• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you do if you found out your boyfriend or girlfriend was bisexual?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Do you think bisexuals need both a male and female to feel "complete"?

I dont know.I guess I would always wonder that inside and that would be the problem.I would assume that was a "desire" for him on some level even if he never acted on it.. I would wonder If he felt "jipped" out because Im "just a girl".

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Do you think bisexuals need both a male and female to feel "complete"?

OH and I dont "lump" all bi-sexuals together..Im talking specifically how I woudl feel if my husband told me he was "attracted" to males as well as females..

Im talking about how I would feel..if my husband revealed that to me..I would be sad.

Love

Dallas

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I dont know.I guess I would always wonder that inside and that would be the problem.I would assume that was a "desire" for him on some level even if he never acted on it.. I would wonder If he felt "jipped" out because Im "just a girl".

Love

Dallas
I would suggest you re-read Storm's posts at the beginning of this thread. ;)

Just because someone is bisexual doesn't mean they can't feel fulfilled by one person. It's about love afterall, isn't it?

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
If my girlfriend told me she was bisexual, I would be a little surprised, but not worried because I know she loves me and I know how fiercely monogamous she is.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I would suggest you re-read Storm's posts at the beginning of this thread. ;)

Just because someone is bisexual doesn't mean they can't feel fulfilled by one person. It's about love afterall, isn't it?

Thats true..

I guess its more of a "core" thing..Like I would wish I could be both for him.Because as I said I cant be a man..Im just a girl.I would feel (I know its my problem) I wasnt everything he would like.

Its probably not a whole lot different than if he liked other women..that looked or were nothing like me.

I have admitted before..Im selfish..and jealous.And probably insecure..

Its just if it was a man(he was attacted to)..I would have no hope.

Its probably a primitive competive streak in me..Even though Im not into sports..LOL!!!

Love

Dallas

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Thats true..

I guess its more of a "core" thing..Like I would wish I could be both for him.Because as I said I cant be a man..Im just a girl.I would feel (I know its my problem) I wasnt everything he would like.

Its probably not a whole lot different than if he liked other women..that looked or were nothing like me.

I have admitted before..Im selfish..and jealous.And probably insecure..

Its just if it was a man(he was attacted to)..I would have no hope.

Its probably a primitive competive streak in me..Even though Im not into sports..LOL!!!

Love

Dallas
Would you be worried you couldn't satisfy him sexually? Or is it something deeper, something emotional? Because I can't think of anything sexual you couldn't do to do him, (with a little help, of course), that a man would do.

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
If my girlfriend told me she was bisexual, I would be a little surprised, but not worried because I know she loves me and I know how fiercely monogamous she is.

Well and Im a "hypocrite" too..Im not "bi-sexual" but I have had my "experiences"..and I fnd women very attracticve..

I have admitted I want to squeese their boobs!!! LOL!!(they are SOFT)

I just figured thats normal ..but guys are different.I just cant imagine a man wanting to squeeze a guys behiny cuz its nice and firm and cute.(if he is into girls).Even though I know they are out there..

Its me..Im just jealous..Its my man I dont want thinking those things.With another girl OR a man..Its just Im "less equipped" to compete with a man..

Oh my God..I feel like I should beat on my female chest and primal scream now!!!LOL!!!

Love

Dallas

Nanda

Polyanna
Personally, I think "being complete" is something you can only accomplish through yourself, and not through other people.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Personally, I think "being complete" is something you can only accomplish through yourself, and not through other people.

Well..you are a lot stronger than me..If I knew I was doomed on an Island with no other people around untill I died I most likely would committ suicide.

I dont mean to sound like Barbara Streisand but I need people.Im just like that.Its something about me I know is core in me.

Im not "complete" without other people.

Love

Dallas

Im an Atheist

Biologist
He/She still liked you but they also had a slight interest in their same sex.

This hasn't happened to me but im curious to see how some people would react.

1) I wouldn't care aslong as they didn't cheat or have an affair of something. They are still the same person.

2) is this really a religious topic, or really meant to be in the religious debating forum?

Nanda

Polyanna
Well..you are a lot stronger than me..If I knew I was doomed on an Island with no other people around untill I died I most likely would committ suicide.

I dont mean to sound like Barbara Streisand but I need people.Im just like that.Its something about me I know is core in me.

Im not "complete" without other people.

Love

Dallas

I don't think it's a question of being stronger - I just like myself (for the most part). I'm not saying that you don't like yourself (I wouldn't presume to know) but it does seem to me that a lot of people who can't stand to be alone don't.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I don't think it's a question of being stronger - I just like myself (for the most part). I'm not saying that you don't like yourself (I wouldn't presume to know) but it does seem to me that a lot of people who can't stand to be alone don't.

Acutaually I love alone time..just limited..

Love

Dallas

Mike182

Flaming Queer
I'm gay, I would have no problem with a bisexual boyfriend. If I thought he was gay and he came out as bi, I wouldn't have a problem with that either.

If he wanted to experiment with women, but still stay with me, we would need to discuss how we each felt about that at the time. I'm personally open to consensually bending the rules of monogamy... :D

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
He/She still liked you but they also had a slight interest in their same sex.

This hasn't happened to me but im curious to see how some people would react.

I'm pretty sure mine is, but it doesn't matter since our relationship is committed and exclusive and I hope, will last a long, long, time.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
well what if you wanted to marry this person and knowing that they think about the same sex sexually, do you think it would be difficult to marry them because you couldn't fully satisfy them sexually because of their interest in the same sex?

Whoa, that's a lot of assumptions there. Don't think of bisexuality as "must have both," rather "could work with either." Again, in my case, I'm pretty sure my lovely is quite satisfied. However, when we speak in the hypothetical, if for some reason she were to find herself without me, she says she thinks any future relationship would depend on the person, not the gender.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
okay. i get that too.
but there are some things guys can do that girls can't and vice versa. so what if your partner wanted something different and you couldn't offer it because of your gender?

Then your partner would probably not be bisexual, but would prefer one gender or another.