• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would your profession be in heaven?

Alt Thinker

Older than the hills
With all that judging going on and counting the 144,000 etc. they would need really good record keeping. I could write the programs the accountants would use. I really liked writing programs. :) Of course I would require state of the art hardware and software to work with.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
There are no editorial staff in heaven. Just thought you'd want to know that ahead of time.

Also there are no tractor museums, no South Carolina BBQ and no TAB (since it was discontinued).

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Angels carry swords.
As fellow servant.....I would keep their blades sharp and shiny.

Thief is ninja!
hehehehehehe

chinu

chinu
Heaven is timeless zone. Thus.. no time, no space, no work there. Only never-ending pleasure of love with Love over and over one after the another. its *The-End* of everything.

Even two people are considered as crowd/rush in heaven. Thus.. there's no room for two there. Only one or only oneness, nothing else.

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I am studying for a new career now so this would totally transfer to Heaven. Instead of saying "Welcome to Walmart" I would be standing just inside the Pearly Gates saying "Welcome to the Great Beyond".

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I am studying for a new career now so this would totally transfer to Heaven. Instead of saying "Welcome to Walmart" I would be standing just inside the Pearly Gates saying "Welcome to the Great Beyond".

I don't believe that.
If I must be a Doorkeeper for awhile I can do that.
But if I let someone pass and they prove to be a problem.....
the angels will come around....throw the jerk....and me.....out!

oh...sorry....this is a party thread....

ooooops!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I don't believe that.
If I must be a Doorkeeper for awhile I can do that.
But if I let someone pass and they prove to be a problem.....
the angels will come around....throw the jerk....and me.....out!

oh...sorry....this is a party thread....

ooooops!

Not Doorkeeper just a token greeter. I would be an equal opportunity saluter (I'd also be checking out the hot chicks).

Thruve

Sheppard for the Die Hard
Cloud fluffing. Id personally fluf all the clouds in heaven by bouncing on them.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I could play court jester for awhile.
A quick stand up would do it.

I would stand up.....they would laugh....then throw me out.