder
Mr_Spinkles said:
Five of my friends are here, and we've been playing Texas Hold'em and joking around. Three of them are watching The Bourne Identity right now, and two of them brought over their laptops and I am about to join them in a LAN game of battlefield 1942. Woohoo!
HaHa.

Now that sounds like a party.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Alas! Looking for my frubals. I lost them when the forum changed. I had 60 frubals and I lost them all. Now I spend all my spare time looking for them. I can’t find them anywhere. They aren’t on the computer screen where they used to be, but they haven’t fallen under my desk, either. I know they’re not under the desk because I’ve checked. Life is capricious. Even frubals are fickle and fly away.

Ceridwen018

I'm petting my new baby! Not a real baby, mind you, but a kitty! I went to Columbus a couple of days ago and there was this lady who had these two kittens and if she couldn't pawn them off on some sorry sap like me they'd have to go to this crappy farm where cats have diseases and get hit on the road, yada, yada. Soooo...without asking permission from my parents first, I brought her home! I actually hid her in my room for like two days because I was waiting for the prfect moment to break the news to my rents, but she's not a secret anymore! She's asleep in my lap right now and oh so cute!

Master Vigil

I love kittens, my girlfriends cat just had 5 (which I helped deliver). They are so damn cute. They are starting to run now, and it is so much fun watching them run down the hall, and get so tired that they fall right to sleep when they get into the living room.

Runt

I'm browsing the internet in the kitchen with my BRAND NEW WIRELESS INTERNET SERVICE on my BRAND NEW LAPTOP! Oh yeah!

Pah

Uber all member
*puffs out chest and begins to brag about his system

Hehehe, I'm on my dual screen, 2 60GB Raid Mirror drives (automatic backup - no lost data), 3 "secondary" drives, hybrid wireless/cable system connected to my second desktop, my wife's desktop, my laptop in the family room, 2 B/W laser printers, 2 color injet printers, and two scanners reading about your system. sigh....

But I only have dialup - even if it is on two lines.

Runt

*Puffs out chest to brag about system, then wonders what system HAS*

Yeah, well, I've got wireless technology too! So there! *wonders what else computer has*

Pah

Uber all member
Aw, you're doing well, Runt. I'm a "boy with toys" and a pack rat to boot. But being in the backwoods of Virginia, the toy of choice is a pickup with a kennel and gun rack ( I may buy a pickup to replace the van but nothing for hunting - I prize my toes too much!)

Runt

Watching the forum like a hawk to see if there are any new posts, because I'm that bored. Oh look, there's one! Oh, wait, it's just me...